All Comments on 'Do I wanna know?'

by heavenlyhell0987

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it as much as the others!

From Jane-

I think I mentioned before that I read your other story, "Are you mine?" and loved it. This one was also amazing. Their dynamic is one of the sexiest I've seen, and I love the domineering bad-boy thing Jasper has. Plus, this story nicely continues their relationship and added a new kind of twist to it, while still holding a small storyline that you can see piece by piece. This one reveals some more in-depth feelings that Jasper has, too.

And this would be awesome as a whole series. I'd like to see (but obviously it's not up to me) a sort of make-up story, where Jasper and Evangeline kind of forgive each other and have some romantic sex, while still keeping their dynamic going.

When I saw this my heart leapt, I was so excited. I loved the first one so much and I was looking to see if there was a new chapter for My Shy Teen Slave, but I saw this instead and was really happy. I hope to see a new one soon, or a new chapter with Juliet and Clark, or maybe something totally different. Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be wonderful and, frankly, hot as fuck.

-Jane

P.S. I love how the lyrics of the song go with the story and that you kept the Arctic Monkeys theme. "Sad to see you go / Was sorta hoping that you'd stay..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was so fixated on waiting for the new "My Shy Teen Slave" chapter to come out that I didn't even notice this one until today!!! I absolutely love it! You simply are amazing! Your writing is a pleasure to us all :). Please keep writing! I can't wait to see where this story is going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Are you an arctic monkeys fan?

Do I wanna know? & R U mine? Lol

I love the coupling of jasper and Evangeline. So hot and oddly Romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Please write more! This story is so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous