Do Me Daddy Ch. 03 - and do Kate too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said she had managed to come as she imagined him losing control and giving into the animal instinct to come in and take her cherry. When she had opened her eyes after her orgasm she saw that he was no longer there in the doorway. After a few minutes she had silently padded out into the hallway and gone to his bedroom door and tested the knob.

The door had been locked by him but as she stood there and listened quietly she could hear what she was sure was the sound of Daddy masturbating. She even thought she had heard him say the word kitten and then heard him moan, presumably as he came.

As Lauren knew, kitten was Daddys pet name for Katie as princess was his pet name for her. So he had been beating his meat to the thought of doing his younger daughter.

It was with that naughty erotic thought in her mind that Lauren was able to come with Katie circling her erect clit with the pad of one finger.

When her sister had finished her very satisfying orgasm Katie asked, "Did I just make you come?"

"Yes you did. With your hand and with your story."

"Wow! That was cool."

"Yes it was. Now let's get dressed and go out for the evening. Maybe we can catch a show in the theater district. It is supposed to be a fun trip for me to New York after all."

"Ok Lauren. I'm so glad we could talk and I got that out. I feel better."

'I hope you'll feel as good after I tell you the rest of what you should know,' Lauren thought to herself as she got up from the bed to prepare for their night out.

*******

Brian called the brownstone the next morning from Denver. Lauren was up making coffee while Katie slept in so it was she who picked up.

"Hi Daddy" she said into the receiver as she had seen his number on the caller ID.

"Good morning princess. Are you having a nice visit so far?"

"Yes Daddy. We went out to see Jersey Boys last night."

"You went out with a couple of boys from Jersey you say?"

"No silly! The broadway show."

"I know. I was just teasing you."

"Don't tease me Daddy. I promise not to tease you." Lauren responded in a whispery tone that was full of innuendo.

"When do I get to not tease you again?"

"Where is Katie? She can't hear this can she?"

"She's still sleeping I believe. We had a late night. Should I wake her? Did you want to talk with her?"

"Not right now princess. What have you two talked about?"

"Nothing that will get you in trouble Daddy. Kate lacks some confidence in her attractiveness. I know how silly that sounds but it's true. I'm also pretty sure she's still hung up on you, has a Daddy crush if you know what I mean."

Silence on the line caused Lauren to continue. "So you never answered my question about when I'll be able to not tease you again. When Daddy? When will you do me again?"

"Oh princess, you know that I do want to do it again. I won't be back down to Tallahassee for several weeks and I know you have to get back to class on Monday. You're leaving tomorrow, right?"

"My return flight is 6pm Sunday so yes, that's tomorrow."

"My business trip out here was a bust so I'll probably be heading back to New York Monday. I'll have to reschedule for out here next month."

"Out here? Where is out here Daddy? I never know where you are, you travel around so much."

"I'm in Denver honey."

"Can you fly back tomorrow? I'd love to see you. I'll change my flight to return Monday. I don't have class until the afternoon."

"But what about your sister? We can't do anything with her in the house."

"It just so happens that she is leaving in the morning to take a trip up to Yale with a few friends who are going there next year. A bit of a campus tour. She won't be around and we'll have the house to ourselves. They are spending the night up in Connecticut so you could do me all night if you fly home tomorrow."

This was a lie that Lauren had concocted on the fly and her brain was working feverishly to bring together the pieces of her plan. She waited for a reply from her Dad and then heard Katie stirring in the bedroom.

"Daddy, Katies getting up. Text me your answer about whether you'll be coming home tomorrow. I really want you to."

With that she hung up before her sister could see her on the phone and ask who it was.

******

After breakfast and a long walk around the neighborhood the two sisters decide to take a cab into the city to see the 9/11 memorial museum. On the ride home Lauren asked the cab driver to make a quick stop on 8th Avenue so that she could duck into an adult toy store and make some quick purchases. Katie remained in the cab with the meter running while her sister was gone for about fifteen minutes. They said nothing on the ride back to Brooklyn and Lauren had the taxi drop them two blocks from the brownstone.

On the short walk home Katie asked, "What on earth did you get in that store?"

"You'll see. You wanted to learn about sex. I got some educational materials."

Once inside Lauren opened the bag and showed her sister the purchases. There was a bottle of edible lube, some fantasy lingerie, a small bullet vibrator, some remote control vibrating panties, and a realistic dildo that was very close to the size of Daddys cock.

Katie gazed at the assortment and waited for Lauren to explain.

"Have you ever given a guy a handjob sis?"

"Yes. A couple of guys."

"A blowjob?"

"No. I've never done that."

"Would you like to learn?"

"Yes. I want to know how to be good at it."

"Good. Let's start with the handjob. Did the guys come when you jerked them?"

"One did. He had to take his hand and put it over mine to finish though. I don't think I'm very good at it."

Lauren took the dildo and coated it with the lube. She started to stroke and fondle it expertly as a way of demonstration and then offered it to Katie to try.

She was, as she had admitted, rather inexperienced at the task. Lauren placed her hand over Katie's and showed her how hard to stroke. She showed her the areas to concentrate on and how not to neglect the balls. She showed her one handed and two handed techniques and offered that most guys liked to have a little dirty talk added to the mix.

"Say things like what a big cock you have, it's so hard baby, and so on."

"I don't know if I feel comfortable doing that."

"Try."

"Ok. You have a nice dick. It's getting so big. Are you going to come for me?"

"Good sis. You could change it up a bit. Say like are you going to shoot that big load. I want to see it squirt. Let me taste it. I can't wait to have that big cock inside me."

Katie ad libbed some dirty banter as Lauren had suggested and found that she was getting turned on, quite turned on. Lauren was getting aroused as well and then she said to her little sister. "You're learning quickly. How about giving me a blowjob then?"

"How can I give you a blowjob?"

"I'll put the dildo between my legs while I sit on the couch and you can make belief I'm a guy. You can make belief I'm Daddy if you like. I won't mind."

Katie hesitated and Lauren spoke again. "Really, it's alright sis. I don't think you're perverted. I've thought about him too. I'll make belief I'm him for you if you want. You'll learn to give the best blowjob ever."

"Ok Lauren. What do I do first?"

"First I want you to strip down and put on that pair of panties that I bought. There's a little vibrator that fits in a pouch and it should snug up nicely right agaist your clit when you have the panties on. I'm going get naked and put the dildo right up against my crotch. I obviously won't be able to feel your mouth directly but I'm going to hump against the toy to masturbate while you suck on me little sis."

Lauren stripped and then sat with her naked ass on the edge of the sofa and propped the dildo between her legs. Her wet pussy lips splayed themselves around the shaft of the cyberskin covered toy and with a little hip action she knew she would be able to hump her clit against the veiny surface. Katie was able to don the vibrating panties in the proper way with a little help from big sis and the vibrator was in the perfect spot as attested to by the Ooohh that escaped from her when Lauren gave the remote a test.

Lauren held the fake cock tightly in place and told Katie to get between her legs and get ready to start sucking Daddy.

"I'm going to get into character sis so that you'll be able to imagine him a little better. Remember that I played that role play game with Vicky and the client so I have a little experience at this. Follow my lead and you'll learn a lot."

Katie nodded and got on her haunches between Laurens legs.

"Very good kitten. You've been waiting a very long time to taste Daddy and now is your chance. Take somsome of that lube from the bottle and coat my dick with it won't you sweetie."

Katie squeezed some of the strawberry flavored lube over the head of the cyberskin covered dildo and began to slide her delicate hands over the whole surface coating and slickening it fully.

"Ooh baby girl. That feels so nice. I'm so glad you are old enough to learn how to please a man. Let me touch those beautiful breasts of yours. They are so pretty and look so much like mommy's did."

Lauren reached out and fondled her sister's boobs and realized how much Katie did resemble their deceased mother. She was gone ten years now but was never far from their thoughts. She knew how much Daddy missed her and though it was a very weird idea she felt that if he were to make love to mom's mini me in the form of Katie it would somehow be bringing the family all back together.

"You miss mommy, don't you Daddy?" Katie said as she stroked and played with the fake cock between her sisters thighs.

"Yes I do kitten. I miss the way she felt and how she laughed and all of those things. Right now what I miss most of all is the way she used to suck my cock. Would you like to suck Daddy's cock sweetie? It so much wants to feel you do it."

"Yes Daddy. I would."

"Good. Now take your tongue and lick up and down the sides from my balls to the tip. YESS! Just like that. Keep doing that and keep pumping me with your hand. Oh kitten, you are such a natural at this."

Katie was indeed very good and a natural. Lauren gave her instruction on how to take the tip in her mouth, how to flick and lather her tongue against the sensitive underside near the frenulum, and how to keep her teeth from scraping against or biting the shaft when she started to bob up and down and take more of the dildo in her mouth.

Lauren could only imagine what it would feel like to have a cock and have it sucked. She did know that she was enjoying grinding her clit up against the dildo while she watched baby sis give her very first blowjob albeit with a fake cock.

"How am I doing Daddy?"

Lauren gave the remote a try as a reward for a job well done and Katie moaned in response, her mouth halfway down the shaft. The vibrations of her moaning transmitted through to Laurens clit and she backed off the remote so that she wouldn't come too soon.

"Ooh, that felt great. Am I doing Ok sis? I wonder if I can do this with a real cock."

"You're wondering if you could do this with Daddy you mean."

"I suppose that's what I mean. I wonder if he's bigger,"

Lauren had chosen the dildo to be as close to Daddys size as possible. It was about six inches long and average in girth so she knew that if Katie mastered blowing it she would have no trouble with Daddy.

"He's not bigger."

Katie pulled her head back off the dildo and looked up at her big sister asking, "How do you know?"

"Because I sucked it myself."

"You what?"

"He was the client with the Daddy daughter fantasy I told you about. The one with Vicky. I didn't know it would be him when I showed up at her place that night but it happened and we did it and I think the whole thing sort of happened because he's been thinking about being with you."

Katie remained between Laurens thighs and was almost absentmindedly stroking the dildo while she listened to this revelation.

"What you told me about your coming on to him coincides with his starting to see Vicky. I think he misses mom and sex so much and you most definitely turn him on but he doesn't want to mess you up emotionally. Incest is so charged with so many potential hazards."

"But he fucked you?"

"Yes he did sis. Are you jealous?"

"A little. I wish he would do me. Why you?"

"He didn't know it was me at first and then when we were doing it he just couldn't stop. It was too late and we both wanted it. He wants you too you know."

"But when will that ever happen?"

"How about tomorrow? Daddy texted me when we were at the memorial that he's flying in tomorrow to see me. To fuck me. I kind of lied and told him you were going to be up in Connecticut and that we would have the place to ourselves. I thought that we might arrange to have you accidentally catch us doing it and then when the cats out of the bag so to speak have him do the daughter he really wants to do the most. I'm not jealous and I'll share him with you little sis."

"You will?"

"Of course! This can't go on forever. We both have to grow up and move on and get men of our own and Daddy has to find someone his own age for himself but we can all find a way to meet some short term needs with people we love for a while. I love you Katie and I don't want you to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous. I do want Daddy to be my first. I know he'll be gentle. Will you help that happen sis?"

"Of course silly. Now get back to business and suck Daddy's dick. You're very good. Vicky was able to take him all the way down but I couldn't. Maybe you can. Then you'll be able to give Daddy something that I can't."

"Ok Daddy. Let's see how much of you I can get inside my mouth." Katie looked up with an impish grin on her face and then took the tip of the dildo back into her mouth and circled her tongue around it.

When she went down to the root on the third bob of her head Lauren gasped with pleasure when she felt her sisters nose bump her clit.

"Ooohh, what a little sweetheart! That's so good kitten. Suck on Daddy. Keep it up and you're going to make me come."

Katie went up and down on the cock, nudging Laurens clit with each pass, and when Lauren thought she could take no more she once again turned on the remote to the vibrating panties causing Katie to moan with delight.

"I'm going to come baby girl. I'm going to come in your mouth. Get ready."

Lauren took her sisters head and ground it down into her crotch with the dildo imbedded in Katie's throat. The pressure and pleasure of this naughtiness brought her over the edge and she squirmed and squirted on the sofa. Katie came as well with the vibrator working away and she wet the panties she had on with a little squirt of her own.

Katie pulled her head up and took a deep gulp of air and then gasped, "Wow Daddy! I mean wow Sis! That was so so good. What time is Daddy coming in tomorrow? I can't wait."

"Tomorrow will be here soon enough. Tonight I'm going to show you more about eating pussy if you want."

"Oh I want. I want."

*******

On Sunday, with Brian due to arrive in the afternoon, the sisters had all morning to practice more sex. They took advantage.

Lauren was amazed at the way Katie was able to deep throat the dildo, even up to the point of lathering the fake balls with her tongue when she had it all the way down her throat.

"Daddy is going to love that Katie."

"Is he really?"

"What man wouldn't?"

Lauren had so very much enjoyed teaching little sis the art of eating pussy as they shared Daddy's bed last night and was so pleased at how well Katie had taken to the act.

"Will it hurt a lot when he puts it in me? I hope he puts it in me and I want him to even if it hurts. I heard from some girls at school that it hurts the first time. Did your first time hurt Lauren? Who was it with?"

"You are so full of questions. I don't know which one to answer first. My first time was with Johnny in my senior year of high school. Do you remember him?"

Katie nodded.

"It hurt with him. He was clumsy and he was big and I wasn't very wet down there. It will be so very different with you and Daddy. He will be so gentle. I kind of wish he had been my first. Anyway, Johnny and I split up and I hope for the sake of whoever he's with now he learned to use that big dick a little better. So Daddy didn't get to be my first but I'm pretty sure we'll be able to get him to be your first."

Katie smiled.

"He was just about my best though. He wasn't even the first in my ass but he was very good and gentle there."

"He was in your ass?"

"Yes he was. Thursday night. He was supposed to get Vickie's ass but she didn't think she could handle him so I put my little ass on the line so to speak."

"Wow! That would make me afraid."

"One hole at a time Katie. When Daddy first goes into you it will hurt a little and it may feel like burning. He'll be breaking through your hymen and the tissue will bleed some. I'll be there with you and you can hold my hand if you're scared."

"I won't be scared. I want him to. I want it so bad. Should we break the hymen with the toy before he gets here?"

"No sis, I think it will make him exited to do it himself. I don't know if he's ever taken a cherry. Mom might not have been a virgin when they married so for all we know you'll be his first ever cherry. Let's not take that from him."

"Ok sis."

"Now let's practice some more of that dirty talk. Most men love it and Daddy is no exception. One phrase I want you to remember and use if he seems hesitant is this and I want you to repeat it after me."

"Ok Lauren."

"Ok sis, if Daddy needs a little more steel in his rod I want you to say Do me Daddy. Can you remember that?"

"Of course. Do me Daddy. Do my virgin little cunt."

"You've got it sis. You are so down with this aren't you?"

"You betcha."

"Good. Now Daddy is supposed to be here around four so you should be out of the house between three and five to be on the safe side. I'll have him in the bedroom and fucking me before five so you should come in quietly and wait by the bedroom door and listen and watch. I'll leave it open a bit. Get naked and get ready when you see us doing it."

"Where should I wait?"

"Go to that diner a few blocks away, the Greek one. Don't wait at the coffee shop on the corner. We wouldn't want you to be seen when Daddy gets out of his cab. It will work much better if he gets this sprung on him with less chance to back out. I'll text you when he gets here and then give it about forty five minutes or so before heading over."

"I can hardly wait, my knees are knocking."

"We have a couple of hours or so. Let's get into the bedroom so I can lick you and take some of your edge off."

"You don't have to twist my arm sis. Why don't we go ahead so you can do me Lauren?" Katie asked with an impish smirk.

*******

At three thirty Katie's phone vibrated and the simple message 'He's here' appeared on the screen. It was a good thing she thought that she had left at three as Daddy had arrived early. She had taken a quick shower to wash the sex smell off of her, was sipping coffee at the diner and was now counting the minutes until she would hopefully lose her virginity to her loving Daddy.

When Brian had texted Lauren that he was in the cab and headed over from LaGuardia she sighed with relief and excitement. Katie had just left and that was a relief.

Lauren had not showered and her sisters juices were still covering her face so she took a little time to wash her face although some of the aroma of Katie's excitement undoubtedly lingered. Lauren then applied some lipstick and got into the sexy lingerie to be able to greet Daddy at the door.

"Hello princess. Don't you look scrumptious? I guess you're happy to see me." Brian Conrad said. He dropped his bags on the floor and loosened his tie immediately after closing the door behind himself and was reveling in the sight of his older daughter so provocatively attired.