All Comments on 'Do Me Daddy Ch. 03 - and do Kate too'

by ualmech88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
BEST FATHER, DAUGHTER, DAUGHTER STORY EVER

I have followed this story since April. It is definitely in a class by itself. Lauren accidentaly fucking her Dad with Vicki, the unsuccessful trip, the next one where he took her in the ass, and this being the best. Two daughters that have unconditional love with their father after the death of their mother. Neither had planned the sex, but all will now share the love until the daughters find their soul mates.

I do not know what you could do to add more chapters to this beautiful story. However, I will enjoy any future chapters because this family is love, tenderness, and caring.

Tigr2Tigr2almost 7 years ago
Nice Story, But lots of Typos

I hope you continue this series. Well written and excellent build-up. To minimize incorrect word usage, try reading top to bottom, but right to left. You will be amazed how many word usage and typos you will find. Maybe an editor can assist.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Do me Daddy times 2. Life is good.

All I need is a daughter or 2

simsamsumsumsimsamsumsumover 6 years ago
Wow

Fantastic Story. tHX!

0ldGriz0ldGrizabout 6 years ago
So Hot!

I loved the three part story. What a loving family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userualmech88@ualmech88
Love to write and read erotica. Not a professional and have no desire to be, ergo there will be occasional grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. Hopefully readers can overlook and get over them. I have. I love to read stories that excite and expand the libidinous mind a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES