All Comments on 'Do Anything For You?'

by TheEarl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
"Do anything for you?" I ask her.

i dunno about her, but it had me squirming. awesome stroke, handsome! more, please. you do this just as well as your other stories. i think you might just be my new idol.

v~

yuiyuiover 19 years ago
Yummy hot and tasty, too!

Oy! I like! You got me all tingly and bothered this morning, Earl! Again, ahem, please feel free to use me if Svenska is too "overcome." ;)

OhMissScarlettOhMissScarlettover 19 years ago
Totally beautiful!

Earl, when you said this was smut, I was expecting something so much less eloquent and gorgeous. Your imagery and attention to detail is just stunning. Oh, and it was so very hot, did I mention that? -S.

logophilelogophileover 19 years ago
Not just smut, really good smut!

Left me breathless and wanting more. Let me know as you as you part 2 finished. You continually amaze me!

sacksackover 19 years ago
really excellent Earl!

Are you sure you're straight? Neat little twist at the end, too! This was very erotic!

tolyktolykover 19 years ago
*chuckle*

Thanks for dedicating a story to me, next time can I have sex with a woman? :) (psst, good job)

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Did something for me!

Lots, in fact!

SvenskaflickaSvenskaflickaover 19 years ago
I owe you one.

Thank you, Earl. I'm touched. (PS: This version was even better than the draft you wrote for me!) *french kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow

OK, that was very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very interesting

It was okay, but can you make ur next story be of a you-I noun. It makes the reader feel more involved.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'd say, "Yes!"

Straight sex scenes usually bore me, but I liked the extra "touches" that make this more than just a description -- the "strange sensations", the wrestling -- and the enjoyment. Thank you for writing this one down! Of course, it's only a vignette and I'm not COMPLETELY satisfied with it, but it's an excellent appetizer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yup,Yup, really liked it! :)

I really liked the twist at the end and the sensations you included were really good. Now I'm all hot and bothered!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
total crap

crap,crap,crap,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot short story

Good short sexy story, nice feeling. Just a note - you used the word watch ( or variations of it ) three times in the first paragraph - before you got into the rhythm.

currentoccupantcurrentoccupantover 8 years ago
Yes.

Yes, it does indeed do something for me. I want to be the blonde in that room! Meow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheEarl@TheEarl
The Earl is a recognised genius of the Lit world. He has been described as "interesting" (Rumpleforeskin), "inventive" (JonHayworth), "a...fantastic...lover" (Whispersecret), "the best...writer...on Literotica" (KillerMuffin) and "a truly great author" (Steven King). His hobbi...