Do Me Daddy Ch. 03 - and do Kate too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am happy to see you Daddy." Lauren threw her arms around Brians' neck and ground her abdomen against his hardening bulge.

"I can see you're happy to see me too. Let's do something about that why don't we?"

Lauren wanted to get right to the bedroom so that there would be less time for talk and less need to lie. When she kissed Daddy she wasn't sure if he could smell Katie on her or if

he would ask anything if he did.

He either didn't notice or couldn't bring himself to ask, at least until he had gotten some of her smooth pussy.

He ate her to orgasm twice and she sucked his cock but not to completion. She teased him some and then got on top of him in the bed so that she could ride him cowgirl. She rode him slowly and teasingly and she loved the way he was looking at her lovingly and playing with her boobies.

A little after four Katie could hear the sound of the front door being opened and she moaned some to cover the sound. She started to talk so that Daddy wouldn't hear Katie approaching the bedroom door which had been left half open or hear the sounds of his eighteen year old daughter undressing.

"How does that feel Daddy? Do you like the way my pussy feels around your dick? I love the way you fill my pussy. It's perfect."

"Oh you know I do princess."

Lauren could see in the mirror over the bed that Katie was now standing naked in a partially open bedroom doorway with one hand between her legs and the other toying with a nipple. Brians' view of the doorway was blocked by his older daughters lithe body as she continued to grind away on his cock from her position astride him.

"Do you wish it was Katie you were inside? I wouldn't be jealous you know. We talked a lot and she told me how she's been teasing you,"

Lauren reached behind herself and stroked and tickled Daddy's balls while he was busily humping away inside her tight little box. He got harder she noticed when she brought up Katie's name.

"Don't deny it Daddy. I feel you getting harder inside me. When you didn't know it was me that first time at Vickie's and you were inside me it was Katie you were thinking about. It's ok. She thinks about you too. She told me so when I was going down on her."

"When you were what?"

"When I was eating her Daddy. She wanted to learn about sex and she wanted to talk with me about her crush on you."

Brian had stopped his humping for a moment but began anew and with increased enthusiasm as Lauren continued.

"I told her about us Daddy and she's not freaked out. She's not jealous and she's not disgusted."

"Oh princess. I'm so glad. I don't want to lie to her." Brian took Lauren by the hips to pull her down further on him and grind her clit against his wiry pubes. His eyes were closed and Lauren thought he might be imagining Katie astride him. She caught her sisters attention through the reflection and motioned with her head for Katie to enter the bedroom.

Katie did.

Brians' eyes were still closed so he did not see Katie silently approach the side of the bed. Lauren whispered to her sister, "Suck him when I get up off his cock. OK sis?"

Brian started to open his eyes but before he was able to ask Lauren what he thought he had heard her say she leaned over and kissed him, cupping his face in her hands so that he had no peripheral vision and couldn't see Katie in the room. Katie had moved around to the foot of the bed and watched her Daddy's dick pump in and out of her sisters pussy as Lauren raised and lowered herself on the engorged organ.

"She's a virgin by the way and she wants you to be the first."

"I shouldn't be the first princess. I'm her father. It wouldn't be right."

"Why wouldn't it? You love her. She loves you. She wants you to."

"How can you be sure she really wants me to?"

"Why don't you ask her then?"

With that Lauren swung her leg up and over Brian and his glistening cock plopped out of her pussy and slapped against his abdomen with a loud moist smack. He looked up to see Katie naked, at the foot of the bed, and reaching for his erection.

"Hi Daddy. I do want you to be the first. But first I want to do this."

With that Katie took her Daddy's cock all the way into her throat and licked his balls with her tongue. It had been thoroughly coated with Laurens juices so it slid down easily.

"Oooh kitten!!" Was all Brian could manage.

Katie maintained eye contact with her Daddy throughout the blowjob which only lasted a few minutes. The sight of his virginal sexy little girl enjoying and expertly sucking on his cock was too much for him to hold out for very long. Lauren had provided a nice buildup for him but he hadn't come even though he had been close a couple of times. Katie's pretty face looking at him so adoringly while she rose up and down on his twitching prick was the ultimate in eroticism for him.

"She's good isn't she Daddy? We've been practicing with a dildo and she learned so quickly."

"Ooohh, Yesss, that's it kitten. I'm so close! I'm going to come soon."

"Do it Daddy. You can come in my mouth. I've never tasted it but Lauren says yours tastes very good."

Brians' ass rose off the bed and he went over the edge. Katie kept her lips locked around his tip while stroking and milking her father's cock as he emptied his sperm into her mouth.

It was quite the load but she took it all like the trooper she was. When she came off the head and Brian had relaxed back down after his orgasm Lauren said to her sister, "Let me see. How much did he come?"

Katie opened her mouth and showed her sister the pooled sperm she was holding.

"Wow! That was a lot Daddy. Let's share sis. I want to taste it too."

With that Lauren positioned her head beneath her sisters and Katie let some of the sperm dribble into her sisters open mouth. Some missed the target and decorated her freckled face but enough got in so that each of the sisters had a sizable load to taste and swallow which they then did with a satisfied gulp and smack of the lips.

Brian watched this wanton display with keen interest and his cock never got a chance to soften as Lauren stroked it softly.

"Isn't she beautiful Daddy? She has such a great body and she wants you to enjoy it."

"She is so beautiful, so very beautiful. It was so hard for me to be good kitten, to resist temptation. To resist being bad."

"I don't want you to resist Daddy. It's not being bad if we both want it. If we all want it."

"That's right Daddy, this isn't forever. We know that. We just want to make you happy, to have you make us happy. Vicky will be pissed at losing her best client but she'll get over it."

Whatever compunction Brian had about what was about to occur was quickly dissolving as Lauren continued to play with his hard cock and he ogled Katie's voluptuous virginal form.

"Do you really want to do this kitten?"

"Yes I do Daddy. I'm a little afraid but you'll be gentle won't you?"

"Of course I will. Come over here to Daddy and let me give you a kiss."

Katie approached him and he took her into his arms and kissed her deeply and soulfully, tasting some of his recent discharge in the process. He held her body tightly and he could feel her heart beating against his chest.

Lauren went to the bathroom and returned with several towels which she laid out on the bedspread.

"She knows she's going to bleed a little the first time and we don't want to make a mess now do we Daddy?"

"No, I suppose we don't." Brian said, hoping that they were truly going to be able to avoid making the emotional mess that all of these recent and present activities had the potential for.

"Lay on the towels on your back sweetie, Daddy wants to taste you now."

"Oooh Daddy. That sounds so good."

Lauren watched raptly as her father got down between her sisters thighs and ate her oh so expertly to a couple of delicious looking orgasms. She reached out between his legs occasionally to keep his cock erect but she needn't have bothered. The very act of munching on his virgin daughters pussy was enough to engage his primal lust and keep him rock hard.

When he at last rose up above her and positioned himself between her legs she was almost begging for his entry with her body language. He took his cock in hand and swiped the tip between her glistening lips and poised at the entrance of her pussy. He pressed forward a little until he met the resistance and then asked one last time.

"Are you sure you want this kitten?"

"Yes. Yes. Do me Daddy. Do me like you did Lauren. I want you to do me and I want it now or I might just burst. Do me Daddy."

Katie was holding Laurens hand and when Daddy jabbed his cock forward with one quick thrust until he was bottomed out in her vice like cunt she squeezed her sisters hand and bit down on her lower lip. He stayed motionless deep inside her and allowed her vagina to slowly become acclimated to and accommodate his intrusion. The warm liquid seeping down the crack of her ass and leaking onto his balls was her blood and she was prepared for that sensation. Lauren had told her there would be some but that it wouldn't be too much.

Katie became aware of Lauren licking her tits and biting down gently on one of her nipples. She felt her Daddy running his hand up and down her thigh and fondling an ass cheek, all the while staying still within her.

The initial pain was subsiding. She found herself pressing forward a bit so that her clit would be more firmly pressed against Daddy's public bone and he felt her grind against him a little. He matched her grind without much difficulty and resisted the temptation to start sawing in and out of her velvety channel for a quick release. He wanted her to enjoy this. He wanted her first fuck to result in an orgasm, an orgasm from her own father's cock.

Brian rolled his hips and continued the slow grind with his daughter for a good ten minutes.

Her clit was in constant contact with his wiry pubes and he coaxed her to orgasm with verbal encouragement.

"Does that feel good kitten? Do you like having my cock inside you?"

"Yes."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Not any more Daddy. It feels good."

Katie's breathing was changing a little, signaling an approaching orgasm. Brian caught this clue and upped the ante by starting a very slow and shallow in and out. He would withdraw his cock perhaps a half inch and then bottom out again and grind against his daughters engorged clit for a few beats before repeating the process.

"Come for me kitten. Come on Daddy's cock with that naughty kitten puss. It feels so good. Your pussy is so tight and wet and soft. Come on my cock baby girl. Come for Daddy."

Then she did just that.

Katie spasmed around his cock and pulled her father tighter and they kissed, their tongues dancing inside each others mouths as her pussy clutched and pulled his cock deep inside her wetness. He kept from thrusting while she was coming and for a short time after her orgasm had subsided but then began to withdraw until he was about halfway out. He then slowly sank back in and then just as slowly withdrew. He kept up this slow sensual fucking and gradually added some length to his strokes until he was giving her his full length with each pass.

Lauren slid one hand in between their groins and massaged her sisters clit while their Daddy was fucking her. She was playing with herself with her other hand and had been teasing herself on the edge of orgasm for the entirety of their naughty display.

"Oooh Daddy. That looks so hot. Does it feel as good as it looks? Is her pussy nice and tight?"

"You know it princess."

"Is it tighter than Vicky?"

"Oh yes."

"Is it tighter than my ass?"

"That was different princess. That was special and this is special. You are both so special."

"Will you fuck my ass again later Daddy? Katie can watch."

"Can I watch Daddy? Can I see you do her ass? Can I?"

"You naughty girls can do whatever you like. We have all night. Daddy has to come now. It's building up. Where do you want it kitten?"

"Come inside me Daddy. I want you to fill me up. I want my pussy to taste you."

"Fill her up Daddy, just like you filled me up. Just like you're going to fill us both up for quite some time. Fuck her now. Fuck her hard. She can take it now. She wants it."

"I do Daddy. It feels good. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me hard Daddy. Do me Daddy."

Brian increased his pace and Katie could feel the head of his cock balloon just before she felt the jets of his sperm splash against her inner walls. She came again when she felt that and Lauren finished herself off to the sight of their simultaneous orgasm.

All three lay back on the bed exhausted from their explosions.

Eventually Lauren managed to say, "That was so hot. I'm famished though. Who's up for some Thai?"

"I'm too stunned to think about food but go ahead and order. We're probably going to need it to keep our strength up." Brian said before kissing Katie on the forehead and heading off to the shower.

"Come join me kitten. We could both use a good clean up."

"Sure Daddy. Why doesn't Lauren get in with us? I'm sure there's room for three and we can share the soap." Katie said mischievously.

"Great idea kitten. Princess, throw those towels in the hamper and bring that sexy ass into the shower with us. The Thai food can wait."

And the Thai food waited.