DMBH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougsLair
DougsLair
435 Followers

She lay on her back, legs slightly spread, nude, except for her thigh tops. I began kissing her neck. She squirmed and moaned. I nibbled on her ears, blowing gently, just breathing into her ear canal. She arched against me.

Kissing her lips, I trailed kisses down her neck to her chest and then covered both breasts in kisses, very lightly sucking those soft mounds, all over, except her hard nipples. She kept twisting under me, trying to get me to kiss her nipples. Finally, with an exasperated sigh, she grabbed my head, and thrust her hard nipple into my mouth.

She let out a long, throaty moan, as I sucked and lightly bit at her nipple. Kissing, sucking, and then I repeated on her other one. She reacted by pulling my head harder into her tit flesh.

I didn't resist.

After satisfying my urge to suckle her, I continued kissing down her stomach, stopping to play in her belly button. Swirling my tongue, nipping at the indentation with my lips, seemed to turn her on. Running her fingers through my hair, she mumbled and moaned her approval..

I climbed between her legs, and kissed my way lower, approaching her hairy, but trimmed pussy. I plucked at her pubic hair with my lips. She grabbed my head, and tried to pull me up and off her. I held on.

I kissed her pelvic bones on both sides, then kissed to top side of her thighs. First the left, then the right side. Trailing kisses down the inside of her right thigh, see was spreading her legs farther apart, loudly sucking in air, and exhaling moans and whispers of encouragement.

I reached her knee, and circled it with kisses, then just a bit under and to the side. I turned my head, and began on the underside of her left knee, kissing, lightly sucking, nibbling, up and around her knee cap, and up the top and inside of her left thigh, until I was lightly tonguing the crease between her leg and body.

I moved both arms under her thighs, and moved my mouth toward her pussy. "Mmmm Noo" she said.

I stopped and looked up at her. "What are you going to do?" she whispered.

"Kiss you" I replied, and gently, just barely touched the lips of her pussy with my tongue.

Something between a moan and a throaty scream emanated from her as I licked and kissed her pussy lips.

Her hips thrust up toward my mouth so hard I thought I might have lost a couple of teeth.

Holding her to my mouth, I placed my tongue on her clit.

Arching up towards my mouth, she grabbed my head so tight, I thought she was trying to shove my head into her pussy. I kept kissing and tonguing, she kept humping at my mouth.

I was in heaven. Her soaking wet pussy, fluids running down her ass crack, smelled and tasted divine. As I continued to kiss and suck her, my right hand moved down her ass until I was lightly fingered the bottom of her pussy, playing in the flow of pussy juices, just sliding in and out gently.

She was squirming so much, my finger slipped a little, and brushing across her asshole, I thought I noticed her sudden intake of breath, and she stopped as I left my finger lightly touching her hole.

Fuck, I thought to myself. This is it. I'm done now, she's going to toss me out of bed.

I felt her relax, I continued eating her, and lightly stroking her tight, but slippery hole. I pushed in maybe just the fingertip, and held it there as I continued slurping at her juices. Never ran into a woman who got this wet before.

I sensed she might be close to cumming, so I began to tongue her clit faster, with a bit more pressure.

She was bridging herself toward my face, I was pushing back with my mouth as I tongued her.

Sensing she was ready to cum at any second, I shoved my finger into her ass up to the knuckle.

Before I could think, she simultaneously thrust her hips up, grabbed my head pulling it tight against her pussy, closed her thighs so tight that I was in pain, and not able to take in air...

AND SHE SQUIRTED IN MY MOUTH.

Not a couple of drops, not a teaspoonful, but maybe a cup or two. I was choking, gasping, my face was soaked, and her juices were running down my neck and chest.

As she relaxed, I took a deep breath, and kept tonguing her pussy.

She lay still, I rolled off her, onto my back, panting, breathing deeply, and trying to recover from my near-death experience between her thighs. Wow. Never got that kind of reaction from a woman before.

After a couple minutes, Donna softly said "Al?"

"Mmm, yes?"

"You want to, you know...with your thing...?"

"Huh?"

I got up on my elbow and looked at her.

"You know, ..you want to put your thing..." she was pointing at my firm, but not hard cock, "You want to put it inside of me?"

Does a bear shit in the woods? The pope catholic?

I rolled over between her legs, my now hardening cock realizing it was given permission to plunder this beautiful woman, and positioned myself for entry. Lowering myself, the tip of my cock parted her pussy lips.

I started to push in, loving the warm wet feeling enveloping my cock head, when I pulled back suddenly. "I don't have anything..." I looked at my naked cock.

Looking down she said "It's alright, I have one of those thingies" motioning toward her pussy.

I thought for a second, what was she talking about? "Oh, you mean an IUD?"

"Yes, it's ok, you can cum in me"

I swear to god I almost lost my load when she said that.

I lowered myself slowly on top of her, marveling at the wet, silky smooth warmth enveloping my cock. Never been better.

I lay on top of her, buried to my balls, enjoying the feeling of being inside this gorgeous creature.

As I began thrusting in and out, we kissed.

We continued kissing as I thrust in and out, never stopping until it was time.

I got that tightening, tingling at the base of my cock. My balls tightened.

I shot my soul out of the end of my cock. I couldn't tell you how much I shot or how many spurts. It was one long, glorious experience.

I lay on top of her. She wrapped her arms around me. My cock, all warm and comfy, remained inside of her.

We slept.

*****

NOT FINISHED, ANOTHER CHAPTER TO COME.

DougsLair
DougsLair
435 Followers
12