DJ Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Rusty, we're really glad you're here with us," Rose said, "what is your beverage choice, milk, water, or iced tea, or, if you wish, I can make some coffee." Rusty said that milk would be fine.

Rose spent most of the next five minutes placing dinner on the table, baked spare ribs, baked sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, and tossed salad. It was suggested that the two boys sit together on one side of the table, while George and Rose sat across from them. George prepared to give thanks and the two boys instinctively held hands, and so did George and Rose. All heads bowed.

"Heavenly Father," George said, "we thank you for providing the food, and give thanks for the hands that prepared it for our consumption. I especially want to thank you for bringing Rusty into our family, and Dear God, please guide these beautiful young men, as they explore each other, and the unknown road ahead, and above all, please let no harm come into their pathway, keep them safe, and let them know they are loved, unconditionally."

"Father, I ask a special blessing for Pastor John, whose wisdom was instrumental in helping Rose and me to understand our son better, and to accept him for how you made him. Jamal is special, and we ask nothing but happiness in his future, and if that happens to be with Rusty, then, so be it. Father we ask this in the name of your loving son, Jesus Christ. Amen." The 'Amen' was echoed.

The blessing that George had offered touched both boys deeply, and both had tears streaming down their faces, and Rose also had wet eyes. She handed them napkins to blot the tears from their faces.

"Papa," Jamal stated, "I never expected to hear a prayer like that from you, it nearly put me into shock!"

"Son, those words didn't come from my brain, they came from my heart, and I learned, a long time ago, the heart doesn't lead you wrong. I think one's heart is incapable of lying." Then, smiling, "This food is going to get cold, dig in everybody!"

Everyone filled their plates, and the conversation turned into mostly small talk, Rusty mentioned how tender the ribs were, and generally how delicious the whole meal was, causing Rose to smile.

"So how did you two meet each other, initially?" George asked.

"Through the club, the Rainbow Alliance, at school," Jamal replied, "Rusty was a new member at the last meeting, and we got to talking, out in the parking lot, and we just clicked."

"Yeah," Rusty added, "It just seemed that, the more we saw of each other, the more we wanted to be together. I don't think either of us are looking to spend time with anyone else, we just enjoy being with each other, a lot." Jamal is nodding his head.

After dinner, Jamal took Rusty's hand and led him into the front room, around the corner from the dining room, and they shared a passionate hug and kiss. George walked in on them, and they broke it instantly, separating from each other.

"You didn't have to stop," George said, "I think kissing is like the universal language of love, it's what many people who care about each other do, to let their mate know that they do care."

"I also have a message for you, Jamal, from Pastor John. He said to tell you that that you are missed and wanted at church, and that you are very welcome to bring your boyfriend, just don't kiss each other in the pews."

Jamal, snickering, "Thanks, Papa, I'll consider it.

"Also, boys," George remarked, "I hope you guys are practicing safe sex."

"Actually Papa, we haven't been practicing any sex, yet, but even if we were, neither of us have ever had a sexual relationship with anyone, so I know we're both 100% clean," Jamal responded.

"I think," Rusty added, "Jamal and I are more into an emotional relationship, rather than a sexual relationship, but I suppose that could change in the future."

"Rusty, are you about ready to head back to the farm?" Jamal asked.

"Sure, baby," Rusty replied, "whenever you're ready to go."

George smiled at Rusty's use of the 'baby' word, yep, these boys are most definitely into each other.

It was about 8:30 when Jamal and Rusty were getting ready to leave.

"Mr. and Mrs. Robinson," Rusty said, "It was very nice to meet you, I was somewhat apprehensive at first, but you guys made me feel extremely welcome in your home, and dinner was fantastic!"

"Rusty, I think we'd be comfortable if you called us George and Rose, and please don't be a stranger, you're welcome here, with or without Jamal. Oh, and you don't always need to go to your house to sleep, Jamal has a double bed in his room and (grinning) I'm sure he'd be willing to share it with his boyfriend."

"Rusty," Rose stated, "I'm glad you enjoyed dinner with us, and we thoroughly enjoyed having you here. Please take good care of our son, we love him a lot."

"You have my word, I promise," Rusty answered, "I love him a lot too, I hope to see you again soon." George and Rose smiled.

George, right after the boys walked out, "Well, Rose, what do you think of Jamal's boyfriend?"

"Honestly, I'm impressed," Rose responded, "Rusty is very likeable, and he's very polite and respectful. Did you notice how both boys were constantly glancing at each other? I think they have some rather deep feelings for one another."

"I think I can relate to how Rusty may have felt today," George said, "I remember the first time I met your parents, and I was so afraid that I might say or do something that might cause them not to like me, but somehow, I survived that night. I think Rusty survived tonight, and I do really like that young man."

"George, have you noticed how Jamal has changed in the last few days, I can't remember ever seeing him so happy, and it's just been since he and Rusty have gotten close."

Jamal. on the way back to the farm, "Rusty, I need to stop by a drug store, if there is one still open."

"I think CVS is open until 10:00, and it's right on the way."

A few minutes later they pulled into the CVS parking lot and entered the store. Jamal had to ask a clerk where they kept things like lubricant, and she showed them where it was, in the same area where feminine products and douche products were stored.

Jamal first picked up a tube of K-Y, then spotted some plastic bottles of 'Personal Lubricant' and picked up two of them, putting the K-Y back on the shelf. Rusty is wondering what Jamal has on his mind.

"Is there anything you want, Rusty, while we're here?"

"There is, as a matter of fact," Rusty replied, "but I have to ask where they keep it."

Rusty quietly asked the clerk something, and she directed him to isle 4, and Jamal followed him there. Rusty picked up a bottle of massage oil, and both boys went to checkout and paid for their merchandise separately. The cashier smiled at them, knowing what they might be planning. They went back to Jamal's car and drove on toward the farm.

"Jamal," Rusty asked, "what is the lube for?"

"Lube is essential when guys practice anal sex, at least that's what I've been told, and read about," Jamal answered, "It's probably even more important, when guys are hung like we are."

"Are you planning for one of us to get fucked tonight?"

"Not really," Jamal responded, "I just know that, as close as we are, and as much as we love and care about each other, we're going to want to try it sometime before too long. It's better to have the lube and not need it, rather than to need it and not have it. And what about that oil you bought?"

"I've had a couple of massages, and I think I kind of know how to give one, baby, I'm going to try and give you the best full body massage that you've ever had!"

"I've never had one, but you've got me so fucking excited right now, I can hardly wait! You know how much I love the feeling of your hands on my body, anyway. Where did the extra miles on this road come from?"

Rusty, chuckling, "You're just impatient, Jamal, we'll be home in about five minutes."

Jamal pulled his car next to Rusty's pickup, the two boys picked up their CVS bags and they entered the house. As has become routine for these two, they went into Rusty's bedroom and stripped.

Jamal, holding the two little bottles, "Rusty, where can we keep these, out of sight, but handy for when we might need them?"

"Just stash them in the bedside table draw, my grandparents never go in there, they do respect my privacy. Do we want a snack before we go to bed?"

"I don't," Jamal replied, "I just want that massage you promised me."

Rusty pulled the blanket and top sheet down and told Jamal to lie down on his stomach, then knelt down, with his knees and thighs straddling Jamal's thighs, his cock dangling and touching Jamal's cute black ass. Rusty squeezed a healthy squirt of the massage oil down Jamal's back.

"Oooh!" Jamal blurted, "that's cold!"

"It won't be, for long," Rusty assured, setting the bottle on the bedside table.

Rusty used his hands to spread the oil around Jamal's back, working some into his shoulders and neck, then massaging his rib cage and rib blades. Within a minute, Rusty was grinning, hearing Jamal moaning in pleasure. Rusty then got off the bed and pulled Jamal's body close to the edge of the mattress.

"Oh my god, baby," Jamal remarked, "I think I've just died and gone to heaven! This just feels so—wonderful, I'll give you at least a month to finish."

Rusty, chuckling, "I'd probably need a few cases of energy drinks, to do this for a month. Jamal, your skin is so—smooth, it feels like velvet under my hands. I never dreamed it would feel so exciting to give you a massage, I'm loving doing this for you."

Squirting more of the oil on his hand, Rusty continued to massage Jamal's hamstrings and calves, then he worked his way back up to those cute buns, squeezing and massaging them lovingly.

"OK Dude, roll over so I can do your frontside," Rusty commanded.

"Won't that oil get on the sheets?" Jamal asked.

"Not much, most of it gets absorbed into your skin."

Jamal turned over and Rusty squirted some more oil onto Jamal's tummy, getting a gasp from Jamal because of the cold feeling. Rusty massaged Jamal's upper chest and both arms, one at a time, massaging his biceps, triceps and lower arms.

Rusty couldn't resist lowering his head a couple of times and tenderly kissing those succulent lips, causing Jamal to grin. He then massaged Jamal's pecs and then his nipples, pinching them a little.

"Rusty, careful, you're making me hard!" Jamal exclaimed.

Rusty, snickering, "Baby, do you realize how cute you are when your cock stands at full attention? Don't worry, we can take care of that too."

Rusty continued his massage, putting a little more oil on his hands, he massaged Jamal's shins and feet, then moved up to the front of his thighs, and then his inner thighs. While Rusty massaged Jamal's inner thighs, Jamal's cock became even harder than before, and had precum glistening on the tip, which Rusty took pleasure in licking off.

The only place still needing a massage was Jamal's perineum and scrotum, which Rusty took pleasure in massaging last. He rubbed those balls, causing the loudest moans from Jamal yet, as more precum leaked from the tip of Jamal's cock. Rusty believed he had Jamal right where he wanted him, and then took the liberty to take the head and a couple more inches into his mouth, and he slowly and lovingly massaged Jamal's shaft.

"Rusty, if you don't get your mouth off my cock, I'm gonna cum in your mouth, I'm really close, Fuck, I'm gonna—gonna—ain't no holding off—I'm cumming!"

Jamal emptied the contents of his balls directly into Rusty's mouth, and Rusty swallowed every drop.

"I swear, Jamal," Rusty remarked, "every time I get a taste of you, it's sweeter than the time before. I think I'm hooked."

"Was that a typical full body massage?"

"I don't think so," Rusty replied, grinning, "you got the bonus feature, just for you, sweetheart!" Jamal smiled

"My parents really surprised me today, I was hoping things would go smoothly, but I can tell they really like you. I think they put their stamp of approval not just on you, but also on our relationship as boyfriends."

"Jamal, did you catch what your father said, just before we left, about that we could sleep together in your bed, if we wished? That made me feel even more comfortable and welcome around your folks."

"I think Mama and Papa have silently adopted you into our family. Rusty, how long have we known each other?" Jamal asked.

Rusty, thinking, "Shit, how can this be? We only met six days ago, at, or right after the club meeting. Yet, I feel like we've known each other for a lifetime!"

"This is crazy, Rusty, but I feel the same, I can't believe we've gone from being complete strangers to boyfriends in only six days! But yet, the last six days have been the happiest days of my life. I do kind of wonder though, how you could get to be 21 and not realize you were gay, I've known about myself since I was about 13 or 14."

"Jamal, I was not completely truthful, when I told everyone at that meeting that I thought I might be gay. I was hoping that some nice white boy would maybe take an interest in me, and maybe help me to come out. I knew, also, when I was 14 or 15, that I liked boys."

"Rusty, what else have you not been truthful about?" Jamal asked, "I really need to know."

"I can't think of anything else. I guess, if jacking off with another boy is considered having sex, I've done that just a few times, with kids back in high school. I've never even kissed another boy, until we kissed, and I've never tasted cum, until I tasted yours."

"Did you ever meet that nice white boy you were hoping to catch?"

"No," Rusty responded, grinning, "I've lost interest, but I met the most wonderful young black boy, that I've fallen completely and hopelessly in love with! Jamal, do you realize how much I love you?"

"I think the feeling is mutual," Jamal replied, "do you want me to get you off?"

"Not really, sweetheart, I just want to wrap my arms around you, and hold you, until we both fall asleep."

While Rusty turned off the bedside lamp, Jamal pulled the covers over the two of them. They both wrapped their arms around one another, and soon fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 1:00 PM on Saturday afternoon DJ is getting ready for work, as he is due in at 2:00 PM. He and Jamie had just finished showering together and dried each other off. Both DJ and Jamie packed a change of clothes, so they could change at work before the party. I was getting off at 9:00 and planned to come home first to change and wait for Joe, so we could go to the Party a little later.

"Jamie, 2 weeks from tonight is the 24th, we need to make arrangements to get that night off, and tell Bryan and Phil to do the same," DJ said.

"I can tell Anthony today," Jamie said, "I'll call Phil, and you call Bryan." Both boys made the calls.

When DJ (and Gwen) clocked in at 2:00 PM, Gloria was the MIC, (Manager In Charge) having relieved Randy early, as Randy had a bunch of last minute errands to do, in preparation for the Party.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 4:00 PM, while Randy was still out picking up things, the rental company arrived with the portable bar that Daryl had rented for the party. Daryl told them they could set it up against the dining room wall. Daryl retrieved a box, containing several bottles of alcohol, and placed them on the bar. All that was lacking now is ice, mixers and glasses. Randy was picking up 200 of the clear plastic, disposable drinking cups and 16 2-liters of sodas. They had planned to buy several bags of ice, just before the party.

It was hard to determine how much food would be needed, as they had no idea just how many would be showing up for the party. Randy had ordered several trays of food from the deli at the market, including a vegie tray, fruit tray and a meat & cheese tray, and also a pan of lasagna, all to be picked up shortly before 10:00 when the store closed.

About 8:30 PM the 'City Contingency' arrived, 2 carloads of 4 gay guys each, all of them friends that Daryl and Randy had made during their time of living in the City, and really the only close gay friends they had. After the two hour drive they were all ready for a cock—er cocktail. Chet was a bartender in one of the gay bars there, and kindly offered his services to Randy and Daryl, which they were happy to accept.

"Girls!" Randy spoke, "I need to give you a heads up. This is NOT a typical gay party of the type we've all attended in the past. The majority of the guests we expect here tonight are straight, and are the employees of the Southside Drug Store, where I am the General Manager, and the CVS where Daryl is an assistant manager."

"I'm not asking you to crawl back into your closets, but can you guys try to butch it up a little, at least for tonight? I'm glad you guys came a little early, as we don't officially start the party until 10:00 PM, we set it late, for the benefit of so many of our coworkers that are working until at least 9:00 and some of them 10:00. Daryl and I plan an announcement tonight, after everyone is here, that will likely surprise a few people."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 8:45 Jerry, dressed to kill, walked into the store carrying a fancy dress on a hanger. Gwen had run her tally and counted her draw down, and Gloria was checking her out. Cindy was still cashing out the last couple of customers on her terminal.

"DJ," Gloria said, "I'm going to go into the rest room and change clothes for the party, can you and Gwen keep tabs on the store, and if anyone needs a prescription filled, I'll do it after I change."

"Go ahead Gloria, we have you covered." DJ replied.

About 5 minutes later Gloria emerged, looking very attractive, DJ had never seen her in a dress before.

"Wow! Gloria, you look so different and—pretty." DJ remarked.

"That's a real complement sweetie," Gloria said, smiling, "especially coming from you." DJ smiled.

I came into the store from my last deliveries, ready to clock out.

Looking at Gloria I said, "You sure are looking like a Saturday night!"

"Thanks, Doug, I'm getting all these complements from the gay guys, and nothing from the straight guys."

"Sorry, baby," Jerry remarked, "you're just looking so hot, I lost my tongue!"

"Good comeback, Jerry," I said. We all laughed.

"DJ, Gwen, Doug, you guys can clock out, will I see you at the party?"

"Yes," I answered, "but Joe and I won't be there until about 11:30,

He won't be home from work until 11:00."

"Jamie doesn't get off until 11:00 either, so we won't be there early, probably about 11:15 for us," DJ remarked.

DJ and Gwen headed to his Tracker, got in, and DJ drove toward Gwen's home.

"DJ," Gwen asked, "who is Jamie?"

"My boyfriend."

"You're gay?"

"You didn't know? I thought everyone at the store knew that I was gay and had a boyfriend, I'm surprised that nobody told you."

"Mom told me that her best dishwasher is a gay guy," Gwen said.

"Is his name Phil?"

"Yes, do you know him?"

"Quite well, Phil and his boyfriend, Bryan, are two of Jamie's and my closest friends." Then, parking at Gwen's house, "How long will it take you to get ready?"

"About 15 minutes," Gwen answered.

"I'll be right here waiting for you."

About twenty minutes later, a transformed Gwen entered the passenger side of DJ's Tracker looking very attractive, for a young lady.

"Ready to go party?" DJ asked.

"I suppose so," Gwen answered.

"What's wrong, Gwen?" DJ inquired.

"I think I'm just a little depressed, it's hard for me to get into a party mood, DJ, I need a boyfriend!"

"I don't think I can be very helpful, I know there are plenty of nice boys out there that would love to meet a nice young lady like you, but I don't know them. Gwen, straight guys don't hang around with gay guys, it's almost like we're diseased or something. Maybe you'll meet somebody nice at the party, there are some people from Daryl's CVS store that we don't know, that will be at the party."

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers