Do It For Charity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers

Her new lover swelled in her mouth, thicker, harder, his cockhead a ripe plum in her mouth. Carol didn't even have to move. With the way Peter was fucking her, her body was already bobbing up and down his cock, mouth rowing along its length. He came; a new, purple-headed erection was presented to her. Carol stuffed it in her mouth. She had three fingers stuck up her pussy too, getting herself off as Peter plunged his cock up her asshole again and again, another almost as big down her throat. It felt as if the two cocks were completing a circuit, letting electricity fill her body.

"You're gonna come." She could just hear Peter's voice through the wall; he was shouting. "Your ass is on my cock like you never want it to leave..." She felt Peter slap her ass hard enough to make her skin smart and tingle, excited blood circulating through her well-fucked flesh. "Come on, Captain, don't stop now—"

Cock about to come in her mouth. This time Carol pulled away from it, teased the cum out with her tongue. It landed all over her face. Jessica licking it from her cheek. A new cock rammed between her lips, stimulating her, sensation rushing down her throat to meet the rising pleasure in her sex.

Carol's eyes rolled back in her head. Her body was about to explode. Her lips tightened around the cock in her mouth. She wasn't sucking it anymore, but Jessica had her head and was forcing her up and down on the stranger's erection. Her asshole clutched wildly at Peter's cock; she twisted her fingers madly in her cunt.

Just like that, she was over the edge. Writhing as pleasure ripped through her cock-filled body. Every little bit of it sent a shudder through her. She spasmed. Felt fresh cum soar down her throat. A fresh cock between her lips. She sucked. Moaned, her pleasured cream running down her thighs, orgasm after orgasm, as frequent as the loads of cum she received, the climaxes smooth, chiseling at her slowly and pleasantly.

She sucked at the cocks in her mouth and fucked at the cock in her asshole, eyes glazed over, rolling deliriously under her eyelids. Jessica's hand on the back of her neck, rubbing supportively. She wanted it to go on forever, her coming, her being the woman every man there just had to have.

Orgasm bled into orgasm bled into orgasm, blending into one stretch of pleasure that finally subsided. Jessica released her. She hung her head, moaning softly and cooing with satisfaction, a bit of need. There was no one left in line. She had sucked them all dry.

Now for Peter.

"Please, need something to suck," she begged Jessica. "Need something to keep fromscreaming!"

Jessica gave Carol her fingers. Wet, dripping wet, tasting of her. Carol sucked hard, biting down as Peter pumped himself all the way up her ass, drew back until only his cockhead was locked inside her, then buried himself again. Every time he fucked her ass, Carol's fingers felt even better in her pussy. Together, the three of them fucked Carol, fingers and cock going in and out of her. Carol squirmed and moaned between her two lovers, impaled on Peter and gagging on Jessica. She was in heaven.

"Does he feel good?" Jessica asked sweetly, running her hand over Carol's cum-littered face to feed her mask of semen to her, finger by finger. "Feel good up your ass?"

Carol moaned around Jessica's fingers. Peter seemed to be miles deep in her tight little asshole. His balls smacked heavily against her every time he lunged forward. Carol was so proud of herself. She knew Peter was about to come, knew she was about to feel a hot rush of cum in her ass. It would feel just like it had in her mouth, but in her most intimate area. She wanted it desperately.

***

Peter was lost in the experience of Carol. He knew, somehow, that she had finished her task, met whatever compulsion had driven her to need to be fucked nearly continuous as she sucked as well. He was no longer holding back, but letting himself enter the home stretch, and now that he was no longer distracting himself from the feel of her, he was awash in how amazing it was. Her ass was even tighter than Darcy's cunt, the friction different, intoxicating, a heat inside her warming and tempting him. The gel made her slick, but her sphincter still worked at him like a fist. Not to mention how he felt her buttocks quiver and shimmy against his body, ripe for groping, strange and new and wonderful.

Carol joined him in the endgame, linked to him by the sheer rhythm of their fuck. She worked her ass back against him. He fell forward into her. One arm under her taut belly, its softness sweet with sweat, the other palm flat on her shoulder, holding her in place as he rammed himself into her. She keened. He gasped.

Fingers between her legs, on her clit, in her cunt. Carol's. He could almost feel their furious workings against his balls as he kept going, nearly flying apart, slipping out or falling over but never letting it come to that. He raised the arm underneath her. Felt the breasts he had touched before. Now he found a hard nipple, twisted it, heard an extra little moan in Carol's reedy pleas.

She tightened around him, locked his cock inside her as her orgasm had her, and Peter felt himself maddened into pleasure. He gritted his teeth, nearly there, and drove into her even as she spasmed.

***

"Son of a bitch!" Peter cried behind her, gripping her breasts, squeezing them tightly in his fists. He fucked his cock up Carol's asshole one last time and Carol felt the rush, the impact, the spurting of hot spunk far up inside her. Not only that, but an orgasm in her cunt, a slippery eruption of her juices from her sex. Peter was twitching and spasming inside her as hard as she was, his sizzling hot cum filling her even as the pressure in her cunt was finally relieved.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Carol whimpered, Jessica stroking her face, trying to console her as her body was wracked with pleasure. "He's coming inside me! He's filling me up!"

It almost felt like Peter was fucking her all over again, the way he grunted and groaned, bucking his cock inside her, rope after rope of cum spurting deep inside her ass. He filled her with cum, made her overflow with the stuff. She felt it on her hand as she kept fingering her pussy.

"So much cum, so much fucking cum!" Carol moaned as Peter pulled out.

Jessica nodded seriously, resting her forehead against Carol's in commiseration. "Enough for you?"

Carol grinned. "Not hardly."

Jess smiled back. "And are you as wet as you were last night? Because I got you pretty wet..."

Carol's grin widened. "That was nice. But I'm a pilot. And for my money, nothing beats a good stick between my legs."

"I know what you mean," Jessica agreed, giving her cunt a lazy rub. It still tingled from Carol's soft presence against it; she found herself wishing Carol's tongue had been a little harder. "Might be nice to have a nice big one right here, if you hadn't sucked them all dry."

"There's one over here I'd be willing to share."

"Parker?" Jessica asked, eyebrow raised. Her body was warm at the suggestion. The rumor mill had it that he'd satisfied Jane and Darcy in a row; who was to say he couldn't handle her and Carol at once? "That would solve the problem of how damn horny you made me, watching you suck off all those guys in a row. But you wouldn't feel funny, seeing me fuck your boy?"

"Not as long as you fucked me. Paid me back for that little tongue bath I gave you..."

"Alright then. What are we waiting for?" Jessica rose, her legs shaking weakly as she stood over Carol. "Let's go welcome Peter Parker to the Carol Corps."

A low whoop went up among the exhausted beneficiaries of the glory hole Carol had manned. Proud to see the ranks expand.

Zev95
Zev95
1,588 Followers
12