DJ Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but, where are you going with this?" Jamal asked.

"Simple, about 10% of the people are left handed, like me, so because I'm left handed does that make me not normal?"

"No," Jamal replied, "but I'm not talking about right versus left handed people, either one would be considered normal."

"Exactly," Bryan explained, "and about 8% of the people are homosexual, which doesn't necessarily mean that we are not normal, we are just programmed to prefer the same sex."

"Bryan," Jamal said, smiling, "I think I like the way you think, but my parents want to set up a meeting between me and the pastor, and I'm not to sure I want that, at all."

"I don't think I can advise you on that," Bryan commented, "but I desperately want to help you, I just don't know how to do it."

"You've already helped me, Bryan, if nothing else, you have given me some food for thought. Thanks for chatting with me.

"You're entirely welcome, Jamal, anytime."

The two young men bumped fists, and headed to their separate classes.

* * * * * * * * * *

As usual on a Friday, the three boys headed to the Seldon's home for dinner after their classes ended. Everyone was scheduled to work, DJ and Phil at 3:00, Jamie and Bryan at 4:00, and of course, Carl needed to leave about 3:30. Karen was aware that DJ and Jamie would be heading to DJ's home for the night, after they finished their shifts.

Friday night DJ and I clocked out right at 9:00 PM and headed home. Jamie was to bring a pizza home for our supper when he gets off at 11:00 PM. It seems that, with the busyness of our various schedules, I have very little time alone with my son, and I cherish that hour and a half we get to spend together on Friday nights. DJ told me that everything was a go for Sunday morning.

"Dad," DJ mentioned, "I told them that we would have coffee ready to share with them about 8:00 AM, and likely have breakfast around 10:00. They're planning to get up around 7:30 to be here by 8:00, and Karen knows that none of us will be there for breakfast on Sunday."

"I suppose," I remarked, "that means that we're all going to need to dress before they get here."

"Nah," DJ replied, "I have already mentioned to Phil that we typically don't dress in the mornings, until we have to leave the house. One of those mornings that Jamie and I dropped off some of Bryan's stuff, at the hotel, Phil was completely naked, and seemed pretty comfortable. I think he's a wannabe nudist!"

"You know, DJ," I commented, "If we're going to have guests here more frequently, I think we're due for a little bit larger table. We were rather crowded when Todd and Ryan were here. This one really seats only four comfortably, I might get one with six chairs."

"If you got one of those nice, clear, glass topped tables, you could see—you know—like—what's below the table top."

"I think," I said, grinning, "your voyeuristic side is coming out."

"Well," DJ said, blushing, "Jamie says all guys like to check out other guys junk, and with a clear topped table, it wouldn't be so obvious, you know, what you're actually looking at."

"DJ, you're a genius, and Jamie is about 100% right, I mean, is there really anything more attractive to view, than other guys cocks? Tomorrow is Saturday, a fine day to shop for a new table, and maybe they could deliver it before we have to go to work."

"I have a feeling," DJ commented, "that if we are all naked as usual, when Phil and Bryan get here, it won't take Phil more than five minutes to be naked too, and most likely Bryan will follow."

When Mike dropped Joe off, about 11:00 PM, we told Joe about our plans to get the new, see through table, he grinned in approval and then handed me his credit card, offering to split the cost. We also told him about the Sunday morning breakfast with Phil and Bryan. He then asked DJ about how Jamal was acting toward him and Jamie.

DJ explained how Jamal was actually reaching out to both Jamie and himself, and Bryan, sincerely seeking their friendship. Also that Jamal was going through a lot of shit with his religious and homophobic parents, and that all three of the boys were actually feeling somewhat sorry for Jamal, and even starting to like him.

Jamie arrived about 11:20 PM with the pizza and we all destroyed it. Joe and I hit the sack shortly thereafter, as I had intentions of getting up early to do some shopping for the new table as well as food for our Sunday breakfast. DJ has to work at 10:00 and Jamie at 11:00 on Saturday, so they went to bed soon after Joe and I did.

DJ set the alarm for 8:00 AM, and the boys stripped and crawled into bed, and then started to make out, both growing erections, and starting to leak precum. DJ rolled on top of Jamie and started to slide his erection against Jamie's, while they were kissing and their tongues were feeling, and tasting, one another's mouths.

"Baby," DJ gasped, "we're not leaking enough lube!" DJ slid open the door on the headboard and retrieved the lube, coating both his and Jamie's cocks with some lube, then resumed his former position, sliding his cock against Jamie's hard member.

"Fuck!" Jamie exclaimed, "we should have put a towel down."

"Too late now," DJ replied, "this feels too damn good to stop—the sheets are probably due to be washed, anyway. I almost forgot how good this feels—what we're doing. It's been a while!"

"Too long, baby—are you—close?" Jamie uttered, "I'm gonna nut soon!"

"I'm gonna, I can feel my orgasm building, God this feels so good! I'm about to explode!"

"DJ!" Jamie panted, "Fuck, I'm—cumming!" Jamie's load pumped out, squirting between their abdomens and stomachs.

DJ, feeling Jamie's orgasm releasing, "So am I," DJ panted, as his own climax hit and Jamie could feel DJ's juice releasing between them, adding to the puddle already there from his own climax.

"We seriously need showers," Jamie lamented.

"I'm too tired tonight, we can shower in the morning," DJ said.

"But it will get on the sheets," Jamie responded.

"Fuck 'em, they're due to be laundered, anyway." DJ replied.

DJ still had a little lube on his fingers and wiped them on the sheet, then wrapped his arms around his lover, their 'mess' dribbled onto the sheets. They shared a passionate kiss and soon were asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Saturday morning, February 3rd, Jamie and DJ woke to DJ's alarm. After sharing a loving kiss and hug, DJ threw back the top sheet and blanket, exposing their naked bodies. Their stomachs were covered in partially dried up, globbed up cum, the way cum looks after a few hours exposure to air. They started to giggle.

"We most definitely need those showers this morning," DJ said.

The boys didn't even take a morning pee, until after they were both in the shower, and then, just for the hell of it, they pissed on each other, knowing the streaming water would wash them off instantly. I arose and entered the bathroom through the open door and relieved myself while the boys were still showering, and then made my way to the kitchen and started the coffee.

I had an urge to check their bed, while the boys were still in the bathroom, drying off. I couldn't help but grin, seeing the wet spot on the bottom sheet, and I knew why they were showering so early. A few minutes later, the boys walked into the kitchen, DJ was carrying the sheets, and he placed them into the washer.

"I think our sheets need to be washed," DJ said, casually.

"I'm sure they do," I replied, smirking, "I guess you guys weren't too tired to have a little fun last night! Or was it early this morning?" Both boys had some pink color on their faces.

"Hey, guys," I said, "I hope you know that I was once a young and horny gay guy, and I know what it's all about. There is nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. I've been there, done that! DJ, did you tell Jamie about the new kitchen table I plan to buy?"

"No, not yet," DJ replied, "but I will."

I prepared breakfast for the three of us, and DJ and I left at about 9:40, DJ headed for work, and I headed for the furniture store. I managed to get hold of the same salesman that sold us DJ's bedroom furniture, and told him what I was looking for.

At first he showed me a round table, and I felt it would take up too much space, but then he showed me a rectangular one that came with six chairs, and it was more to my liking. The only objection I had was that the material on the chair seats might be hard to keep clean, (knowing how we tend to sit around a lot in our birthday suits). He then told me he could substitute another set of similar chairs that had vinyl-covered seats, and were still comfortable to sit on.

I asked if it could be delivered before I needed to leave for work, about 2:30 this afternoon, and he said that would not be a problem, and likely the delivery guys would make the delivery before noon. I split the cost between Joe's credit card and my own.

I called Joe and asked him to be on the lookout for the delivery guys, as I was going to do some grocery shopping, and wasn't sure I'd be back in time. I asked Joe to have the delivery guys place the old table and chairs on the back porch.

When I returned, about 1:00 PM, I noticed the old kitchen set was on the back porch. I was a bit surprised to see that Joe was still naked, and was sitting at the new table still sipping coffee.

"Just curious hun, why did you undress again?" I asked.

"I didn't," Joe replied, "I didn't plan to dress until after I took a shower, and I haven't done that yet."

"But what about the delivery guys?" I remarked.

"They were busy, moving the stuff around, and setting up the new table, if they even noticed that I was naked, they didn't say anything," then, grinning, "and if they did, I guess they got their eyes full!"

"You've got balls, baby," I remarked, "I wouldn't have dared to do that!" Joe grinned, mischievously.

"Doug," Joe asked, "what are you planning for breakfast tomorrow?"

"I got some pastries to have with the coffee," I said, "and I'm planning either Sausage Gravy and biscuits, or Sausage and pancakes. I know our Sons like both, and I can make a final decision after the other two boys arrive."

"Do you think they will be shocked, if we're not dressed?"

"Nope," I explained, "DJ said that once they realize that we're all naked, he expects that Phil will also want to get naked, and most likely Bryan will follow suit. He said that Phil is a wannabe nudist anyway." Joe smiled.

"Gosh!" I exclaimed, "It's almost 2:00, I have to shower and shave and be to work by 3:00."

"Shall we shower together, Babe?" Joe offered.

"Sure," I said, "conserve water, shower with your husband!"

"Doug, you make me so proud, when you call me your husband!"

"And I'm so happy, to be able to call you that!" I exclaimed.

I went to our bedroom to strip, and Joe started the water in the shower. We may be old, but we still enjoy sharing something as simple as a shower together. We love to wash one another's bodies, especially the parts that no one else has access to. Joe toweled me dry while I started to shave. Joe will have time to shave after I leave, as Mike won't be here to pick him up until about 3:00 PM.

* * * * * * * * * *

It's 6:00 PM on Saturday evening and DJ just clocked out, and walked out to the Tracker. He is suddenly overwhelmed, by a feeling of loneliness. He just sat there for a few minutes, trying to figure out what to do. He thought about killing some time with Matt, but Matt may not even be back from Atlanta yet. Jamie gets off work, sometime later, Dad is scheduled until 9:00, Phil is working until 11:00 and Bryan until sometime later, maybe 8 or 9.

DJ was even thinking that, if he had Jamal's number, he'd actually consider spending a little time with Jamal. He is realizing, at this time, that his circle of friends is really quite limited. Jamie, of course, and Matt, Bryan and Phil, and, and, and fuck, end of the list.

It might just be time to make some additional friends. He has a few acquaintances, but that's all they are, just acquaintances, not really friends, and he has none of their phone numbers. He looked over toward the pizzeria and saw a lot of cars parked over there. He wasn't sure what time Jamie was to get off work, and he decided to go and find out.

When DJ walked in, he'd never seen so many occupied tables before, in fact, there were people sitting in the pickup area, waiting to be seated. Anthony spotted DJ and emphatically motioned him to come over to where he was, by the pizza ovens.

"DJ!" Anthony exclaimed, "I don't know where they all came from, but we're getting slammed, can you help us out, please?"

"Sure, Anthony, what do you want me to do?"

"That chart (pointing) shows the location of all the tables by their number, the food coming out has a table number, can you start delivering food to the guests, and refilling their drinks? See, this pizza goes to table 9."

DJ started to pick up the pizza, and it was too hot to handle.

"Here," Anthony said, "use these rubber mats, so you don't get burned!"

DJ slipped the rubber mat underneath the pizza and, looking at the chart, headed to table 9 with it, setting it on the pedestal.

"I'm DJ, and I don't work here, I'm just helping them out, so I may not do everything right. What are you drinking, and I'll get you some refills."

"Two Pepsi's and two Mountain Dews." They answered. One thing DJ knew how to do was getting drinks from the fountain, and he brought them back quickly. He noticed that table 8 had been vacated, and stacked up the dirty dishes and glasses, and wondered what to do about the $10 bill that was left on the table, and left it there, taking the dishes to the kitchen. He then returned to the serving area.

"So far, so good," Anthony said, "I'll make a server out of you yet! These salads go to table 24, it's a booth, the dressings are coded, R is ranch, B is Blue Cheese, and I is Italian, make sure they have silverware."

"I picked up the dishes from table 8, but I wasn't sure what to do with the tip that was left there." DJ said.

"Just leave it, the server that had that table will pick it up when they wipe off the table, if not before."

DJ took the tray of salads to booth 24, announcing the dressing on each, and placing them in front of the recipients, who had neither silver or plates.

"I'll get you some silverware," DJ said. "Are you getting pizza?" They confirmed that they were, so DJ got them silverware and grabbed four plates, setting them by the pizza pedestal.

On the way back to the serving counter, Jamie grabbed DJ's arm, and pulled him toward the fountain, and pointed to the pitchers.

"Baby, thanks for the help, what will really help us a lot, these pitchers are coded, M for Mountain Dew, P for Pepsi, D for Diet Pepsi, S for Sweet Tea and U for Unsweetened Tea. If you can fill them up and just walk around and pour refills it will be a huge help to us. Probably start with Pepsi and Dew, then do the tea."

Even though DJ had already worked an eight-hour shift at the store, he was actually having fun, helping his lover and Anthony, take care of customers. The rush continued until after 8:30 PM and finally slowed down. Jamie had originally been scheduled until 7:00 but he couldn't leave in the middle of a rush like they had just had.

"DJ," Anthony remarked, "here." And handed DJ $25.00.

"I wasn't helping you for pay, I was helping you because you are a friend, and I was helping my boyfriend!"

"DJ, this money didn't come from the till, the servers all chipped in to give you something for your help. The three girls gave $5 each, and this one (pointing at Jamie) added $10, and it was their idea, not mine."

"I told Jamie, a long time ago, that if you ever need a job, or want to change jobs, that I would hire you in a heartbeat. That has not changed, and I'd love to have you as a regular part of my staff. Anytime you need pizza, you get the employee discount, half off."

"DJ," Anthony stated, "Jamie has put in a long hard shift today, take your boyfriend out of here and you guys enjoy what's left of your Saturday night!" Anthony gave DJ an affectionate hug.

DJ, in the parking lot, "Jamie, I'm hungry!"

"We could probably get a free pizza, while we're still here."

"We had pizza last night," DJ said, "I'm hungry for some Chipotle, I could handle a burrito real easy, don't you want something? I'm buying."

"I'm tired baby," Jamie said, "I just want to get home and chill."

"OK, go on home," DJ said, "and I'll be there in a little bit, are you sure you don't want something?"

"Well, maybe a steak and cheese quesadilla would be good."

"One steak and cheese quesadilla, coming up!" DJ replied, see you soon."

DJ called me from Chipotle and asked if he could get me something, but I already had Spam frying for a Spam sandwich, and declined his offer.

Jamie pulled into the driveway about 9:25 PM, and DJ arrived about 15 minutes later, with the goodies from Chipotle. The two boys set to work on their food, and made rather quick work of it. They explained how the pizzeria got so busy, and even DJ was helping out, and that's why they were so late getting home. I had forgotten all about their sheets, and put them into the dryer right after I got home, and the dryer just shut off.

"Your sheets should be dry now, you guys are going to need to make up your bed tonight," I said, "You probably should try to be up before 8:00 to welcome your visitors."

"I'll set my alarm for 7:45 AM," DJ said, pulling the clean sheets from the dryer.

Both boys had just put in a long, tough day, and were dead tired. They took the sheets and made up their bed, told me good night, and I know they hit the sack quickly. The chance of them doing anything tonight, to mess up their sheets, is slim to none.

About 10:45 I prepared another Fried Spam sandwich for Joe, as he should be home any minute now. When Joe arrived, he ate the sandwich, with a glass of milk, and we also retired, planning to get up about 7:45 AM.

* * * * * * * * * *

On Sunday morning, February 4th, at 7:30 AM Bryan's phone alarm reared it's ugly head, waking him and Phil up. Neither of them was tempted to go back to sleep, not THIS morning. They have no idea what the day might bring, but they are excited to investigate this day. They shared a loving kiss and hug, both of them willing their cocks to stay flaccid.

Out of habit, they both pulled on their boxers, and journeyed to the bathroom to relieve their bladders, then returned to their bedroom to get dressed. It seemed a little strange to walk into the kitchen and not see Karen already up and nursing a cup of coffee, or even smelling the aroma of coffee brewing. Karen was exercising the rare privilege of sleeping in today.

Phil had brought up the GPS on his phone, and already had DJ's home address saved. The two boys pulled on their jackets and walked to Bryan's car, and Bryan backed out of the driveway onto the road. Phil was reading the instructions from the GPS, and guiding Bryan where to go.

About 8:10 AM they arrived at our house. They knew they had the right house, as both DJ's Tracker and Jamie's old Civic were in the driveway, and they pulled up in front of the house and parked. They walked to the front door and knocked lightly.

DJ answered the door, in all his naked glory, and wearing a smile.

"I'll let you in this door today," DJ stated, "but the front door is for salesmen and proselytizers, friends and family use the back door!" then, giving both boys a hug, "Welcome to our home, come on in."

"I think," Bryan said, chuckling, "We're already in."

Jamie, standing up by the table, "I'm so glad you could make it, I think we'll have a good time today." He also gave both Phil and Bryan a warm and welcoming hug.

"Guys," Phil said, "I'm feeling just a little uncomfortable."