DJ Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 1:30 Phil returned. He told Bryan he'd bought a $10 table that he thought would work, and he and Bryan went to his car and carried it in, and took it to their room. They then placed the TV on it, and the X-box on the shelf underneath. Yes, it will be fine.

"Since we're both off this afternoon," Bryan stated, "we can probably get the X-box connected up, and then we can play."

"Cool," Phil said, "Bryan, do you have a spare Twenty?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Mom is going to go grocery shopping this afternoon," Phil said, "give me that Twenty, and I'll add one to it, and we can give it to Mom, to help pay for the groceries."

Bryan dug out his wallet, handed Phil the Twenty, and they returned to the kitchen, where Karen was putting dinner on the table. Jamie brought one of the chairs from the dining room, as there were seven people eating dinner today, and there are only six kitchen chairs. Karen served the dinner, meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, and cabbage salad.

Phil, after they had eaten, "Mom, here is $40.00 to help out with the groceries." And laid the money on the table in front of Karen.

"Guys," Carl stated, "you don't have to do that."

"For Christ sake!" Phil responded, "You aren't charging us anything to live here, it's the least we can do, to help pay for the extra groceries."

"We don't want to feel like total freeloaders," Bryan said, "You're helping us out so much, already." Karen stashed the money in her pocket, and thanked them.

"I ran into Jamal at school this morning," Bryan stated, "he wanted to sit with me in the cafeteria, and wanted to talk."

"What about?" DJ asked.

"He feels really bad, about what he did, he said that you two are probably the best friends he has, and he really wants to be a friend to you, if you can accept him as a friend. I think Jamal is for real, and he's desperate to be friends with all of us. Despite what he did, I'm actually starting to kind of like the guy, and I don't feel that he is dangerous to any of us."

"He is also going through a lot with his parents, they're pretty upset with him, they're super religious, and having a hard time accepting his sexuality. He appreciated the words that you had with his parents, telling them that he needed their love and acceptance. I feel sorry for him, having had my own issues with homophobic parents."

"He asked me yesterday," DJ commented, "if I thought we could become friends, and I told him there was a chance, I can't bring myself to hate him, it's just not in my heart, but I hate what he did, I think he has learned from his mistake."

"Oh," Bryan added, grinning, "he also told me that if we know of a single, unattached, gay guy that is looking for a boyfriend, to tell them that he's available!" DJ and Jamie smiled.

"Maybe," Carl said, "Jamal isn't quite the asshole I thought he was, I was pretty pissed that you dropped the charges, but now I'm thinking that maybe you guys did the right thing. At least it seems that you guys aren't holding a grudge, and that is quite admirable."

"I haven't heard anything about your club lately," Karen commented, "Is it still going?"

"We missed the last meeting," DJ said, "it was the first day of spring semester, and the day after my Dad's got married, and I had to take those tuxedo's back. We kind of forgot about the meeting, but the next one is scheduled for the first Monday of February, a week from today."

"I wish," Jamie lamented, "that we could get another Trans person in the club, somebody that Matt could really relate to. He's the only Trans in the club, and I think he feels a little out of place, even though he's completely welcome and wanted there."

"Yeah," DJ agreed, "most of the club is either Lesbian or Gay, with three or four Bi's mixed in, and no other Trans people."

"I have a feeling that Matt is the only Trans on campus," Jamie replied, "We need to find him a boyfriend."

"That's not right, Jamie, Matt's not gay, he doesn't want a boyfriend, he needs a girlfriend, but not a lesbian. On second thought, maybe he could relate to a Lezzie, since he's not completely transitioned yet."

"Hey," Phil said, "not to change the subject, do you guys want to do something together tonight, since we're all off from work?"

"Do you guys shoot pool?" Bryan asked.

"I've only done it a couple of times," DJ said, "at Matt's house."

"So, let's hit the pool room," Phil suggested, "we can have some fun there together, and it's cheap, like $2 an hour, per person."

"Or maybe we could go bowling," Jamie suggested, "if it's not a league night, it's hard to get an alley on league nights. I can call and find out of they have leagues tonight."

"I've never bowled," DJ stated, "I don't know how."

"We'll teach you, baby," Jamie responded, "you can learn."

Phil and Bryan both liked the idea of bowling, Jamie called the alley and was told it's open bowling on Mondays, so they decided to go bowling tonight. DJ doesn't want to stay out too late, as he has to work Tuesday from 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM. Jamie and DJ will be staying at DJ's house tonight.

After lunch, Bryan and Phil busied themselves getting the X-box and TV set up, DJ and Jamie just relaxed together on Jamie's bed, spending some quiet time together. They went bowling about 6:00 that evening. DJ scored 73, 79, and 88 on three games, not too bad for a beginner, and he at least had some fun with his friends.

After bowling, Phil and Bryan returned to the Seldon's house, and Jamie and DJ came home to our house for the night. They sat together at DJ's desk and knocked out their homework, and were still doing that when I got home at about 9:20 that evening. The boys went to bed about 10:30 PM and I waited up for Joe.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were pretty normal days. On Tuesday morning, before DJ left for work, the boys explained to Joe and me about having dropped the charges against Jamal. Neither Joe nor I were happy about that, and we hoped that it had not been a mistake.

On Wednesday, they hooked up with Matt for lunch in the cafeteria at school, and Matt shared some information with them.

"Guys, I've got a couple of things I want to discuss with you," Matt said, "I won't be in school, or even in town, this Friday. I have to go to Atlanta, I have an appointment with a specialist, to discuss my upper surgery."

"Upper surgery?" Jamie questioned, pointing to his man boobs, "you mean these?"

"Yeah," Matt replied, "we want to do this during summer break, I so desperately want to get rid of them, it's a major step."

"How long will it take?" DJ asked.

"I don't know," Matt replied, "but I should find out, when I talk with her. She is experienced, she has been through this, the other way around, she was born a male, and decided to specialize in gender change surgery, and she does it, both ways. You two are the only one's I've told this too, so please keep it quiet."

"Matt," DJ replied, "I hope you know that we can be discrete, especially where you're concerned."

"If I didn't think you would be," Matt said, "I wouldn't have told you, I have unconditional trust in you two, can we have another sleepover again soon?"

DJ answered, "How about Saturday night?"

"I don't think this week will be good," Matt replied, "Mom and I won't be back from Atlanta until sometime Saturday night, but maybe a week from Saturday would be better. I need your advice on something else, too."

"Go ahead, Matt," Jamie said, "maybe we can try to help you."

"There's this girl," Matt explained, "Marie, and she has been coming on to me, she says I'm her kind of guy, and she wants to date me, and for us to get to know one another better."

"How do you feel toward her?" DJ inquired.

"I don't know, I've never dated a girl, but I do like her, a lot, I can picture dating her, but what if she wants to have sex? I'm still a long way from being able to—you know—I don't have a penis—yet."

"Wow!" Jamie exclaimed, "Only you could come up with this kind of a problem! In all fairness, you need to level with her, either on a first date, or even before then. If she is cool with it, maybe you could still build a relationship with her, otherwise it would be over. I can't blame a guy for trying, most any guy in our age group, would want to have that someone special in their life."

"Thanks, guys," Matt remarked, "I think I will ask her for a date, maybe I could take her to a movie, and maybe steal a kiss or two, I'm dying to know what it feels like to kiss a girl!"

"Not much different than kissing a boy," Jamie replied, "How your body reacts, depends on your feelings toward that person."

"I've never kissed another boy either," Matt remarked, "what do you mean by how your body reacts?"

"The only girl I ever kissed," Jamie explained, "was the girl I took to the Senior Prom, and when I kissed her goodnight, on her doorstep, I didn't feel anything. When I kiss DJ, it causes me to get aroused and makes me get an erection." DJ is grinning, and nodding in agreement.

"Good luck, Matt," DJ said, "and please let us know how things work out."

* * * * * * * * * *

Wednesday night DJ and Jamie both arrived at Jamie's house after work, about 9:30 PM. Bryan and Phil were both still at work. Karen fixed DJ a sandwich, Jamie had already eaten some pizza at work and was not hungry.

"Boys," Karen remarked, "I have a little dilemma, Aggie is supposed to move into her new room tomorrow, and I know you two both have a full day, between classes and work, so I don't want to ask your help. Do you think Bryan and Phil might be willing to help move her stuff there?"

"I'm sure they would," Jamie replied, "Phil doesn't have to work until 3:00 PM, and Bryan doesn't have any classes on Thursdays, but he may have to work tomorrow night."

Karen, walking over to the memo board, "This says that Bryan is off tomorrow night, I guess I can ask them, before they go to bed. I don't know when Bryan will be home, but Phil usually gets here about 11:30 PM."

"Mom," DJ stated, "I think Bryan and Phil will be happy to do that, let us know in the morning, what they said. We need to hit the sack, 7:00 AM comes early, and we have a full day tomorrow."

The boys both gave Karen a goodnight kiss and hug, and headed to their room, where they wasted no time getting stripped, and climbing into bed. The two boys made out for a few minutes, and Jamie placed his hand around DJ's cock, which was stiffening.

"Jamie," DJ complained, "we don't have time for any of that tonight, we need to get to sleep."

"I know, baby," Jamie replied, "but you know I always have a hunger for that beautiful cock of yours, anytime and anyplace."

The two boys cuddled, Jamie removed his hand from DJ's cock, and slid it up and around DJ's torso, spooning him, and they both fell asleep soon thereafter.

When Bryan and Phil had both returned from work, Karen asked them about helping to move Granny tomorrow. Both boys said they would love to help, and asked Karen to make sure someone wakes them up fairly early, so they could be done before Phil had to leave for work at about 2:30 PM.

* * * * * * * * * *

Thursday morning, February 1st at 7:00 AM DJ and Jamie woke up to the pesky sound of Jamie's alarm. They decided to forego the showers this morning, as they had both showered yesterday, and would be showering after their volleyball class this afternoon. They pulled on their boxer-briefs and joined Karen and Granny at the table.

"I have some really mixed feelings about today," Granny remarked, "I'm excited about moving to my new home, and making some new friends there, but I'm going to miss seeing my family here every day, especially my beautiful grandsons!"

"Grandma!" DJ exclaimed, "I hope you don't think we're sticking you away in there, and forgetting about you. Jamie and I may not be able to see you every day, but we will be coming in to see you at least a couple of times a week."

"Mom," Karen said, "whenever we have some kind of family dinner together, somebody will be picking you up, our family wouldn't be complete without you."

Aggie, smiling, "I think it's so kind of Bryan and Phil to help me get moved today, Bryan told me that Phil needs to work tonight, but that he would help me get things unpacked and put away. I guess my beautiful grandsons have also picked some beautiful friends, I love all you guys so much." Karen smiled.

Just before Jamie and DJ left for school that morning, Jamie entered Bryan and Phil's room and woke them up. Phil and Bryan enjoyed a shared shower, pulled on clean boxers, and Karen fed them a nice breakfast, along with Carl.

Karen helped Aggie get her suitcases re-packed, Phil and Bryan carried all of Aggie's stuff to their cars, including the boxes that had arrived from California. Granny rode with Bryan, and Phil followed, as Bryan knew the way to the 'Golden Age Senior Community' and they arrived just shortly before noon.

Aggie signed in and received the key to her room. Since it was just before noon, Aggie asked if it would be permitted for the two boys to have lunch with her, and was told it would be okay. Bryan called Karen and told her that he and Phil were having lunch with Granny at the community, so she wouldn't be expecting them back for lunch.

Phil and Bryan hauled all of Aggie's stuff to her room after lunch, and Phil left shortly afterwards to prepare for work. Bryan stayed with Aggie, and helped her unpack and put stuff away, and carried the empty boxes out to the 'recycle Dumpster.' They were finished at about 4:00 PM, and Aggie asked Bryan to sit with her on the little sofa, as she wanted to talk with him. Bryan complied.

"Bryan," Aggie asked, "Do you think DJ and Jamie will get married?"

"I don't know," Bryan answered, "they've been together for almost a year, and they almost live like a married couple already, they do almost everything together. I think they're relationship is about as strong as any young couple, probably stronger than most. I think they are both quite fortunate to have parents that respect and support their love for each other. I wish Phil and I had that kind of family support."

"Honey, I think you do," Aggie said, "it's just not from your biological family. Have you met DJ's dads yet?"

"Not yet," Bryan replied, "I was informed that they just got married, and DJ said he wanted us to meet them soon."

"You and Phil are going to like them, and I know they will love you guys too."

* * * * * * * * * *

DJ and Jamie were both scheduled to work Thursday evening from 5:30 PM to close at 9:00 PM, Jamie at 10:00 PM, and I was working my normal shift from 3:00 to 9:00. When DJ and I had clocked out, Randy locked the door behind all of us, and DJ mentioned he wanted to talk with me for a minute. Of course, I always have a minute, or five, or even an hour for my Son.

"Dad," DJ spoke, "are you aware that our friends, Phil and Bryan, are staying with Jamie's parents for a while?"

"Actually, I am," I answered, "Karen told me about their situation a few days ago, Karen and Carl have to be some of the most wonderful people I know. There are very few people that would take those boys in, and share their home, like they have done."

"I've been trying to figure out a way for you and Dad to meet them. It's pretty hard, with all of our weird schedules, Phil works 3 to 11 on his work days, you and Dad usually work at 3:00 PM, Jamie and I have classes 4 days a week at 9:00 AM, maybe we could make a time over the weekend?"

"How about inviting them for breakfast at our house, maybe either Saturday or Sunday morning?" I suggested.

"I know I'm not working until 4:00 on Sunday," DJ responded, "and I'm not sure of Jamie's or Bryan's schedules, I'll check with them and let you know, thanks, Dad, I love you!"

"Goodnight, Son, I love you too." I'm anxious to meet these boys.

DJ walked over to the pizzeria to hang out until Jamie got off at 10:00 PM and then they headed to the Seldon's home in Jamie's car. DJ explained to Jamie the potential plans for Phil and Bryan to meet Joe and me for breakfast on Sunday. Jamie isn't scheduled until 4:00 PM Sunday, so the only schedule glitch might be Bryan's. Bryan was home when DJ and Jamie arrived.

"Bryan," DJ asked, "do you guys have any particular plans for Sunday morning?"

"Not in the morning," Bryan replied, "Phil is working at 3:00 and I need to be at Applebee's at 4:00, what's on your mind?"

"My Dad's want to meet you, and Dad would like to invite you to have breakfast with us, do you think Phil would be good for that?"

"What time?" Bryan inquired.

"We usually just sit around the table and have coffee and chat about 8:00 AM and actually eat around Ten-ish or even 10:30, I need to call Dad and confirm if you guys can make it," DJ replied.

"So your coffee hour starts about 8:00?" Bryan commented, "That's pretty early for us, let me check with Phil, and I'll let you know in the morning, is that OK?"

"That'll be fine, Bry," DJ said, "I know it's kind of early, but the earlier we start, the more time for you to get to know my Dad's, and for them to get to know you and Phil. We have class at 9:00 AM so we probably should all be getting to bed." Bryan agreed.

* * * * * * * * * *

Friday morning, February 2nd was pretty much normal. Jamie and DJ skipped the shower as they had both showered after their volleyball class Thursday afternoon. When Bryan came to the kitchen after his shower he told DJ that he and Phil were game for the Sunday morning breakfast at our home, and looking forward to it. Bryan also made Karen aware, that he and Phil would be leaving early on Sunday morning, and wouldn't be here for breakfast.

When the three boys pulled into the parking lot, about 8:45 AM and climbed out of DJ's tracker, they heard someone calling their names, and stopped. Jamal was trotting toward them, and they all wondered what he wanted. When he walked up to them, he extended his fist, and they all bumped fists.

"Guys," Jamal spoke, "I just want to tell you, once again, how much I appreciate all you have done for me. Are we—OK?"

DJ, wrapping his arms around Jamal, "We're fine, Jamal, what happened is in the past, let's just try and forget it, and go forward from here."

"You guys don't hate me?" Jamal queried.

"Jamal," Jamie stated, "I don't think we have the capacity to hate anyone, we might hate what you did, but we don't hate you!"

"Look Jamal," Bryan said, "I know that it's been stated that the Rainbow Alliance is a support group, and not supposed to be a dating platform, but if you expose yourself, some young man is eventually going to be interested in you."

"I can't do that, I'd be arrested!" Jamal countered.

"Not that way!" Bryan exclaimed, grinning, "I mean by contributing to the club, and showing your support."

"Hey guys," Jamie said, "we need to go, or we'll be late for class."

"Jamal, Monday afternoon, 5:00 PM, Rainbow Alliance, see you there," DJ stated, smiling.

DJ and Jamie headed to their 9:00 AM Algebra class, Jamal and Bryan walked slowly into the main building, and headed toward the cafeteria. Neither of them has a class until 10:00 AM and Bryan has a gut feeling that Jamal wants to talk some more.

"Bryan," Jamal asked, "can I buy you a drink?"

"Sure Jamal, I could handle a Pepsi, thanks."

Bryan sat at a table and a couple of minutes later Jamal joined him with a Pepsi and a Sierra Mist, and sat down.

"Jamal, how are things going, with the parents?"

"Not much change," Jamal answered, "they don't understand, and I don't either, why their son isn't normal, why can't I be normal?"

"Maybe you are, Jamal, when you put on your pants, which leg goes in first, the left or the right?"

Jamal, thinking, "The right leg, but what has this to do with anything?"

"Well, that might indicate that you are right handed, are you?"