All Comments on 'Djinn and Tonic'

by Anostus

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very ingenious ;) [ in Genie us - Get It ? ]

A really clever story, thanks for sharing it.

It made a good change from the usual style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This story reads very similar to another story about Djinns I have read. A little to similar. Is this a rewrite of something you wrote before under another name, because it sounds like it.

AnostusAnostusalmost 8 years agoAuthor
To the anon whose post starts "This story reads very similar..."

I posted this story to the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive (www.mcstories.com) a while back. I'm also aware of someone who used this story without permission as the basis for a choose your own adventure story over at chyoa.com.

I've only changed like four sentences since I first posted it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm that guy

Hi Anostus, I'm Sammy123 the guy that copy your prologue for the basis for a CHYOA story. I'm a big fan! Do you want me to take down the 2 copied threads out of the story? If so, I will rewrite them but I hope you're okay with it. And if you are ok with it, it would be so cool to have you contributed!

AnostusAnostusalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Hey Sammy123

You've got my blessing to keep using my prologue in your CHYOA story. I'll definitely consider contributing to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More plz

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of confusing

This really isn't that bad of a story but it's kind of all over the place at least during the beginning that I read, first Jennifer is smart and wants to talk about educational subjects, then all of a sudden even without the magic she's dumb? Am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This dude used a broken ass power in the stupidest ways possible. It does not seem like he was purposely written stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous