Do Not Pass Go 04 - Traci's story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy Shit!" I heard from behind me, and then I was pushed out of the way as William came screaming into the garage.

I stumbled, and then had a brainstorm. I fell into the workbench, and onto the floor. I reached my arm out and swept a bunch of the stuff on the shelf onto me and started crying loudly. That part wasn't difficult. One of the cans hit me in the head and hurt like the blazes.

Mom and William were screaming at each other, and Mom opened the garage door to let the smoke and fire-extinguisher stuff out, and the cold air in.

I cried louder, since nobody seemed to be paying attention to me. Mom eventually noticed and hurried over. "What happened Traci?"

"He knocked me down," I sobbed, pointing at her boyfriend.

William looked nervous. Nervous and angry. "I just tried to get by her, she was standing in the doorway," he said.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Mom screamed. "First you're scoping out Jenna, and now you're hurting Traci?"

"Me? What's wrong with your brats? What the hell is that boy doing setting a fire on my car? The paint job is ruined!"

Mom helped me up, and took me in the house. She put some ice in a dishtowel and told me to go sit in the living room, and hold it against my eye, where the can had hit me. I made sure to keep crying.

It was a madhouse for a while. Mom yelling at Tommy, William yelling at Tommy, Mom yelling at William for yelling at Tommy. Me crying from all the yelling. Jenna walking out in nothing but a t-shirt and panties again, although this t-shirt was one of Dad's old ones, hanging off a shoulder, and the v-neck almost exposing her left tit. It was old, well worn, and threadbare. It was darn near translucent. At least it reached halfway down her thighs.

William got fed up and stomped out of the house, and then Mom was crying again. Tommy disappeared, and Jenna went to her room.

"That guy's a jerk, Mom," I said, while she sat beside me, the tears running down her face, checking on my eye.

"He's upset. Tommy ruined his car."

"I thought he was going to fuck Jenna on the couch where you were sitting," I told her.

"Don't say that! He's a good man. Jenna shouldn't be dressed that way. I don't know what's gotten into her!"

"She probably wants to see if old men fuck better than her boyfriends. He must be pretty good, to make you cheat on Dad," I reminded her. "He seems willing enough."

"Stop it!" Mom screamed. "I can't take all this!" She grabbed her bottle of wine, and retreated to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

I thought that went pretty well.

My normal emails to Dad were mostly very simple. What I did during the day, how school was going, telling him that I missed him, and was looking forward to seeing him. That night I mentioned that Mom had her boyfriend over, and I didn't like the way he was looking at Jenna. I didn't mention the fire thing, or the black eye I was going to have, I thought I'd save that for the next personal visit.

While I was on the computer, I thought I'd test her credit cards. Piece of cake. Amazon, Victoria's Secret, Ebay, B&H Photo, AdultFriendFinder, AshleyMadison, none of them were any trouble at all. I have to admit, the power is a little daunting. I broke in four of her cards, and even signed up for Amazon Prime. I'd be doing a lot more of that.

~ * ~ * ~

We gave Mom a day of peace, or I should say about an hour of peace, since she didn't come home until almost 9:00 pm the next night. Grandma watched us from 7:00 until Mom arrived. I saw Tommy going through her purse. I figured he had to restock his matches/lighter supply.

My fellow resistance fighters and I had a private meeting, when Grandma was outside smoking. She had a glass of vodka with her. I figured she'd be out there for a while.

I congratulated both Jenna and Tommy on the job they did. "Tommy, we gotta cool down the fire stuff. It's working but I don't want Mom sending you to some shrink or something," I explained.

He just shrugged. "I got some other stuff I've been thinking about."

"Good. Just no fires for a while, and nothing too crazy." I turned to Jenna smiling. "You were perfect."

She grinned. "I wanted to puke. The guys smells like some nasty aftershave. I could barely stand to touch him, but it worked out alright, didn't it?"

"We couldn't hope for better. He couldn't take his eyes off you."

She made a face. "I felt gross. It was bad enough when he was looking at my tits, but when he was staring at my panties, I wanted to slap him."

"If he, or any other guy comes over again, can you keep it up?"

"I guess. As long as that's all I have to do."

"Good. I want to try something new." I pulled out a pair of scissors. "What do you know about 'cutting'?"

She rolled her eyes. "Anna Winston was doing that. The idiot posted pictures on Instagram."

I pulled out some scissors. "I don't know how to do this, but I think it would help."

You can't say Jenna's not a trooper. It took her a couple of times to get it to leave a mark on her wrist. Once she had about eight to ten good ones, I stopped her. "Long sleeve shirt tomorrow. Unless her boyfriend comes around, alright?"

She nodded. "Do you think all this stuff is going to work?"

I grinned. "We'll see on Saturday."

~ * ~ * ~

Mom must have made up with her boy-toy. The next night he was over again, and before he came in the house, she gave us a long lecture on our behavior. She threatened that none of us would get to see Dad, if we didn't behave. He parked in the driveway, and covered his car with some cloth thing. Coward.

As soon as she went out to get him, I updated the chart I'd been keeping ever since we found out about Mom. Left home at 6:23 a.m. Arrived back home at 8:37 p.m. Showed up with Smelly Willy. She only spent 14 hours away today. That was a good day for her. I closed the planner and hid it back under the old sweats in my bottom drawer.

Tommy stuck to the game room, killing things and swearing up a storm. Jenna dressed naughty, but not too sleazy. She found some old long-sleeve nightgown that was too small for her. Heck, it would have been small on me. It showed off her body, covered up her wrists, but it exposed no cleavage, and reached past her knees. I think Mom wanted to complain about it, but she bit her tongue.

William apologized to me, telling me it was an accident, knocking me over. I acted sullen, but accepted his apology. I had a nice little black eye and bruise, that I was playing up.

We did behave, except for Jenna flirting and touching the old guy every chance that Mom turned her back. She walked out on the porch for a while, and when she came back, her nipples were poking a hole in her nightgown. She went and stood in front of William, asking him about getting into college, while his eyes never strayed from her chest.

Mom caught him again, Jenna made sure of that, but nobody made a big deal of it, other than Mom drinking another big glass of wine. It was Friday, and I figured that the guy might be spending the night this time. We didn't want to scare him away. Not yet. I still had plans for him.

When she tried to get us to go to bed early, none of us fought it. We retired to our bedrooms, and I read for about an hour, until I heard them go past my room, into Mom's. I closed up shop, and crept out into the hall. I sat outside their door, until I heard the sounds that Mom and Dad used to make. That seemed like such a long time ago. Mom wasn't very quiet. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Damn it.

A quick trip to the kitchen junk drawer, and I had that metal doohickey that Dad used to poke in the door handle hole to unlock it. The sounds were still going on, and I unlocked the door, built up my courage and opened the door.

"Mom..." I groaned, holding my belly.

The sight was pretty scary. Mom was on her hands and knees, and the guy was behind her naked, his skinny butt moving back and forth. Mom screamed, and the guy looked at me, mumbling "Oh shit!" and then he was diving off the side of the bed away from me. I got way too much of a view of something I never wanted to see. Well, at least not his, and probably nobody's for at least a couple of more years. Can you spell 'traumatized'?

Mom was scrambling to pull the sheets up to her chin. "Traci!" she cried out.

"My stomach hurts," I said.

Jenna showed up in the doorway behind me. "What's all the yelling?"

Mom was tearing the sheet off the bed, wrapping it around her body. "Go to your room, Traci, I'll be with you in a minute," she said.

"It really hurts," I groaned, bending over in simulated agony.

Mom stood, while her boyfriend was pulling the covers off the bed, trying to cover himself. "What did you eat? You got into something, didn't you?" she asked me.

"The ice cream," I mumbled.

"How much?" She was slipping on a robe as she asked. Thank God.

"A lot," I admitted, hesitantly.

"How much is a lot?"

"All of it."

She rolled her eyes at me, and took me by the hand. "Let's get you something for your stomach."

I looked back as she walked me down the hall, and Jenna was walking into Mom's bedroom. I hoped she wouldn't overdo it. Last thing I needed was a pregnant sister.

Momster made me drink the pink stuff, and put me to bed. It wasn't long after, when I heard her snapping at Jenna to go to her room. As soon as I heard the door closed, I ran out to the hall to listen.

"I thought you locked the door!" Mom said. Her voice was low and angry.

"I did! I swear I did!"

"And what the hell was going on with Jenna?"

"Nothing! She came in when you left, and wouldn't leave. She said she wanted to keep me company."

"You don't keep company with a sixteen year old girl, when you're naked!"

Fifteen, Mom! I wanted to scream.

He sounded upset. "What could I do? I wasn't going to get dressed in front of her. I couldn't physically throw her out. I just sat there wearing that stupid bed cover, praying you'd hurry back. She's a tease! You shouldn't leave her alone with me. As soon as you turn your back she's terrible!"

"God, that was embarrassing," Mom said.

I heard rustling. "How about for me? I was only about a minute away from Heaven when your kid walked in."

Mom giggled. When I heard her moan, I'd had enough. It wasn't all that I'd hoped for, but I figured it might be all we needed. While she was occupied, it gave me a few minutes private time with her computer. All part of the plan.

Before I went to bed, I dumped most of the chocolate ice-cream in the sink. I ate a few bites, since I felt bad about throwing it away. But I didn't need Mom questioning my acting job.

Now we just had to wait for the meeting with Dad.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~