DJ Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gwen, I'm going to take you to the party, then come back to the pizzeria and pick up Jamie when he gets done, and we'll be at the party a bit later."

"DJ, can I go to the pizzeria with you, and then go to the party with you and Jamie?"

"Sure, Gwen," DJ answered.

DJ drove them to the pizzeria and they walked in. Jamie met them inside the door.

"Hi baby," Jamie greeted, "may I ask who this is?"

"Sure, Jamie, this is Gwen, the new cashier I've been training this week, Gwen, this is my boyfriend, Jamie Seldon, are you busy?"

"Not at all," Jamie said, "I have no tables, no pickups, my side work is done, I'm just waiting for 11:00 PM."

"Jamie," Anthony said, "do you want to cut out now?"

"Sure," Jamie said, "DJ and I are going to his boss's party, is it ok if we use the party room to change clothes?" Anthony nodded.

DJ and Jamie both ran out to their cars and grabbed the clothes they wanted to wear to the party, came back and headed into the party room and closed the door, and proceeded to change. It only takes guys about 3 or 4 minutes to change their appearance. When they came out, Anthony flagged Jamie.

"Jamie, that was 2 weeks from tonight you wanted off, right?"

"Yes, sir." Jamie replied.

"Can you work a day shift that day?"

"Sure, Anthony, but I'd like to be off by around 5:00 PM, or at least 6:00."

"Noted," Anthony said, "I'll plan for you to work 11:00 to 5:00 that day, unless I need you earlier. Have a good time at the Party."

DJ, Jamie and Gwen headed to the Tracker, and DJ drove them to Randy's house. There were quite a few cars parked there and they had to park down the street and walk about half a block to the house. It was just about 11:00 PM when they walked into the party, one young man that none of them knew was eyeing Gwen with desire, but he soon looked away, assuming that she was with either DJ or Jamie. There appeared to be about 30 people there, and a few more expected later on.

"MAY I PLEASE HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!" Randy bellowed, On behalf of Daryl and myself, we would like to welcome each and every one of you to our Housewarming - Valentines - Coming Out Party. We hope you all have a good time, but we do have just a couple of requests."

"Daryl and I wish to maintain a non-smoking environment in our home, and for our non-smoking guests, so if any of you have a desire to light up, please use the deck, outside the kitchen door. You'll find seating and ashtrays out there for your convenience."

"Secondly, I know we have a few guests that are under 21, and you guys know the law. We are asking you to police yourselves, if you're under 21, please, please, please lay off the alcohol! Also, when you leave, we want you to arrive home safely, so if you're a little tipsy, let someone know, and we'll find a way to get you home without an accident or a DUI."

"One more quickie, Chet is one of our long-time friends from the City, and he is also a professional bartender. Chet, out of the kindness in his heart, offered to be our mixologist tonight. If we have the materials, Chet will concoct whatever drink your little heart desires. Ok everybody, PARTY ON!"

Jerry, approaching Chet, "Chet, what bar do you work at?"

"The Scorpio," Chet answered.

"Oh," Jerry remarked, "Gloria and I wandered in there once, and discovered it was a gay bar. We left after one drink, it wasn't the kind of club we were looking for."

Chet replied, grinning, "I've been working there for several years, and I like it, a lot of hot guys go there, and sometimes I turn a nice trick."

Jerry, looking at Gloria, "I wasn't looking for that, I have my 'trick' every day, we're planning to marry later in the spring." Gloria held her hand up toward Chet, showing her engagement ring.

"Congratulations, I wish you two a lifetime of happiness, that's a beautiful ring!"

"Thank you, Chet," Gloria replied, "I'm very proud to wear it!"

Gwen, like many of the others present, was making her rounds, chatting and meeting others, hanging mostly with the familiar faces she knew from work. That young man that had been eyeing her since she arrived was following Gwen with his eyes. Finally, Gwen was alone, and he made his move, stepping close to her.

"Hi," he said, warmly, "I'm Jon, short for Jonathan, and I work for Daryl at CVS."

"I'm Gwen, short for Gwendolyn, and I'm at the end of my first week at Southside, I'm glad to meet you."

"I'm very happy to meet you too," Jon said," can I ask you a question?"

"I guess so, what do you want to know?"

"Are you—with one of those boys you came in with?"

"Not exactly," Gwen said, "DJ, the darker one, has been training me to be a cashier, and he's really nice. I have some transportation issues, and he's been taking me home sometimes after work, and he offered to bring me here and take me home tonight, after the party."

"You like DJ, don't you," Jon stated, more as a fact.

"Yes," Gwen replied, "but I learned something tonight about DJ that I wasn't prepared for, and I found it a little—upsetting."

"It was that bad?" Jon asked.

"Jon," Gwen explained, "the blonde boy, that is with DJ right now, is DJ's boyfriend, and they've been together for almost a year. I didn't even know that DJ was gay, until tonight."

"I guess there wouldn't be much future there," Jon commented, "now I need to tell you something. I find you very attractive, I'm straight, I'm available, and I want to get to know you. Please tell DJ that I will take you home tonight."

"Are you thinking of my home, or your bed?" Gwen asked.

"Gwen! That hurt!" Jon exclaimed, a couple of tears escaping his eyes, "Do you think the only interest I have in you is to get laid? That's not what I'm about!"

"I'm sorry, Jon, I was just being cautious," Gwen stated, "I'll tell DJ you're taking me home." Jon smiled

Joe and I finally made it to the party about 11:45 PM, late but in time for Daryl and Randy's 'coming out' speech. We made the rounds, met a few folks we'd never known, enjoyed a couple of drinks, and filled plates with food, then filled our stomachs. About 12:30 AM Daryl made an announcement.

"MAY I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION PLEASE!" Daryl announced. The house became suddenly quiet.

"I know there have been rumors floating around both Southside and CVS about a possible relationship between Randy and myself, and it's my intention to put those rumors to rest right now. Randy and I were dorm mates during our Sophomore year at college, and became very close friends, and we've maintained that friendship now for about seven years."

"About a month ago, we attended a very special wedding, one between one of Randy's employees and his long-term boyfriend. I'd like to introduce the newlyweds, Doug Kendall and Joe Reynolds, if you gentlemen would please stand." Doug and I both stood, and waved at the group, smiling.

Daryl continued, "That was a very joyous occasion, and I was deeply moved, and I asked Doug if I could speak, and he approved. It was that day that I found the courage to ask my love of seven years for his hand in marriage. The wedding photographer had the insight to capture that event on film, and, over there is a framed photo of me, making that proposal, and Randy said 'yes'."

Randy, interrupting Daryl, "Friends, that was the happiest moment of my life!"

"Mine also!" Daryl exclaimed, "Randy and I are tired of trying to keep our love for each other hidden away, like it doesn't exist. Our love is as strong as any straight couple, and probably stronger than many. So, as of tonight, it's official, we're in love, we're engaged, we're OUT, and we've put the rumors to rest!"

Randy approached Daryl, and the fiancé's hugged and shared a passionate kiss. The whole house erupted in cheers and applause. Several of the guests gathered around Randy and Daryl, asking when the big day was going to happen, and all they could tell them was that it would be late spring or early summer, and they would all be invited.

DJ noticed that Gwen and that other guy were sitting on the sofa together and had some mixed feelings. The guy had his arm around Gwen's shoulders, and they were chatting and smiling. DJ walked closer to them, and Gwen motioned him over.

"DJ," Gwen said, "I like you to meet Jon, he works at CVS, and Jon, this is my coworker from Southside, DJ."

Jon, standing up and shaking hands with DJ, "Good to meet you, DJ, Gwen has told me a lot about you, and you won't need to take her home tonight, I'm taking her home after the party."

"Glad to meet you too, Jon, I think," DJ stated, "Can we talk a minute?" Jon followed DJ out of the room and into the hallway.

"Jon, what are your intentions, with Gwen?" DJ asked.

"DJ, Gwen told me you have a boyfriend, and that there is no romantic feelings for you, but you're acting like a jealous boyfriend," Jon said, "Did I misread something?"

"I think I'm just a little protective of her," DJ explained, "she a very sweet young lady, and I am hoping that you aren't going to try to take advantage of her."

"DJ, I only just met her tonight, but I like her, I like her a lot. I really want to get to know her better, and my intentions are completely honorable, the most I'm hoping for tonight is a goodnight kiss."

"OK Jon," DJ responded, "just checking, I think I feel kind of like a big brother to her."

"It's OK, DJ," Jon said, smiling, "I do have a sixteen-year-old sister, and I would feel the same way about her." Jon gave DJ a hug and returned to Gwen.

Jon sat back down on the sofa and Gwen snuggled close, holding Jon's hand. A few minutes later, they were exchanging phone numbers.

"Jon," Gwen said, "is everything ok, between you and DJ?"

"Yeah," Jon replied, chuckling, "

DJ felt somewhat relieved after talking with Jon, and he thinks that Jon is really a nice young man. Maybe Gwen did actually meet someone nice at this party, as he had hoped.

About 1:15 Jon ushered Gwen toward the door and stopped to tell Daryl they had a great time and thanked him and Randy for hosting the party. Lastly, they both smiled and waved at DJ and Jamie, as they headed out the door, Jon holding Gwen's arm. DJ and Jamie returned the wave.

Jamie and DJ left shortly afterwards, as they are both scheduled early tomorrow, at noon, Jamie has to host a Birthday Party at 1:00 PM and DJ is scheduled for 12:00 to 6:00 PM. The boys' primary interest is to get home and to sleep.

It's pushing toward 2:00 AM and many of the guests had already left. Randy is in for a rough morning tomorrow, as he is to open at 10:00 AM Sunday morning. Both he and Daryl are hoping the guests hurry up and leave, but they are reluctant to push anyone out.

Fortunately, everyone drank responsibly, and nobody got extremely intoxicated, and it seemed that everyone had a good time. The gang from the city all left about 1:00 AM, and the last of the other guests left about 2:30. Randy and Daryl put what little food was left in the fridge, and headed to bed, both men were dog tired. Sex? Forget it, sleep is #1 priority.

(to be continued)

Coming in Part 28

Rusty's grandparents return home- unexpectedly-uh,oh!

It appears that Matt and Marie are a couple

Gwen shares some of her plans with DJ

Jamie receives an urgent call from Chuck__

__Fernando is in trouble!