All Comments on 'Do Me, Coffee Man!'

by EmoxRainbows

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LoveDrewandEmmettLoveDrewandEmmettover 11 years ago
Sexy but..

Your story was both cute and sexy. I like that even this short, the characters seem pretty realistic. One note however: you say Coffee Man has an "abysmal climax" the first time. I'm not sure what you meant, but 'abysmal' generally means "awful". So I don't think you meant for him to have a terrible orgasm the first time he had sex with his husband...

dlewdlewover 11 years ago
Short and Sweet

However, you need to do a little more editing on your stories before posting. As the previous poster said, you used the word 'Abysmal' in the wrong way when you obviously meant something like 'earth shattering'. There was another word used wrong 'seized', which means taken forcefully. The sentence indicated that you meant 'ceased' which means stopped.

Also, you mix past and present tense a couple of times through the story. All of this jars the reader and ruins the flow. There are many beta readers available. A second set of eyes can help catch these kinds of errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

I agree with the others that you need to know the meaning of words before you use them, but this was short and sweet. As far as hotlover69 goes, I think he used to comment by another name here that was infamous- dinkyboots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmoxRainbows@EmoxRainbows
I'm always open to ideas for stories so don't be shy to contact me with your ideas for stories or tips on how to make my stories better for you! :) Don't be shy to e-mail me at all!! :) There are those who write, and those who read... And folks, I am both. 11/11/12- hey so...

SIMILAR Stories