All Comments on 'DJ'

by o2byoung

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
msujack14msujack14over 7 years ago
Thanks

Beautiful Story!

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
Nice

Great story. Looking forward for more.

ballznall60ballznall60over 7 years ago
Wonderful start.

Don't keep us waiting too long for more. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well done!

Excellent story line very well written, keep up the good work I thoroughly enjoy this first part. Thanks!

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years agoAuthor
This is a love story - with some sex

This is actually a love story, of a different dimension. It details the progression of DJ, a young, black, teen of 19, raised in the projects, with no love from his family, no friends, lonely and no hopes of a future to what he becomes, after his path crosses with Doug.

Doug is an older, mid 60’s, semi-retired, white man, gay and never married. When DJ unexpectedly tugs on Doug’s heartstrings, it changes his life forever. Initially, Doug looks at DJ as a sex object, but that soon changes. Doug does fall in love with DJ, but it’s not as a sex partner, but as the son that Doug has needed, wanted and never had.

As of Part 9, which I am uploading today, there are two men of vital importance in DJ’s life. Doug, who is now DJ’s legal father by adoption, and Jamie, a 19 year old white, blond haired, blue eyed boy that DJ met, and the two young men are nearly inseparable. Even before they knew each other’s names, the attraction between them was magnetic. Both young men are in their first semester at community college, and taking the same classes.

If you’re looking for a story with a lot of hot and steamy gay sex in every chapter, this is not for you. (of course there are some sex scenes). If you like love, emotional situations, and some heartwarming and heart wrenching episodes, keep the tissues handy and read on.

DV19DV19almost 3 years ago

Wow.. a cliff-hanger ending, NOT something usually found on Literotica.

A great story so far and I'm anxious to start the next chapters.

DV19

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous