All Comments on 'DJ Pt. 29'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AstarkAstarkalmost 6 years ago
Great chapter.

I’m so sorry about your home. I’ve been there. Love the story and will wait patiently for the next chapter. Good luck on your move , I’ll say a prayer for safe travels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Carry on writing

Mate.

I’m really sorry to hear of your problems but it’s good that you have a supportive family and I hope you are really happy living with your son if that’s what you decide. Best of luck.

It’s also good to see your latest post. You have the ability to create loving characters who are happy in their own skin and who interact well together.And I guess it’s only a matter of time before Fernando and Danny join the cast. And my only slight critisism is that there are so many couples in this wonderful,saga that they occasionally get confused. But there isn’t one I would willingly see written out.

Thanks for sharing your gift and for posting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for another great chapter.I hope things turn out well for you i'll try to be patient and wait for next chapter.

Reader777Reader777almost 6 years ago

I’ve been enjoying this story very much. I’m sorry to hear about your present situation and I hope everything works out well for you and quickly. I’ll be looking forward to the continuation of the story when you get settled. Thanks for writing for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Doug

Your personal life comes first and foremost. I do appreciate your stories but, you need to take care of you first. They are very down to earth and resemble our every day lives.

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
D J

Sorry for you having to move. Wishing you a smooth move. I know that everyone is wishing you well and thank you For the story you do have the gift. Thanks Bobby

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years agoAuthor
On my way back! DJ Part 30 is coming!

It's been a long, hot and interesting summer. We (my son and I) arrived in Sierra Blanca, Texas, in the wee hours of July 4th. Scott, my son, is finally back on the road somewhere in the lower 48, (He is an OTR truck driver) and I am finally driving UBER again in El Paso.

It's been hard on both of us, both financially and emotionally, but I think we're gradually getting it together. I've rented a mobile home, and finally got Hughesnet re-installed just yesterday. (I've suffered three months of Internet deprivation.) Tomorrow is Friday, Sept. 21st. and I just turned 77 on Monday, the 17th.

I drive mostly on the weekends, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and am anxious to continue this story. I plan to start writing DJ, Part 30 next week. We'll see how Fernando adjusts to his foster home, try to catch up with M&M (Matt and Marie), Jamal and Rusty, Gloria & Jerry, and, of course, the stars of the story, DJ and Jamie. Let's not forget that Randy and Daryl's wedding is coming up also. This story has a long way to go and I want to thank my readers for hanging with me. I hope to have Part 30 ready to upload in the next week or ten days.

Doug, aka o2byoung

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usero2byoung@o2byoung
o2byoung is short for "Oh, to be young"

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

DJ Pt. 30 Next Part
DJ Pt. 28 Previous Part
DJ Pt Series Info