DJ Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Cool," Phil countered, "I'm Three to Eleven every day, and off on Wednesday and Thursday this week, so maybe Thursday we can stay in bed all day and play! I need to get ready for work soon, shall we shower?"

Phil pulled out of Bryan's ass, and Phil's load of cum seeped out onto the towel and they both laughed. The two boys showered together for the first time ever, as this had not been an option when they had lived at Bryan's parent's house, and they thoroughly enjoyed it. They hugged each other and kissed while the water streamed over their bodies.

After they had dried off and dressed, Bryan told Phil that he was going to the phone store to maybe get a new phone, or at least get a new number, and he would let Phil know the new number ASAP. Phil left for Denny's, Bryan unloaded the rest of his stuff from his car, then headed to the phone store. Once he got his new phone, he stopped at BK and ate some lunch, then returned to the Motel.

On the way, Bryan is wondering what length his parents might go to try and get to him, so decided to stop by Applebee's and give his GM, Gerald, a heads up. Bryan told Gerald that he had moved out from his parent's home, and was staying with a 'friend' at the Shady Inn, and that they planned to find an apartment to share.

He also told Gerald that his parents may try to bother him at work, and he did not wish to see them under any circumstance, and asked him to not reveal his new address or phone number, should they try to get it from the store.

"Bryan," Gerald responded, "this company has guidelines to follow, and we never give out that kind of information to anyone, outside of police. Your privacy is secure."

"Thanks, Gerald," Bryan replied, "I'll see you Wednesday."

Bryan went on to the Shady Inn, and entered their room. He busied himself, unpacking some of his clothes and putting them into the three draws in the chest that Phil had left empty. He then settled down to some homework, and when that was finished, it was still only 9:00 PM, 2 hours before Phil gets off. Bored, he turned on the TV and flicked through the channels and found something tolerable to occupy his mind while he waited for Phil.

Bryan was also getting hungry again. He hadn't talked to Phil since he had the new phone, and placed a call to him.

"Hello?" Phil answered, not recognizing the number.

"It's Bryan, this is my new phone, I was wondering if you could bring us a snack when you get off work?"

"Sure, baby, do you like Zesty Nachos?"

"That sounds good, Phil, I'm starved."

"I'll order the full size, and if I tell the cook it's for me and my roommate, he'll make it extra big! If you're thirsty, there are some Mountain Dews and Pepsi's in that little refrigerator, help yourself, and I should be home about 11:15, I love you baby."

"Love you too, I'll see you soon." They hung up.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

After DJ and Jamie left Bryan, and the campus, and were on the way to DJ's house for the first time in over a week, they were discussing the 'Bryan and Phil' situation.

"DJ, I'm so glad my parents weren't like Bryan's, if they hadn't been so loving and accepting, I wonder where we would be today."

"I don't know," DJ replied, "but I have a feeling, as quickly as we became boyfriends, we'd probably all be living with my Dad's, If there is such a thing as love at first sight, I think we proved it true."

As they drove toward our home, I called DJ and told them not to pick up anything for lunch, because I was fixing us burritos and tacos. He told me they'd be home in about 10 minutes and looking forward to lunch with Joe and me.

About 12 minutes later the boys entered the back door and showed no surprise at all at the fact that Joe was sitting at the table nursing coffee and I was cooking, both of us naked except for the apron I was wearing. The boys gave us hugs, and went to their room.

"Jamie," DJ spoke softly and grinning, "let's surprise them, let's get naked and go back to the kitchen."

"Are you sure?" Jamie said, with reservation, "Ah, fuck it, it's not like they've never seen us naked before."

Both boys stripped, and headed back to the kitchen, displaying their naked glory. Joe snickered, and got my attention, and I couldn't help grinning. These boys have such beautiful bodies, especially when they're naked.

"They say," Joe remarked, smiling, "if you've got it, flaunt it, and you two definitely have got it, so you might as well flaunt it!"

DJ and Jamie looked at each other and grinned, shared a soft kiss lightly on the lips, and sat down to wait for lunch to be served. DJ got back up and retrieved the sour cream and salsa from the fridge, then got two Pepsi's out for Jamie and himself. Joe and I were still in coffee drinking mode.

The pan with the taco meat was kept warm on a burner, and a griddle was hot, to heat soft taco or burrito sized tortillas. All the fixings were on the counter, shredded lettuce, shredded Monterey Jack, diced tomatoes, and now the salsa and sour cream, so everyone could fix their burritos or tacos the way they wanted.

While the boys were fixing their plates, Joe couldn't resist squeezing both of their perfectly formed bubble butts affectionately, causing both boys to turn their heads, grinning.

"Guys, I need to give you a heads up," I said, "we met a really nice young couple on the cruise from Cleveland. They're doing a couple days at Disney, then a day or two on the West Coast, then driving back to Cleveland."

"We offered to put them up for a couple nights, and show them some southern hospitality. They haven't confirmed yet, but if they accept our invitation, they should be arriving here Thursday evening, and spending the night Thursday and Friday. Joe and I want to take them to the Waterhole Thursday night. We might need to borrow your bedroom for a couple of nights."

"We kind of owe these guys," Joe commented, "Doug and I got pretty drunk Friday night, and Todd and Ryan—well—they helped us to our cabin, and put us to bed. We didn't know what they had done for us until Saturday morning at breakfast. They're cool guys, and I think you'll like them."

"Dad," DJ stated, "We'll be at Jamie's house on Tues, Wed, and Thurs nights anyway, because they're school nights. We can put clean sheets on the bed after we get up tomorrow, and if they're here on Friday night, we can stay at Jamie's, but we'd like to meet them, anyway."

I replied, chuckling, "Todd and Ryan want to meet you also, what are your plans for tonight?"

"We might try to hook up with Matt for a while, or maybe take in a movie, or both, Jamie, call Matt and see if he wants to do a movie with us tonight—wait, I've still got that gift card for Red Lobster. Matt gave it to me, and said when we use it, he wanted to go with us, maybe we could do that tonight, baby, ask him."

Jamie made the call to Matt, and made all the arrangements.

"DJ," Jamie announced, smiling, "we're picking up Matt at 5:00 PM and going to Red Lobster for din-din then going to the cinema and take in a movie." DJ displayed that patented smile. What's better than sharing your night off with your closest friends!

I left for work at 2:30 PM and Mike picked Joe up at just before 3:00 PM. When we left for work, the boys were sitting on the sofa, playing some games on the play station, still naked. About 3:45 they shut the machine and TV down, and showered together, then got dressed. About 4:30 they left to pick up Matt.

While they were at Red Lobster, Matt asked if they could have another sleepover and Jamie and DJ said they could, maybe in a couple of weeks. The three then took in a movie, Matt sitting between the other two. They had just left Red Lobster, and elected to bypass the popcorn and drinks.

DJ and Jamie were holding hands, their hands right over Matt's crotch, If Matt had a penis, their hands right there likely would have caused him to grow a boner. Matt still enjoyed the closeness of the other two boys, and he had his arms around both of their shoulders.

It was about 10:00 PM by the time Jamie dropped Matt off and he and DJ got back home. I asked if they had a good time, and they said they had an excellent evening, all the way around. DJ has to double tomorrow, and the boys wasted no time getting to bed, and I was waiting up for Joe to get home.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was just about 11:15 PM when Phil walked into the motel room, with a Denny's bag. He reached in and pulled out the largest size of carryout container Denny's has. Bryan was lying on the bed, wearing just his boxers. Phil set the container down right in the center of the bed. He then walked around the bed to the side where Bryan was, and smothered Bryan's lips with his own, kissing his boyfriend passionately.

Phil, at the refrigerator, "Pepsi or Dew?"

"Uhhh—Dew," Bryan replied.

Phil retrieved two bottle of Mountain Dew, removed the caps, handed one to Bryan, and took a swig from the other one and placed it on the bedside table on the opposite side from Bryan. He then proceeded to strip, completely, and climbed onto the other side of the bed, leaving the Nacho's between them.

The ravenous Bryan had already started to attack the Zesty Nachos, washing them down with Mountain Dew.

"I guess I'd better help you with these, or I won't get any!" Phil exclaimed. Bryan snickered, then placed his hand on Phil's cock.

"Careful, baby, unless you want some more of that tonight, you know what your touch does to it." Bryan pulled his hand back.

They finished off the container of Nachos, Both boys got off the bed, Phil put the empty container back into the bag, Bryan dropped his boxers, Phil cut off the ceiling light and the two boys crawled into the bed and cuddled up, their arms around each other.

"Phil," Bryan spoke softly, "I haven't had a good night sleep since—I don't want to even think about that night, I'm gonna sleep really well tonight. It feels so wonderful to be able to sleep with you again, baby, please hold me!"

Bryan turned over and Phil wrapped his arms around Bryan, pulling him close, with Bryan's back against Phil's hairy chest, and Phil's breath on Bryan's neck. Bryan could feel Phil's flaccid cock against his ass cheek, but it wasn't making him horny, it just felt good. Within a few minutes, Phil could tell, from Bryan's deep breathing that he was asleep, and not long after that, Phil drifted off also.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning, January 23rd was pretty typical for a Tuesday. DJ awakened to his alarm at 8:00 AM and he went through the morning rituals, making coffee, getting dressed for work, cooking breakfast for himself, kissing his lover's sweet lips and heading off to work about 9:30.

Joe and I got up about 10:30, sat at the table and had our first cups of coffee and Jamie got up and joined us about 15 minutes later. About 11:00 AM my phone rang, and it was Brenda, Steve's secretary, reminding me that I have an appointment with Steve tomorrow at 2:00 PM, and I relayed that info to Joe.

Jamie, wondering how things were going for Bryan and Phil, called Phil about 11:30 AM, waking him. The three boys made arrangements to meet at Bojangle's for a late breakfast at 12:30 PM, so Jamie excused himself, and got dressed and ready to leave.

When Jamie pulled into a parking space at Bojangle's, Phil and Bryan ran to his car to greet him, both boys giving Jamie a warm and loving hug. They walked in together, ordered their preferences, and sat at a booth, Jamie across from the other two.

Bryan proudly showed his new phone to Jamie, and the two boys exchanged phone numbers. Both Phil and Bryan were excited to tell Jamie how wonderful it was to sleep together again, and to have their first sex together in almost two months! The three boys all agreed that a motel room wasn't ideal, but was OK for now, and at least they were together and had a roof over their heads.

"The money will soon be a little better," Phil stated, "as of this week I am now full time, 40 hours, so my pay will be $320 a week before taxes, so I should be bringing home about $240 or $250 a week after this next payday."

"Bryan," Jamie asked, "I'm not being nosy, but, how much money do you make? I'm just trying to calculate something."

"I'm only getting about 28 to 30 hours a week, most of them on the weekends. My checks are usually only about $70 to $80, but I get my tips, and that's usually about $150 to $200 a week. What are you trying to figure, Jamie?"

"Between the two of you, you're bringing home at least $450 a week, or about $1800 a month. If you guys can save up some money for a security deposit, and the first month's rent, you can afford a low-end, furnished apartment. It sure would be better than a motel room, and probably only cost maybe an extra hundred or two a month more than the motel room." Bryan and Phil looked at each other, smiling.

Bryan, still smiling, "Jamie, you're a genius! I think that could work, Phil, do you think we can save up the coins to do this?"

"It's gonna be rough," Phil responded, "it'll probably take a few weeks, and we might not eat very well, but I think we can do it."

"I have an idea," Jamie commented, "let me talk to my parents, they've been very supportive as to DJ and me helping you guys out. Maybe, after the first of February, when DJ's Granny moves into her new place, Mom and Dad might be willing to let you guys stay at their home for a couple of weeks, to help you save up the money you need to get an apartment."

"Do they know," Phil asked, "about us?"

"Pretty much," Jamie replied, "Dad despises Bryan's parents, he called them homophobes and haters, the only thing they don't know is what you guys were doing the night Bryan's father kicked you out of the house. They've become quite gay friendly, but Phil, you can't run naked in their house!"

"Shucks!" Phil exclaimed, grinning, Jamie, you must be the son of Angels, I haven't met them, but I think I love them."

"Hey," Jamie stated, "this isn't a go yet, I need to talk to them, but Mom is like—Miss Hospitality! I'm sure that if Mom wants to have you there, Dad will agree, I've got some awesome parents!"

"And Jamie," Bryan remarked, "I know that Phil and I have some most awesome friends, we appreciate everything you and DJ have done for us, I don't know how we can ever repay you."

"Who knows?" Jamie responded, "maybe DJ and I might get into a bind sometime, and need your help, I do know that I have to be to work at 3:00 PM, and it 2:00 now, I need to get home and change. I'll try to talk to the parents tomorrow, after our classes, and I'll let you know how they react."

"Jamie, we need to leave also, as I have to be at work at 3:00 too."

Bryan and Phil gave Jamie a loving hug, and they all departed.

After their shifts were finished, DJ and Jamie went to the Seldon's home for the night.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday morning, January 24th, Joe and I got up about 9:00 AM, and had the house to ourselves as the boys were in class by now, having stayed at Jamie's last night. I was looking, and found, my life insurance policy to take to Steve's when we had our appointment at 2:00 PM. My phone rang and it was Todd.

I answered, smiling, "Good morning from North Carolina!"

Todd, chuckling, "Sending some Florida sunshine up to you, did you guys get over the cruise yet?"

"We sure did," I answered, "and the hangovers are long gone too, how is everything?"

"Great, we visited Ringling Brothers winter quarters yesterday, and we're going to visit Parrot Jungle today, and leaving tomorrow, is that invitation to spend a couple nights with you guys still valid?"

"It sure is, Joe and I are looking forward to seeing you, and treating you to a little southern hospitality, when are you leaving?"

"We're going to try to get on the road around 7:00 AM tomorrow morning, make a breakfast stop, and lunch stop, and we should get to your place around 5:00 or 5:30 PM."

"That's cool," I said, "I'll have a light snack ready, and we can have dinner after we get to the Waterhole, the food is a tad pricey there, but also very good, you're going to love the place. It'll be a nice memory of your vacation. You have our address don't you?"

"Yep, got it saved in the GPS, Ryan and I are so ready to see you guys again, on your turf this time. Did the boys mind giving up their bedroom?"

"Not at all, in fact, they put clean sheets on the bed yesterday as they would be staying at Jamie's house Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights anyway—and now Friday also."

"Ok," Todd said, "I'll let you go, and we'll see you tomorrow night, have a good day." He hung up.

Joe, smiling, "So I guess we are really going to get to show our Cleveland friends some southern hospitality."

"Yeah," I replied, "but I had to pull some strings. I got Randy to let me work tonight so I could get tomorrow night off, I told him about this appointment today and that I might be a little late. DJ is going in late tomorrow, as his volleyball class doesn't end until 4:00 and he'll need to shower, so he probably won't be to work until about 5:15."

"Randy said he would try to limit Friday's deliveries to get me out by 6:00 or 6:30 PM, as we have out of town guests. DJ and Jamie are planning to come home right after their 11:00 AM class, about 12:30, and they can entertain our guests Friday afternoon, and Anthony is letting Jamie come in late, but he still has to close at 11:00 PM Friday night. Friday afternoon is about the only time Todd and Ryan can get to know DJ and Jamie. Randy was kind enough to give DJ Friday off, but I have to work."

"WOW!" Joe exclaimed, "that's a mighty tight and busy schedule, if your appointment is at 2:00 PM, we probably should leave around 1:30."

It was still only about 11:00 AM, Joe and I enjoyed a leisurely shower together. After drying each other off, we laid on the bed, naked, and just relaxed, enjoying a rare period of intimacy, kissing and fondling, hugging and just cherishing the moment, well, the hour. It seemed we rarely had this opportunity, and we grabbed it, before it disappeared.

About 1:00 PM we rose from the bed and got dressed, preparing to leave for the appointment with Steve Jones. We arrived at his office, climbing the one hundred steps (well it seemed like a hundred, but was probably only 25) to the second floor.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Brenda greeted us, and told us to have a seat and Steve would be with us shortly. Steve came from his office a few minutes later.

Steve, extending his hand, "Doug, Joe, come on in, and have a seat." He pointed to a pair of chairs in front of his desk.

"First thing we need to take care of, is insurance, did you bring your life insurance policy?" I handed it to Steve, and he studied it.

"The beneficiary listed is 'Isabelle Kendall', who is that?"

"She was my Mother, and she passed away over ten years ago."

"We need to get that updated, you didn't list a secondary, so who now will be your primary beneficiary?"

"Joseph V. Reynolds, my husband."

"No, Doug!" Joe interrupted, it should be DJ!"

"Easy guys," Steve remarked, "Convention is for the spouse to be the primary, and children to be secondary beneficiary." Joe nodded, but not necessarily in agreement.

"I just feel," Joe stated, "that if anything happens to Doug, DJ will need that money a lot more than I will."

Steve, smiling, "Joe, if something happens, there is nothing to keep you from giving it to DJ if you wish." Joe relaxed.

"Doug, can I assume that you want to list Douglas Joseph Kendall as the secondary beneficiary?" I nodded in approval.

"OK, I will fed-X this update to the insurance company, and in a few days you should receive an updated policy, listing your beneficiaries with Joe as primary and DJ as secondary. Do you have any more life insurance policies?" I shook my head no.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers