All Comments on 'Do For Lust Won't Do For Luv Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 180 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Do For Lust Won't Do For Love Chpt- 1 & 2

Great! great read! Certainly deserves another chapter maybe he does become a cuckold ????????

regards

Andrea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
No resolution!

I agree with Andrea. Will she in fact give up her lover? Will he exact some form of retaliation? This needs another chapter.

spocdarocspocdarocover 20 years ago
So Close!

I am in agreement with the other commentors. The story is yet unresolved, and does need to be concluded. There are a myriad of endings available, and I would personally like to see him move on with his life (no cuckolding here!) with no reconciliation, but it's your call. You've done a good job with your story so far.

spocdaroc

thatawaythatawayover 20 years ago
Sick of all wimpy dribble

The writing is great, story is believable. better than many purchased. But no person, would give this cheating bitch the time it takes to throw a stick to a dog. The cries of love from a cheater is the "dumb and dumber" phrases of to much erotica. Trust, respect, faith, loyalty, fedelity, honesty, above all Love is never having to say I am sorry, because love does all it can to never harm, hurt, or destroy the object of the affections........A definite "Loved it" but for the lack of any true endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It Can't End Like This

I agree with everyone ... it needs another chapter but not a cockold one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
yes, an ending and closure is needed

I have to agree with all the others, an ending, whatever the author decides ,is needed. A story is so much more interesting to read if it ends with some kind of closure, negative or positive, it really doesn't matter, since the reaction to infidelity is handled differently by each person. At least this story had dialogue between husband and wife and remorse was shown. There are stories that are hard to swallow, example "Right Before My Eyes" by Svenskaflicka that cried for some reaction from the husband. Comments by myself and most others were not well received by the author.

I think you will find that "TabooTeller" will react somewhat differently to this feedback.

The author did an outstanding job portraying the pains and suffering infidelity can cause. The erotic description were very good and the story theme was realistic and believable.

Now all we need is some kind of decision by the husband. Will he stray? Will he take her back? Answers to these question will make the ending.

spocdarocspocdarocover 20 years ago
Resolution is on it's way!

E-mail from TabooTeller states that a sequel with a resolution to this story is in the works. He has it in mind and will begin writing it next month or sooner if things go smoothly with two other stories he is finishing up. He did not relate to me what the resolution will be, but will be worth the wait. Posting for the sequel will not be until sometime in February, maybe sooner?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Let her come back.

I would like to see them stay together, but I think she should be made to realize just how close she has come to destroying their lives with her actions. It should be a long hard road back for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Punishment

WOW! WHAT PUNISHMENT! You made her put brown sheets on your bed. That's what she deserves for a year of adultry, lying, taking trips with her lover?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
She raped her family.

She set out and methodically destroyed every value that made up her family. With her partner in crime, she planned and executed her affair and offered her paramour all of the benefits that should have belonged to her spouse. He stole those and the secure and contented family from the husband and children. And she helped him to do it. He is a conniving bastard and deserves the worst that the law and society can provide, she deserves no better. To allow her to stay could corrupt the children and create problems for them in their future relationships.

Trust as a value is gone for everyone involved. She seems to be sorry, because she was caught; else she would have continued on in her whorish ways increasing as she goes.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Needs an ending

He has to get revenge on her lover as well as throwing her out, getting a divorce and taking the kids away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
She needs to go

TT: I'm enjoying this story line so far. Technically, it needs some work. In Chapter One 'Manty' becomes 'Tony' and then resumes his original identity. Caused me to retreat a few paragraphs to see if I misread something. Having someone other than yourself proofread your stories would help. You know what you have written and sometimes the mind will fill in words that aren't really there. Just an aside: in Chapter Two, Darlina alludes to her "love tunnel." More humorous than erotic to ascribe those words to a woman confessing her sins to her husband.

TT: About the story itself, the wife, apparently not learning from her very first indiscretion. was a complicit partner in this betrayal of her husband's trust...for an ENTIRE YEAR. She allowed her lover access to her that heretofore she had denied her husband. KNOWINGLY, time and again, she risked losing her marriage and her family to satisfy her craving. Throughout her confession, she repeatedly declares her love for her husband, but as the saying goes, "Actions speak louder than words." Upon being confronted, she tells her husband that she had already decided to end her affair. Gee, what convenient timing. And then she cannot tell him with absolute certainty, that had she to do it all over, she would not have begun it at all. She makes this statement knowing how much pain her actions have caused her husband. Consequences are called for here...consequences for her behavior and betrayal. This wasn't a 'one time' fling. This was a calculated and devious year long endeavor to cuckold her husband. Oh, she may have rationalized, as she did many times in her 'confession', how she really didn't intend to hurt her husband, but she was fully culpable in this deception. I'm not for 'Manty' kicking 'Tony's' ass. The crux of this story is a resolution between husband and wife. Could and should 'Manty' possibly ever trust his wife again? With the situation you have described in your story...NO FUCKING WAY! Unless of course you intend for 'Manty' to become just another husband hiding in the closet playing peek-a-boo with his wife and her boyfriend. I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Open Ending

TT, very enjoyable story. Well written, with good dialog. Perhaps you want to leave it this open, but it certainly leaves the reader unsatisfied. "She needs to go" in the feedback, has a lot of pertinent comments. This wasn't just lust, even though Darlina would like Manty to believe it is. As they say, a one night mistake can be lust, but a year long affair, is loaded with forethought and intent. She knew what she was doing and she knew the risks she was taking to her marriage. With this forethought, as well as her continued defense of Tony when confronted by her husband, tell me this is far beyond lust. With just a few minutes of reflection, her husband will recognize this. He can't stay. He must resolve her true feelings for Tony before he can even begin to see if he can forgive her. Her willing complicity to do all those things for her lover that she would not do for and to her husband, speak volumes. Despite her claims of love, there are serious problems. She seems to be confusing love with comfort, i.e. she cuddles only with Manty. Manty may be able to forgive the first affair, as it was pure lust. But this year long, double life, is far beyond that. She claims she didn't completely lie, but she did and she was living a lie, to the man she claims to love. Something is wrong here. While I think it is possible to work out a "stay together" story that is consistent and coherent, it shouldn't be without significant time and trauma. Most real people would find it impossible to get over this and in real life the odds would definitely be against saving the marriage. The story most would want to see, is for them to work it out. But, you have created a situation that doesn't allow much room for that unless you recreate Manty as a much weaker person than you have portrayed him so far. Any solution that doesn't do that is preferrable to the "cuckold" story.

Please, write a conclusion. We all need closure.

TabooTellerTabooTellerabout 20 years agoAuthor
Reponse to Comments

From TabooTeller here. Whne these comments were all posted I couldn't respond without asking someoen else to post the response for me but now I can so Finally here are some answers.

First I want to announce that I do have a sequel. Its done!

But I split it into three parts and the first part has been submitted. Hopefully it will be up by Apirl 13th, been having some problems though so it may not be. Second part will be sent to my new editor soon so she can tell me what I did wrong :)

Or I may send the first part of another story first.

Second I want to thank everyone for the nice comments. I do apperciate them.

TT

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Proof reader

Not to be to critical but who proof read your comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
When?

You keep yo-yoing back and forth. Why don't you decide on an ending and stick to it. It reads like a one chapter story stretched into chapters that are interminable.

enovelistenovelistover 19 years ago
It probably won't last...

How does a faithful spouse ever completely "forgive" the unfaithful spouse? I don't think that level of forgiveness is possible especially in this story where the wife's affair went on for such a long time.

I did enjoy the character, Manty, and his long hard effort to come to grips with his wife's unfaithfulness. But in the end I think he will end his marriage to her.

I think that TT ended the story the right way...let the final decision just hang there. Let the reader bring it to a conclusion in their own mind.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Need More

TT: a great story, but I agree with a lot of the comments. You need a new editor, to correct your errors. It distracts from the story.

I have to agree with most of the people here that think that what she did is unforgivable. An single error due to judgement would be hard to work out. A decision to have a long term affair is another thing. One of the issues NOT brought out previously is STD's. She's been having all these extra-marital liasons, and almost certainly is not using protection. SHe is risking her health, and her husband's health. I agree that the husband shouldn't also cheat; two wrongs don't make a right. If they decide to stay together though he should insist on a few additional things: require her to get a full STD testing every month for the next 6 months ( He should also be tested too for his own sake). He should require her to talk to Tony's wife, and disclose everything about her affair with Tony. If Tony's wife wants to divorce him, she should have to give testimony ( either by deposition, or in court) to cause Tony harm. He should not force sex, of any kind with his wife. That is wrong. Also, he will either have to learn to trust her over time or divorce her. He can't watch her every minute. I would insist on both of them taking a lie detector test about their fidelity BEFORE they get back in bed together. Lastly, legal documents should be drawn up that say she completely waives any rights to alimony - period. A second legal document should state, that in case the marriage fails due to a future adultery, the cheating partner not only loses all alimony, but also any parental rights to the children ( i.e. no custody, and no visitation). Lastly, of course they should have counselling. If you put them back together, it should be a long, hard road. It may take 3 - 5 years before he trusts he again, and certainly not at the same level he did before. She should be depressed for quite a while, knowing that she caused the whole thing. The secret should leak out, and both sets of parents ( maybe also siblings?) should despise her. Her only hope being in somehow fixing her marriage, and working for the rest of her life to make it up to her husband. Lastly, how do you handle the kids? If they are old enough ( over 5 - 6) then they will be affected. She will bear a lot of guilt, and shame for many years. If they break-up, let her be destroyed by losing her entire family ( husband, kids, parents, siblings, etc...) and never get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Manty/Tony(?) is a dumb shit

This guy is to stupid to have children. Revenge is getting a divorce and custody of the kids. But this asshole would probably forget his children were home and go on an extended vacation without them. He has trouble controlling his bladder but buys multiple cups of coffee with no place to relieve himself. He never thought of going behind a tree. This is the weakest character I have ever seen on this site. And the dumbest. And the author isn't much either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
To little story to sex ratio

Enough already. It just goes on and on and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This guy is just too forgiving

"She hadn't done it on purpose after all and she was upset over it"

Not on purpose? She's had three affairs, including this year long affair, and they weren't done on purpose? Nonsense. Perhaps the first two were spur of the moment, but this last one, the one she got caught in, was planned from the start.

I honestly don't know why he didn't just go find a good lawyer, and start the divorce proceedings. Oh yeah, go for the kids too...they don't deserve to live with this mother and her cheating lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well now!!!

Well now lets see. First off we have the one night stand with the young stud, OK chalk that one up to loosing the baby and feeling bad about that. Second, hmm first time with tony "currant lover" ok let that one maybe slide, BUT when she called Tony to go with her to dinner and the play, THAT was strictly for REVENGE against Manty for not making it to take her. That one CANNOT be forgiven nor can all the time she fucks Tony after that, that is an affair plain and simple.

REVENGE is called for now, sue for divorce and full custody of the kids, name Tony as co-defendant in the divorce hearing as the reason for the affair. Also Manty should be sure to let Tony's wife know about the almost 1 year old affair her husband was having with Manty's wife, that right there is what I call Revenge!!

Paul

hammer17_98@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
She kissed him with another man's cum in her mouth

I have got to see how you'll manage to keep these two together! Personally, I could never get another erection in her presence again! Yuck! Well-written (even with the grammatical/spelling/name-change errors)though.

Herman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You have to be there to understand

Sorry but your story is a "shaggy Dog". Too much talk or background & not enough decision on your part. What are you going to do the next time, and there WILL be a next time. A tiger doesn't change it's spots and a CHEATING partner will do it again & again. Any man who thinks it's "just once" has his head in the sand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rediculous!

An extremely well written story in terms of dialogue, build up of tension etc. but it is hard to believe that any husband would stay married to a woman who lies to him, cheats on him for a year and allows her lover to do things she never allows her husband to do including taking him along on business trips that she would never allow her hsband to go on. Any normal husband would kick her out and head for a divorce lawyer ASAP. This is the worst case of betrayal I've seen on this site in a long time. 60 year old George

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
NEW WORST STORY OF ALL TIME

To the author

take a handgun

load it

place the barrel to your head...

and pull the trigger

It is feverent hope that you and your wife family parents are all brutally tortured the murdered

there are not enough words to describe this crap... this large pile of dogshit..

and he still LOVES her... !?!?!? after months of ass fucking and or lying to him before a 4 week trip of months of perverted fucking and fake business trips..

part of him loves her...

I am stunned that any human could actually write those words...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dipshit

he deserves his wife. he is being punished for being dumb. what gutless man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sort of agree wit the last commentator

the wimp is so caught up in listening to the generous and lovin' wife telling him how many fingers her lovers started working slowly into her but before they pushed in their dicks into it, he's all confused,,,

he even asked her to pause "don't give me details just tell me what happened" and then she continued as before, giving him blow by blow details and he's more confused.

driving away he's not sure whether or not to stay with her, he said! lol

any woman, or man, who could be describing her/his extramiratal, and also confesses to loving hte spouse deeply, and have the spouse not ending the whole sham of a marriage ---- she's found her lame partner in life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimp?

Weak Ending, Hope the wimp don't "cave." She needs to hit the bricks, he needs to get a goo dwomen.

(zed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pure fucking cock sucking wimp

this story is just a huge pile of worthless drivel mixed with dogshit; the cunt is an absolute SLUT and he wants to work it out?????? give me a fucking break and kill him off asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This story needs a real ending!

The way she conveyed the detailed information about her affair indicated that she really wanted to blame him for her actions. She cheated on him not just once but several times! It is all about her pleasure and what good for her.

Manty seems to honor martial fidelity but his acceptance of her behavior is inconsistent with that principle. This was not a simple drunken encounter but unfaithful behavior over a 2 year period with different lovers. Manty seems to let her behavior influence his own (e.g., he is thinking about bringing women home, making her a sex slave). Then we have Manty watching and getting off (later) on her fucking Tony.

What does Manty want? If he thinks his conditions will prevent her from cheating in the future he is a fool. Is he going to spend his life watching her every move? She planned every move to hide her affair from him. All of this talk about what she would have done (e.g., given her ass, told him about the affairs) is silly! She got caught and now she is sorry? It was sad to see Manty demean himself by doing nothing. She in fact ended her affair not him.

This story begs for a resolution. Will Manty be a man (stop hiding behind his kids) and decide what kind of marriage he wants to have for the rest of his life? If he wants to open his marriage up then he should sit down with her and work out terms they both can live with instead of dictating terms. If he want to forgive her and try to bring martial fidelity back then they should get therapy to deal with his anger and try to repair themselves as a couple. If he does not want to stay with her he should stop these silly hurtful conditions and get a divorce. For all his talk about the kids, the ending points to more damage to them as their parents fail to get their act together.

SleeplessinMD

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
A Big Mistake for hubby

Just divorce the cheating tramp all she is doing is hurting him then rubbing his face into it.

Atlanta,Ga

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
The tramp

Darlina is nothing but a tramp Manty should kick her out and send her to the red light district where she can fuck

whom ever she wants.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh geez

crappy story. no wonder his wife have a lover. what a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Whore

Please, she states she couldnt control herself. HOWEVER, now that she has been caught she has the will power. LOL Loose her and quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what a nasty and worthless little story

I have one question only - why was this written in the first place? There is zero erotic or entertainment value here and the only thing the story achieved was to waste 5 minutes of my time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
YOU SHOULD HAVE...

had Manty drag her cheating ass to Tony's house and confess the whole affair to Tony's wife and then had Manty beat Tony within an inch of his life and then kick the shit out of the cheating slut, too...Maybe the amputation of her left hand as a permanent reminder of her affair...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What a crock

"O MY GOD DO YOU LOVE HIM...( this line has the visuals of tearful wimp biting his knuckles till they bleed> He then pulls out his little one inch cock and waggles it in her face." Was his cock larger than mine...was he...was he..(still biting knuckles, by now he has exposed the bone of the knuckles of both hands and his blood looks like drunkingly applied lipstick) God I thought I could do this..but I never kick a man( or whatever) when he's down and TT you have to be down...perhaps a writers seminar could help...or better get drunk on Diet Pepsi...By the time he is through he has eaten his hands completely off. The wife is laughing at him as she has done since she fucked his father at their wedding reception and then fucked all the neighbors while the hero of a husband is making witty remarks in another room and mentioning that some people need to be quiter when they have sex... I am trying to get to you with out being nasty,,,It's hard marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

Simple49erSimple49erabout 16 years ago
I waited 10 months to prove it?

This has to be one of the stupidest men on this sight. Anonymous can't call him a wimp because wimp implies that the man is self aware and intelligent enough to know what needs or does not need to be done. 10 months!? After the first month, hire a detective and make sure. And then don't ask if she loves him or you! Leave the selfish bitch and move on.

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
The most annoying part of this was

that there is no apostophe in "still." There is no such word as "s 'till." Poorly written and not believable.

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
hated it!

This story sucked...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
First of all the husband is a jackass

The wife is one of the worst of the trash sluts. She isnt worth having and because of her lifestyle the kids need to e out of her custody since she unfit as a role model. She has been cheating on him for over two years. Divorce her, let her work, get custody of the kids and sue the guy for alienation of affection with regard to the marriage. I quit reading at the point she said it was just physical then it started after the baby's birth. Reminds me of the song, gonna take my love to town. You ended it with no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NO GOOD

Another story about a cheating spouse who is let of the hook because they have kids, doesn't anyone relize that makes the cheating even worst how are you a good parent by being a slut.The story ideas are good but the ending are stupid.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 15 years ago
he needs revenge

what he should do is make her go to her lovers house and tell his wife, with him there to see tha tshe does it...then if possible have sex with her lovers wife and fuck her ass if she will let him....if not she does need to see him fuck another womans ass before he ever fucks hers even if he may fuck others also...she needs to learn tha twhat she did is why he is now doing what he is doing....she had a year long affair well she needs to see if her lover can keep his wife after she tells her and then she needs to understand tha talthough he will be fucking other women he will be like she was and most will be behind her back....and if she strays again its all over ...if she manages to stay faithful for a year after then maybe they can stay together but if she ever falls divorce her for infidility and take the kids on joint custody...again he needs revenge on a bastard and a slut wife..other wise how can he call himself a man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
get an editor

More "typos" than you can throw a stick at. Actually,there aren't enough sticks on the planet to keep up.Are all your husbands such douchebags? Do all your stories bog down with such unbelievable over-analyzed sex? Is this satire?Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
In the long run it describes the author.

One or two stories with a similar approach to the behavior of the characters does not tell a lot about the author. But when the author uses the same approach time after time in his story telling, then it clearly describes something about the author.<p>

In this author's stories the husbands who are cheated on always end up being "wimps", pussy-whipped, gutless sissy boys, or profound cowards. One must assume, after this happens over and over, that these are characteristics of the author as well. Or at least they are the author's view of how cheated husbands should respond.<p>

Let's see...the wife cheated for over a year, and did so on two different occasions, so when the husband becomes aware of this adultery he applies his most severe penalty. She must sleep on brown sheets...his favorite color. How devastating this must be on the cheating wife.<p>

This is really a bullshit story written by an author who seems to be quite adept at shoveling it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erotic Story rather than Loving Wife

Just another slut wife and wimp husband story. You keep using the "but I love only You" bullshit to come up with your sappy unrealistic endings! She admitted she was not thinking of the love of her life when having sex with others. She didn't consider the feelings of her husband, her children, family, friends, job, or anything else but having sex with another man or men! She even gives her husband sloppy seconds without admitting anything at the end. Write something more realistic without all the paragraphs about having great sex in your stories. If not, then get into the erotic couplings section! These are "NOT" "Loving Wives" stories that you write. You just like to say that in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ruined

these are great story lines you have but you ruin them with your silly endings.Read the story you just wrote who in their right mind would stay with a spouse that did what she did let alone believe anything she says, you would have to have theI.Q. of a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are probably the worse writer on

the site. Are you on medication that can explain your stupidity. Here's what I think...You mix the names of manty and Tony up a lot in #1. You misspell words in both stories. You have him in a rage and yet when he sees the wife fuck him ..he just turns and leaves?????????You obviously wrote the story to give you something to do with your time. You drag out the sex parts (do you have a problem cumming...do you almost get there with your wanking and then to make it last longer you put shit in the story,] I noticed that Enovelist wrote an answer to your stupid story . He is making Manty act like a man and get even with Tony since you really want to suck his cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
He didnt ask her the real question.

It is obvious she doesnt really love him at all so that was a wasted question. The real question was, why do you hate me so much you harmed me this way? He is harmed and he is still in harms way, it takes months for STDs and HIV to show up some time, even up to a year or more. He wont know he missed the bullet for a long time. And yes the only way a woman could do this to a man and still be mentally sane is to hate the husband so much they want to harm him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I dont love him, I love you.

Can you think of any other statement that is so stupid and out of touch with reality? If you loved your husband you could not have done this, in fact, if you loved yourself you could not have done this. She in as much as said you shit as a lover and as a husband and spit in his face. And to prove the insinncerity of it all, she gave her lover her anus which she denied her husband. Talk about disrespect and attempted total humiliation of her husband. There is no way this marriage could be saved, she is without a doubt one of the dumbest women in the world and doesnt deserve a man who loves her, just one that fucks her without emotion.

bigguy323bigguy323over 14 years ago
Yet another WIMP story

What a load of CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you dense?

Have you ever had a spouse cheat on you? If you had, you sure in the hell won,t be peeking in windows and than tucking your tail between your legs and going home and jack off. If I had caught my wife in the act instead of finding out by overhearing a conversation, he would have been lucky to leave with his balls. And when she was confronted, she didn't get the option of a spare room, she left and was never allowed back. You wimpy ass-ed writers are why people think that it's alright to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What sort of twat

would want to hear every detail of what she did? I don't usually agree with the Wimp brigade but this guy really was beyond the pale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
blow tony

why didn't you just get him to blow tony, it would have made more sense.

tootalldaytootalldayabout 14 years ago
Many, many errors

It would be balling if she was screwing at the time she was on the plane. But what you meant was "bawling." Look it up. And what is the word "s'till?" If you mean "still" then spell it correctly. There are many, many other errors which would be instantly recognized and corrected by anyone for which English ISN'T a second language. Your errors are inexcusable.

Find a real editor!!

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Just another male wants control over female story.

Male doesn't have much fondness for the female here as I see it.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Reassessment.

The writing and thought that went into this pathetic mess is beyond redemption. One can't even ask what the author was thinking. Beside having major trouble with English the logic of the characters made little sense. It seems the story was generated to maximize the number of sex scenes to be mentioned. Wading through the bad grammar and mistakes was bad enough but the attempts as flashbacks added nothing to the story; only making the reader struggle to figure out what was happening and why. And, it's "sneaked," not "snuck."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ka-boom

Isn't that what she did to the marriage. Those persons before tony and them him. It was way over the top and she loves him,of course. She can stray and he can possibly find what has been lost? In any case, fini

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Norcal completely lost the true basis of what the slut did,,,,amazing!

An awful number of mistakes on this writing, and two wrongs still do not make anything any better. Norcal's opinion is definately a female one and ignorant of the bitche's adultry. Take that norcal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Another loser with a serverely stupid husband, how long will this shit continue? I find no interest in this kind of writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

His wife has had two affairs, one a short term and the other for almost a year. Why would he have "fondness" for this woman- and I use that term loosely.

Her reasoning behind the affair crumbles like dust. He didn't buy her flowers as often and expected her to do thigns around the house? Yeah that's a good reason. Please she is a sorry excuse for a human being.

And the fact that she can so brazenly talk about calling his house, talking to wife, and having sex in the WOMAN'S HOME disgusts me. I know how you roll and you will have him forgive her but she doesn't deserve it. She deserves pain, and I hope Tony's wife gets some revenge on his nasty ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yet another mental diarrhea of this Pom's sick and wimpy mind !

And this British dickhead is aspiring to be a "writer" ? What a travesty and waste of paper space. Unbelievable !!

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
I am curious to why...

I am curious to why the last commentator thinks TabooTeller is English. Or I read the comment wrong.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
dont get mad at taboo or norcal

these type stories are their lives.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yet another creampie for fucking Pomy gutless wimp !!

This inept wimpy diatribe is typical example of a vile gutless attitude of all Brit "writers". Thank God I only skipped thru it. Well earned 1* !!

OtazelOtazelover 12 years ago
Apologies.

First, my apologies to Taboo Teller for having to use his story comments to reply to the 'anonymous' above who hasn't the guts to sign his name.

Anonymous - Since when was 'Central CA' part of the UK? Look before you open your mouth! All you've one is proved that you're all mouth and no brain cell.

Here's one Brit (and proud of it) writer who has the guts to tell you that you're a twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES!!!

I am soooooooo glad...

...that i skipped through it.

:)

saratusaratuabout 12 years ago
Brit or not,,,!!!

The story was short of a hubby with some balls, sometimes a woman can go to far with her imorality and humiliating actions. "Kapish"????? or "Ferstay" ya????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shoter

You run on and on with to much info and not a lot of action, revenge on tony. I went to speed reading to finish this one. First I would have taken his info out of his car,

then burned it to start with. No one knew You were there watching them. Just for a start. not bad story just wordy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Adios

That's all he has to say, "adios".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You spin

You spin a good yarn, but...you get a bit long winded to get to to the meat of the story. Also your editing blows big chunks, proof read , proof read, proof read before submitting. As with many authors on this site they are so rushed to post their kinky ideas they come off as less than literate. As for your ending the husband had only two choices, (1) toss the bitch or (2) start fucking other women and rubbing the bitches nose in it until she accepted the lifestyle or got fed up and left. Either way he was in a win lose win situation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
WoW, I'm just glad you stopped writing

She fucks around for months and kiss her husband with another man jizz in her mouth and he doesn't know what to do. I think I'll answer it for him....kick the bitch out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a wimp, at the very least he should have gone with his whore of a wife to tony's: knocked him over the head and tied him up, then when he came to he would be seeing Manty fucking his wife and cumming in all three of her holes. Then tony's wife woudl make tony suck Manty's sperm of pf her asshole and cunt, By the way Tony and his wife would complain to the cops because of what would happento thenm if they did. Then Manty's Darling wife would suck Tony's wife's shit and femiinine juices and Manty's dried cum off of his cock and balls. Manty would then have cut a slit above his wife's pubic bone to her uterus and split it open too, After that Tony would haveto stick his cock in her and start fucking her that way. Manty woulod put the knife in his chating wifes hands and force it betweenthier bodies cutting off Tony's cock. As the two cheater lay thier dying Manty and tony's wife would leave for parts unknown.

BigK10BigK10about 11 years ago
OK...At first I wanted a part three, but...

...we all know that he is going to forgive her, being as all of your male characters (that I've read so far) have forgiven their cheating spouse...even one who was in an frigging publicly exposed orgy! I wanted to see him make her suffer close to what he has suffered, and--to your credit--this is the most effort I've seen of any of your male characters has made to make her see just how much damage she has done (keep up the good work there-maybe take it even farther). It's pretty obvious that this is probably all the "punishment" she will get, even though in his fresh anger he considers more, but will more than likely "wimp out" on them. He doesn't have the balls to keep her as a proper sex slave for very long.

This brings up the adage: "Once a cheater, always a cheater.' This is especially pertinent here because her only "punishment" is to see how much she hurt him. She knew she would hurt him at some point. She hurt him by having the affair, continuing the affair, readily confessing the affairs (and rubbing his nose in all the sordid details) and doing things with Tony that she wouldn't do for Manty--the loving, faithful husband that she claims to love above all others, except where it comes to her lust. This brings up another adage: "Actions speak louder than words." If she was just sucked into the affair by circumstances and anger (being "super-horny" and stood up), she should--and would have--have cut it off long ago, and not continued it for ten months! She is a relatively guiltless, selfish bitch and she will cheat again--only much more carefully next time.

It is good to see a character have high standards, be willing to sacrifice his happiness for his children, and be able to forgive, but to forgive so easily should be reserved for one-time flings, not second round affairs that last almost a year, with abundant examples of the lack of respect she has for him (sloppy seconds and the sperm kiss--to name just two). I think a great opening line for the confrontation scene, would be said just after they finished having sex, he says, "So, that's what 'sloppy seconds' feels like! And yet, it's oddly familiar to me..."

Tony should not get off easy either: his wife deserves to know. I'm sure that his wife won't let him off as easy as Darlina will be.

Sorry, I'm rambling. I'm still reading your works, and liking them for the most part. My stories aren't perfect by anyone's measure (and probably go too far for your taste), but this one just called to me for a (lengthy) comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One word

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Has this author been stuck in the land of women his entire life? Men don't act that way when they get angry. All your husbands rationalize anything away that might upset them a little instead of getting angry! Most men are not cry babies who can't make a decision because they got their feelings hurt. Actually just the opposite. Men lash out and make sometimes dumb decisions because anger gets the best of us. You seem to not understand that so I have to ask if you are really a woman!?

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

so in this authors world the fucking cheating slut cunt gets a reward for being a fucking cheating slut cunt. she gets to keep her life - barf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
boo-hoo!

Poor dear, she had it so bad.

Do any of your characters have any character?

Apparently not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wanted to like this, really I did

I saw the potential, but typos, confusing names, poor grammer and spelling, bad dialogue, so many things just got in the way of enjoying this fully. Need better editing, and to some extent, a complete resolution/conclusion. Thanks for trying. though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am so glad the author never finished this garbage.

This manty is perfectly ok with his slut wife. Manty must be afraid to come out of the closet. Manty is okay with contracting AIDS as well as an assortment of other carnal pleasures. The slut is a slut and always will be.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Her actions were too extreme

There could be no possible way for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He's a wimp if he asks why.

Asking why is a delaying action because it doesn't matter why. She cheated and he has to decide to forgive her or divorce her. Forgiving her is wimpy. Hanging around to maker a pay is both wimpy and dishonest because making her pay is just a compromise to make him seem less of wimp, when in fact he is a wimp of the worst kind. There is nothing manly about making someone hurt to sooth your ego. Asking why and payback are stupid premises for cheating wives stories, and in my opinion, worse than sharing wives stories because the willing cuckold is honest about being a wimp and he doesn't seek to hurt anyone. Thus husband in this story is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh,Hell.

There is no way in hell this marriage would survive. Obviously hubby is a nut-less wonder. He says that he's had suspicions for 10 months about his wife's affair...turns out she been cheating longer than that. She kissed him with another guys sperm in her mouth...WAY disrespectful. Would anyone,even if they had children together,live with someone who did this to them? I'd rather live with my left hand as a sex partner for the rest of my life,then to live with a woman like this. Also....he should do something to recover his dignity(what little he has left)from his "Wife'.-BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unrealistic

no spouse when grilled about their affair would go into such detail like when she stated her lovers cum "just tasted so good"

brian

Jack99Jack99almost 10 years ago
Wow

What a whore. I can't see how this could work out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
s'till?.

Idea reasonable, needs a thorough editing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Where is the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Naaaaa!

Great start... then got long winded, gory details about her philandering and he sits there and takes it! Naaaaa... doesn't work, You need to completely re-write this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Cuckold Story

She explains why sex is better with her adultress sex partner than with her husband, why her sex partner gets to use her in ways her husband doesn't, that she has had other adultress affairs, and that she thought of him, in a vengful manner, while commiting adultry but the cuckold wimp wants to stay. What a long-winded crock of shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waste of time

What a stupid story. You waste so much time rambling and going no where. She sits there explaining everything and where is his anger or pride? Stupid. If I could give it lass than 1 I would.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 9 years ago
Really!!

Please try again, this husband is too soft, the way it's written, the wife will creep again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unrealistic

if this wimp of a fag doesnt divorce this bitch..... She cheated with two different men and one lasted 12 months where she did things for him she wouldnt do for hubby. what he should have done was record her and divorce her on adultery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This wimp bastard deserves whatever happens.

Any one that would submit to his wife pulling crap like she has needs to grow a pair of balls. And just lets her continue to lie to him. He needs to bury her somewhere out in the woods. If he can't work up the guts to do anything he should just leave, forever.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
Frustrating the readers...........

............ is what you wanted than you were highly successful.

I almost flung my cell. Yes, it was that 'frustratingly' good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

horrible wimpy story. horrible english. try another language.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry but is bullshit

Pity of tale, wimps make me sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very poor.

Way too many words for the story, no conclusion, no likeable characters, and it's 'still,' not 's 'till.'

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Too sloppy

The mistakes. The typos. The misnamed characters. The repeated descriptive phrases. The shift of person from 1st to 2nd to 3rd; even within a one paragraph!

The characters have neither depht nor redeaming qualities. A slut and a cuckold, in the rigorous definition of those words. And no indication of either one changing.

The story gave every indication of being cobbled together without the benefit of a final read through. Surely you could have spottes "s 'till"!

After wading through to the end (skimming most of the tedious sex descriptions) one is left with distasteful, if somewhat bland, taste in ones mouth.

Sorry for the negative comments but I hope it will spur you to have more respect for your audience. Two stars for the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lots of grammatical and spelling errors to gripe about, but....

Although it's unlikely that any spouse would sit through a blow by blow description of their spouse's cheating affair with another, it was highly erotic. I love you, yeah sure!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous