All Comments on 'Do Not Pass Go 06 - Boss Traci'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments
looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Sorry, but this has gone on a minimum of a chapter too long. Stories that constantly swirl around and around the same subject eventually swirl down the toilet and this one has. If it were a tv show I'd say it jumped the shark about halfway down the first page. The good news and the bad news is that you've promised it will all come to an end soon.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
This HAS gone on too long.

I love your stuff but this is getting to where you are rehashing things over and over, SSDD. It is time to wrao it un. In less than 4 pages please,'

A great try but it just went a chapter too long,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Dragged out far too much, this didn't need 4 chapters!

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 9 years ago
The end

It is not to long if it ends well.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Dragging

The story is really dragging with not a lot of new information here. I am also getting tired of hearing about the lame father. Ever been to divorce court? Ever been to family court? Unless you can prove that the mother is on drugs and committing crimes - good luck getting custody of the kids. The courts are sexist, both male and female civil servant bum judges pull the same crap regardless of the individual's involved. So, FTDS! and cut the crap about the lame dad. 2* for being two chapters past when this thing should have ended.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WHERE THERE'S A WILL

there is always a way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well of course there have been delays, I'm disappointed they finally let you continue your sick pedophile crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ironic

You're called FinishTheDamnStory and yet it drags on and on.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How about YOU finishing the story!

Title is my comment.

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Total loser of a father at least the mother has a backbone

You really should kill off the father before the next chapter he isn't the bit salvageable at this point. And agree with the others stick to finishing the stories. This one isn't going well

cpetecpeteabout 9 years ago
The Wait was

well worth it. Good story.

slaverowanslaverowanabout 9 years ago
Too long

This should have been over 2 chapters ago, why don't you finish the story "FinishTheDamnStory"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finish the Damned Story

dragging out chapters does nothing for the plot or the story

maninconnmaninconnabout 9 years ago
I like the pace.

FTDS is building it to the ending. It's not incomplete unless he disappears. Unlikely.

Actually, I'd like him to write a story about Traci, a standalone, later in life. I like the way she thinks, turning Momsters deeds against her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Post When Complete

I like most of your stories. I wonder why you decided to put this out piecemeal. It seems unnecessary. You select the stories you want to finish. No one knows which stories you will decide to finish or change. Why not wait until they are complete before you post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good but in need of a wrap up

The story has been good up to a point. I have to agree that it's getting long in the tooth and the old nag is truly dead and beaten to a pulp. I hope the next chapter will see the conclusion of this story.

And please hurry, the natives are sharpening their knives and gathering ingredients for a long pig stew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep on

FTDS you are the "man". I don't like to wait, but, you make the short wait worth it. The wait is only a couple days, not weeks, or months................ and it is ALWAYS worth the wait. Keep on, keepin on !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What the kids are doing is so obvious. But for some reason you are the first. Thanks!

I'm not an expert on past LW stories, but I can't recall a previous author using the children so cleverly and effectively to really Burn The Bitch. And who is in a better position to see the evil and correct it if not the children? So I am loving this. And its about time. And once these kids grow up, I hope the daughters remember what a limp dick their Dad was and marry better. And I hope the son has learned how to discern a good woman from a bad one (one this bad is really not hard to spot). I also hope he sees that there is a big difference between being gentle and being timid. Being a gentleman and being a door mat. I hope he learns that strong is good, especially in women, and weak is bad, especially in men. His mother is not strong, she's just a spoiled selfish princess, who thinks the world spins around her. And her husband probably contributed to her delusion. Fucked up, both of them. Write on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great keep writing

Cant wait to read the final product.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Yes, a little long...

..but Traci is a very good and sympathetic character. Dad is a total loser and Mom is totally unredeemable. The idea outcome would be for Dad to have complete access and Traci to have custody (Just kidding). Mom needs to get work at a chicken ranch and never see them again.

In fact, Mom is so bad that if in the final installment she is reconciled with Dad I will be very disappointed.

The writing is crisp and pretty smart (albeit a little long) and held my interest. The Traci first person stuff is far more interesting) Thanks

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Wifey is irredeemable. Hubby is just about useless.

So the Kids are kicking the "Momster's" ass and having fun while doing it. Someone's got to get the job done. Definitely a unique way to BTB. LOL

It's a wonder that the kids haven't already been placed with their father, or at least into foster homes, though. Especially after Momster slapping the crap out of Jenna. Also, Smelly Willy the Asshole should already be in police custody for giving Traci the shiner.

Just waiting for the wrap-up, here. Keep it rolling, FTDS!

5 HUGE Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

This series is your best work to date. Your writing keeps improving.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Annoying

the constant barbs being thrown at the father by the children is getting annoying. You made your point, now you are just getting repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOL

Sounds like the troops are getting impatient for you to finish. What's the rush, considering there isn't anything else worth reading in loving wives today. Nothing but the usual fetish trash. I got plenty of time. Thanks for posting, otherwise there wouldn't be anything to read today. Good entertaining read. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It's getting old real fast. You really should have wrapped this up and ended by now. All of this scheming is tedious and pointless at this point. There is no way CPS would just leave the situation the way it is. This is getting stale and really really needs to end....like 2 chapters ago!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why go to Dad?

While he isn't as bad as Mom, he's just about worthless. This is already a chapter or two too long. Finish it.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 9 years ago
Great

I haven't enjoyed a character this much in a long time.

People need to accept that the child is the hero of this story, not the dad. It's her tale, and it will be her victory.

ACP45ACP45about 9 years ago

The only ones likable in the whole thing are the kids. Too bad they got stuck with such shitty, worthless and/or malignant parents.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

You are one seriously deviated person and I love it, Cant wait for whats in store for mommy dearest

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Second Comment

I agree with seekeraz too. IF Wifey has a "Come to Jesus" moment, which is highly unlikely, it shouldn't be enough for a reconciliation. So far, she's been a complete sociopath, just as she was written in the original. She blames Hubby and Kids for all of her woes, and refuses to take even a shred of responsibility for her own actions. I know that not all of your tales "go all nuclear and shit", but this would be a good time to drop a tactical nuke down Momster's panties.

/steps down off the soapbox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story

This story isn't worth finishing. Kill it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too long, etc

I agree with some of the complaints, BUT the action with the kids vs Mom is priceless, if a bit excessive. Even if over-long, it keeps pulling you along with it.

Dad is too passive, and last chapter's focus on his love life shows him as not being focused on his kids. The problem is that he's a thousand miles away from the kids

and when he's in St. Paul there's nothing beyond email and phoning to be done.

I don't fault him for initially acceding to the court case verdict. His wife's ambush/perjury left him little choice. I'd like to see him pummel the shit out of her physically, but that only puts him in jail. Only idiots go to jail. Dads don't see their kids

in jail.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 9 years ago
and the winners are.... the non-anons who are enjoying it

skipped the anonymous comments and got the same feeling. FTDS at your pace

after all it is now your story and glad of it.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

JensensloverJensensloverabout 9 years ago

I think you let the power of finishing other authors stories go to your head, this was basically a repeat of chapter 1, the father is a wimp and mom is a waste of space, the kids, Traci is one fucked up little bitch too.

He doesn't want the kids, he's too busy fucking around with what was it? 3 or more women. He should have taken them when Traci turned up with the black eye, but he basically does nothing. Traci has turned the brother into a psychopath.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Interesting Enough,

to keep reading. I admit that I had high hopes that we would finish up in this

chapter. The maneuvers the kids are puting together are amusing. Still the basic problem is that she is a witch and a slut, and he is a wimp...

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 9 years ago
Pay no mind

I'm pretty sure some people hate any work over 6,000 words, and that any story where the man isn't the main hero is going to produce grumblings. This has been a fun "mind games" tale, with a great lead (the narrating child) and a developing situation that one can reasonably believe would produce change in the adults around them.

You've reached a point where the dad has shown hints of growth....growth never happens on a dime, and any story that rushes it is weaker for having done so...and where the kids have basically taken control of their lives. At this point, if he nuts up...great. If he doesn't, it doesn't matter much for our real hero's victory...which is oncoming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really??

Why on earth are any of you taking this seriously. It was mildly amusing and now it is getting sick.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

Funny how the btb crowd is quick to jump to the defense of anons when they are threatening and abusing the majority of writers in this section, but question the sainted FTDS and suddenly those anons should be ignored as 'haters'. I'll say here what I've said everywhere else though, anon comments should not be allowed. However, if they are going to be allowed, the sad little BTB audience on here has to suck it up and deal with their favorite non-erotic stories and tales of misogyny and violence against women by FTDS being blasted by the worthless cowards.

Loved the comment about there being nothing else to read on LW today. Yep, nothing to read but the porn about married couples, stuff like that has no business here! More boring, repetitive stories about a divorcee and her children please! That's what I come to this porn site for, non-erotic tales of custody disputes!

katibkatibabout 9 years ago
Pay no heed...

This is a great story. Keep it coming, as long as you like. Amazing that so many commentators have misread the text. Pay them no heed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmm

Finish the Damned Story!! You are worse than the original author and just dragging it out!

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Ah, the wannabe bull shows himself. lol

Annnnd there's frontlinecaster, commenting on a BTB tale that he probably read and gave a 1 to, since he can't stand the fact that no RL wives or husbands want him to be their bull. Give him around of applause, ladies and gentlemen! :)

Split up this category, Laurel. Unless you enjoy the conflict in here. Don't know why you would, though. Yes, the "majority" of the authors in this category do cuck/swinger/swapper/watcher tales, but the best ones are the highest rated, which tend to be BTB/Consequence tales. Gee, how could that be? Hmmm...

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 9 years ago
5* read as ever

This is an interesting examination of how a law-abiding parent can be screwed over.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
SNAP!

I figured it out. The majority of readers here don't like cheaters, and the writing quality of the BTB/Consequence tales tends to be much better. How about that? Make sense? It does to me. :)

njlaurennjlaurenabout 9 years ago
I love the kids

They are deliciously twisted and creative,and make the story,the parents are vomit inducing.When these kids grow up they should work as investment bankers,they would do really well at Goldman Sachs. I kind of wonder if a great ending isn't mom and dad forced to come back together where the kids control them a la 'the twilight zone',specifically the episode with Bill Mummy as the kid w powers who reigns over his family...would be fitting *lol*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

@IronDragon The problem who would divide the LW into two parts? I think a voluntary commitee/board should divide LW's stories into two parts:

This is also an example to divide the Loving Wives into two hubs.

1 Hub for BTB, Consequence, Reconciliation, TLW, Escape from cuckolding, Prevention of Cheating and (surprising but I think is understanble) Clueless husband stories should collect into 1 hub. (perhaps true open marriage stories too, because the spouses do not see each other activities)

Here the husbands belong to the sexual majority.

2. Such stories where the male character is a sexual minority who enjoys his wife, fiancee or girlfriend (but this why?) is fucking by other that should put into another hub.

This could attract more better authors to publish again in the first hub.............

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
R-Rated Home Alone

Your story is a vehicle for the pranks of the children against their mother, ala Home Alone. The mother is a caricature of Cinderella's evil mother, deliciously hateful, Dad is just a bystander like the father in Home Alone. All good fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It would be better to divide category like this one between sexual majority men who see appeal of real, moral marriages based on drinking of a girl's breast milk and of younger girls to avoid cheating wives. But they will not because the censor and denounce those who speak up about it!!!! Such men as Iron Dragon and Story finisher understand such things, others are hyopcras, plagirists and CENSORING NAZIS!!!!!

-Duna

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
Pre Finale

The final setup. Maybe a little over dramatized about the ex wife cheating shrew. The trusting ex husband in the judicial system and finally the conniving children who only want a life. Personally it's entertaining. Isn't it why we read STORIES here? Entertainment? The author has done a great job building anticipation for the final chapter and outcome. Figure there might be a twist coming soon. Who knows, maybe we will learn there is a multi gazillionaire unknown relative who will save the day. LOL. 5 stars and looking forward to the finale.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

Aww, I forgot how angry you get Dragon baby when someone calls out the hypocrisy of the wife beaters and rape apologists who make up your target audience, as well as the target audience of FTDS here. Just like I forgot that reading porn about something is the same as being into it in real life, so like your fans are the violent psychopaths and women haters that reading this kind of BTB stuff would indicate. So I apologize, let your anonymous little fans have their fun god forbid Laurel actually run this site. vwants the page views that controversy and abusive, cowardly little anonymous shits drive by commenting over and over and spamming the vote button to rig the scores.

And for what it's worth, didn't rate the story, because unlike the BTB crowd here I don't give a fuck what a story is rated, I don't need to know I'm part of the 'cool' crowd to validate my opinion that this story is overly long, not at all erotic or entertaining, and completely lacking in any of the fun or wit that I at one point thought the author had before he discovered he could score easy ratings and congratulations by having his male protagonists beat the shit out of women and force them into sexual slavery, which is I'm sure how this is going to end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
frontlinecaster

Sounds like you don't like FTDS stories. Why are you here? To whine and bitch, like the little weasel you are. Shouldn't you be with the swingers and cuckolds, joining your buddy swingerjoe. Maybe you both can swap your wives and dine at the Y. Hell I thought for sure by now they would have banned your sorry ass off this site. Get lost asshole, nobody wants to read your whining.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Wow! LOL @ frontlinecaster

"Wife beaters" and "rape apologists"? Are you still using that tired old line? It isn't about that for you though, is it? It's about the fact that the wannabe bulls in the BTB/Consequence tales usually end up nutless or worse. You couldn't care less about the wives you wish you could get with, do you? You don't give a rat's ass about perpetuating a cuckold's mental illness. Just as long as you get laid, it doesn't matter to you. You're the only rape apologist I see around here. Isn't that what some bulls do? "Rape her until she likes it", right? Too bad you'll never get to do it. Take a seat, kid.

Once more, folks! A round of applause for Mr. Wannabe Bull himself, frontlinecaster!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

You're right Iron Dragon! Once again, you've hit the nail on the head! Reading porn about something is exactly the same as doing it! Finding something mildly erotic and interesting is exactly the same as actually wanting to do it! So I, someone who finds cuckolding stories erotic, am clearly exactly the same as someone who actually fucks a married woman.And you, your readers, and the readers of FTDS here are exactly the same as the violent misogynists and rapists of your stories and his!

I'm glad we could clear that up! Now you can go back to keeping your wife chained up in a cabin in the woods and threatening to murder her if she leaves you, since again the stories you enjoy clearly show /exactly/ the kind of person you are, and you are such a fan of this author here. So please, don't let me keep you from beating your wife or raping her as revenge for failing to live up to your completely one sided moral standards, again just like the protagonists of these stories you like so much. I bet all your little anonymous friends can share some high fives when you're done about 'dumb cunts getting what's coming to them'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@frontlinecaster

There those on both sides that post inappropriate comments here. The crap that you spout is just bizarre. You are always spouting about wife beaters and rapists. It seems that any time a man asserts himself against disrespect against himself you start screaming. There are men who do women harm, there are women that do men harm in many ways. As the years go by more women expect to run all over men and pukes like you expect men to just say yes dear. Part of me rolls my eyes at your twisted tripe, the other part wants you to shut the fuck up and just read what you want to read and don't read what you don't. Bravo to IronDragon buffalohawk

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

Again love the logic here. I should only read what I want and only comment on those stories. So where is that rule for you anonymous cowards and your role models like Iron Dragon? Should you only read what you want and leave the cuckold authors and readers alone? Does that mean you're going to stop flaming them and abusing and threatening them? Because I've said before, the day I see that stop I'll gladly stop pointing out to Iron Dragon that he's a violent asshole.

And for the record, the comments about wife beaters and rapists? That is not me pulling that out of thin air, I'm referencing specific stories that this author has written in which the 'hero' kidnaps a woman or women, drags them off somewhere and beats them and rapes them until they are broken, scared, and unable to leave because he has told them over and over again he will murder them. This is a recurring theme in his work. And as Iron Dragon has said about me, clearly reading and being a fan of something means that it describes you and represents what you want to do in real life, so I have no choice but to assume you also fantasize about this.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Talk about cowards.

Leave it to frontlinecaster to prove himself a coward once again. He accuses people of raping and beating their wives while using as a lot of profanity. Then he accuses people of being cowards, when he hides behind his relative anonymity.

Why? My guess would be because the one time he tried to be an actual bull, the husband wasn't having it, and poor wittle fwontwinecaster ended up with his face smashed into a wall and all his teeth got knocked out. Be careful with Craig's List, frontlinecaster. You never know what's going to happen.

So, like the Anon asked, why do you accuse any man who stands up for himself of being a "misogynist", "wife beater", or "rape apologist"? Wishful thinking that all husbands should just bow down to you and let you have their wives? Well, I'm going to enjoy bursting your bubble here. It's just not going to happen for you. Ever. Get used to it, kid. Never seen someone as full of impotent rage as you. LOL

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Could have been trimmed

4 and 6 are pretty much one chapter, and 5 seems like a rehash of the original story's last section. Seems to me that one chapter focusing the schemes of "the resistance" and one wrapping together Dad's final choice of a new partner and the momster getting her just desserts in the end would have covered it all.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

I don't know if I should comment about the tale or the comments? I know, I'll do both. First off, I love Traci. She's a diabolical genius, not just diabolical like her cheating mother. Hopefully pop gets his act together and gets the kids. That's enough. As for the comments, if everyone would just comment on the tales themselves instead of getting into some self-righteous argument about each others likes and dislikes the world would be a better place. If you don't like something, don't fucking read it. If btb is not for you, skip it. If you don't care for cucks or sharing, skip it. Above all, just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Damn again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

just finish the damn story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enough Dude

You're being contrary to your handle.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
betrayedbylove

As always, the complete lack of self awareness from the btb crowd is breathtaking. Really, the hypocrisy of /anyone/ from your little clique complaining about people not reading stories they don't like and not flaming those authors is hilarious, but for you in particular it's unbelievable. You're the patron saint of needing to shut the fuck up and stop bullying and abusing authors who write about subjects you don't like alone, all because as I recall you couldn't satisfy your wife enough to keep her faithful.

ID, baby, you sound like a broken record. It's cute that your fantasizing about my love life and about 'bulls' as much as you are. I already told you once before I had no interest in touching your wife, you need to let it go. I'm sure you'll find someone to pleasure her so you can stop just reading cuckold stories and getting all worked up and abusive about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
FLC

Just shut the f..k up! That simple enough for you..My god man you sound like a little.kid in grade school.Dont like the story dont read it and then complain about commenters who like it.Are you sure not related to crazy bonnie.Seems you both need to get back on your meds.FTDS Thanks Lets finish this

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
frontlinecaster

You have the problem, pal. Abusing, bullying authors? That's more your game. I call it as I see it. As for my "clique," we aren't so little. We mainly read and re-read old tales because of the lack of new tales worth reading. Referring to my situation, mind your business and go fuck yourself. A word of warning, you keep fucking with Irondragon and he send his wife after you, and you don't want that.

I'm done with you.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@frontlinecaster. "majority of writers"

only because they/you don't have the integrity to put their shit in fetish

your majority is less than 1% of the general population and certainly not majority. just a bunch of sick fucks, nancy boys, and brits

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

When I can see one day, just one day, go by without cuckold stories being bashed by cowardly anons who didn't read them or by bitter, angry, lonely little men like betrayed there, I'll stop commenting. This section was created for cuckolding and swinging stories, Laurel has said as much, she's just either too lazy or too interested in page views to actually enforce that now that the BTB crowd has invaded and ruined it.

And Betrayed, take your own advice there buddy. You are as big a bully as I've seen on here among the BTB crowd, so when you stop going into cuckold stories to bash their authors and call them sick or depraved or whatever along with your anonymous coward little friends, I'll stop pointing out you and your crowd's blatant hypocrisy and stop pointing out what abusive little shits most of the BTB fans on here are. We get it, a girl cheated on you once, and rather than internalizing that and thinking about what might have been wrong with the relationship or with you, you lash out blindly at people who have sexual fetishes you don't like because the only other option is living with what a sad, lonely, bitter old man you've turned in to. Just like the rest of the BTB authors here.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
Annnnd frontlinecaster is still at it.

Still looking for validation there, frontlinecaster? Not going to happen. Get over yourself. I wouldn't share my wife with anyone, much less you. Why are you fantasizing about it? Oh, yeah! Because you're never going to get ANY wife as long as you live. Keep talking! Please! I'm enjoying the hell out of this! Bulls are often turned into steers, you know. Just food for thought, there. Or maybe you already were turned into a steer, and you're still full of impotent rage about it. (See what I did there?) ROFL

You want to fantasize about fucking other men's wives, then I'm going to keep laughing at all the stupid comments you make. You're just digging your hole deeper, bubba.

I seriously doubt that those "death threats" that you SUPPOSEDLY got had anything to do with your sexuality. They probably had to do with you being an asshole and a douchebag, if they even existed in the first place. So don't try to play the sympathy card again.

In your skewed view of the world, ANY man who stands up for himself is a "misogynist", "wife beater" or "rapist/rape apologist" because he won't share his wife and actually has self-respect.

Now, like I said before, take a seat, kid.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 9 years ago
Wow

Sadly, I agree that this section has a unique problem: it has been allowed to become a garbage pile of vitriolic comments that often have little to do with storytelling feedback, and look more like the ugliest political internet "debate" than anything. Case in point, this comment from another story on the front page:

She is a blatent gutter slut, oh I'm sick, bull shit!

He is just a gay WACC. Gay? well he goes down a cesspool cunt filled with a lot of other guys cum.

That said, this particular discussion seems to be accomplishing little, with few truly communicative arguments made by anyone and lots of snarky whining. Maybe let it go?

To make this a comment for FTDS, I'll reiterate something I said before: I'm glad that you're serializing and nurturing this story...a shorter tale that tries to accomplish what you're doing so well here would have felt rushed, stripped of all thought, and mediocre. I always value the way you try to make your follow-ups natural and bonded to the story that came before. You enhance without hijacking....kudos.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
TheUnoriginalist is right.

TheUnoriginalist is correct. This has gotten out of hand. I also agree that the LW category needs to be split up. Have the cucks/swingers/swappers/sharers in one new category, and have the BTB/Consequence/Reconciliation tales in another new category. People seem to forget the old description for LW had "and sometimes consequences" in it, before they shortened it to the much vaguer "and more" instead.

That opened the door for the militant "This is our category and nobody else's" alternative lifestyle crowd to start ranting against BTB/Consequence tales, even though the BTB/Consequence readers outnumber the swinger/swapper/cuck readers by a pretty large margin. Check your common sense, people. Why do the wimp tales get such low ratings with far fewer votes than the BTB/Consequence tales? If the "majority" were really made up of cucks and swingers like some would have you believe, wouldn't their tales have much higher scores? Wouldn't the BTB/Consequence tales have much lower scores?

On the flip side, the BTB/Consequence readers need to stop reading and commenting on the swinger/swapper/cuck tales. Why would you read something you know you aren't going to like? Granted, some tales don't tell you upfront what kind of tale it's going to be. If you see something you don't like, stop reading and find something else. No need to read it the rest of the way through and then make asinine comments about it.

I made that mistake when I first started reading LW, since I was like WTF is this?! whenever I found a tale about some guy who actually wanted his wife to screw around on him, and got some kind of thrill out of it. The "willing cuckold" was still an unknown to me at that time. I now believe, as do quite a few mental health professionals, that the cuckold fetish is a mental health issue. Just my educated opinion shared by quite a few psychiatrists and psychologists.

I'm one of the BTB/Consequence authors who gets accused of being a "misogynist", "rapist/rape apologist", or a "wife beater" because I write about a man standing up for himself instead of rolling over and becoming a willing cuck. I don't hate or disrespect women. I hate and disrespect cheaters, regardless of gender.

What it boils down to is what I pointed out earlier. The majority of the readers in this category don't like cheaters, and they outnumber the alternative lifestyle crowd. Therefore, the BTB/Consequence tales usually have much higher scores, with more votes, than the alt lifestyle tales.

That's why this category needs to be split up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just like Beetlejuice......or Bloody Mary in the Mirror....

Fuck, FTDS and ID, and BBL. I am SOOOO Sorry. I made a comment in a rant yesterday, where I mentioned FLC. And (Or even just like a nightmarish Voldermort), it seems that just mentioning its name is enough to call forth the beast.

Here is what I said:

...like FLC, did he get banned yet? He was the WORST!"

Look EVERYBODY! No one needs to argue this point at all. FLC, when given enough rope, hangs itself. If ANY sane, intelligent, logic minded, objective reader would review the discourse of FLC's completely innappropriate comments, then REALLY, the insanity presented speaks for itself. FLC has often said that Anons are the ones who have no value. Over the course of several posts, is there even ONE coherant thought presented here from FLC that has any value either??? Not to mention that its hate-filled vitriol is CHOCK FULL of BLATANT LIES, INACCURACIES, DENIAL, AND CONFUSED RAMBLING.

BBL, DOES NOT go into cuck stories and pick apart authors. If he did ONCE, I haven't read it. I bet BBL doesn't read those stories, but rarely, IF EVER anymore. I KNOW Iron Dragon doesn't blast cuck authors JUST BECAUSE they are are cuck authors. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't waste too much time there either. Look, several months back,(oh last summer or there abouts), we all decided to follow OSHAW and LAPTOPWRITER'S advice, and work hard to police the comments sections. OK sure, there are still a few anons who spout hate, but there are just as many or more "named" commenters who do as well. Worse yet, there are a few pathological folks like FLC, BonnieT, and Swingerjoe who just HAVE to start arguments in the comments section that have ZERO...ZILCH...NADA....

NOTHING AT ALL

anything to do with the story. They write stupid shit ENGINEERED to start fights.

Proof? This VERY comments thread, and the one I participated in yesterday.

Here is what happens. One might see a comment that is SO fucking out there, that you just can't let it be. The ignorance, and hypocrital GAUL is so acerbic, that one feels like inaction or the typical "ignore it" is as much a travesty as the original BS spewed! It doesn't even matter WHAT the story was about. A comment attached to it somehow NEEDED attention, and some sort of response.

I know that this is how I feel trapped into playing this game, some days.

I'm giving Iron Dragon a pass with a cautionary warning, because I know how he feels, ESPECIALLY after taking on Swingerjoe yesterday. It is way TOO easy to get baited by these idiots! I have been there, as I am RIGHT NOW!

I guess they call it baiting the trolls.

But the fucked up thing is: You're a troll. She's a troll. He's a troll. I'm a troll. WE'RE ALL FUCKING TROLLS!

Just like we are ALL FUCKING ANONS!

And WE ALL ARE HERE TOGETHER, for probably a vast variety of different reasons, but who the fuck should really care????

Yesterday, I got pissed off because I hate it that EVERYDAY someone says: If you don't like this 'type' of story then don't read it. Or, why did you read it if you KNEW you wouldn't like it?

Its none of your fucking business why I, or what I choose to read or even ignore. If I call out an author for the sbject matter, it won't ever be SOLELY BASED on the subject matter, but rather how it is presented, an whether lingering issues remain unresolved within the context of the story. Guess what, there are TONS of stories I don't comment on, DON'T read, and don't vote on. But every so often I will.

I know that not everybody reads and reacts and responds on this site like I do, but it pisses me off when somehow I get lumped in with a group that is doing more harm than good. Somehow, FLC seems to think he is part of some solution. I KNOW that Swingerjoe THINKS he is doing more good then harm. What is so fucking tragic, is that these people don't seem realize that they are contributing to THE PROBLEM. They are so quick to call out other's for their behaviors or hypocritical POVs, yet DO THE EXACT SAME THING THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!

Jeeze people, GROW UP!

FLC, it doesn't matter WTF you were trying to say in any one of the 6 (or whatever it was-I lost count) posts here. YOU LOST ANY AND ALL CREDIBILITY WHEN YOU SAID:

"I'll stop when they stop"

Ever hear of being the bigger/better person? Ever hear of self control, or restraint? Ever hear of just letting it go? AND BEYOND THAT....

EVER HEAR OF JUST COMMENTING ON THE STORY, AND NOT OTHER COMMENTERS?????????????

As far as me and FTDS, and this story series of his, I WAS waiting for my final comment for his final chapter. FTDS and I have corresponded via email, and I am PROUD.....YES THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT YOU ASSHOLE! PROUD.....

to name myself as one of his biggest fans. I love what he does with these stories. I love that he finds a conclusion that probably even the original author's couldn't have envisioned. And I love, that he does it with a mix of variety.

SOMEbody claims that all he writes is abuse stories. So really FLC, do you go over to the Non/Con and BDSM categories and call THOSE writers hate filled names too? I DON'T spend time over there myself, but it might seem that author's who ALWAYS write that same kind of story, might fall into that category. Since you seem to NEED a target, why not migrate to well stocked hunting grounds? But really, FTDS has ALWAYS presented a variety, and if you doubt that, remember that you yourself ONLY quoted a plot from just ONE of his stories, and not even THIS one! Funny, how that one featured a reconcilliation, LOL. Part of my rant from yesterday, is that assholes in the comments section always seem to want to view the world in measures of absolutes.

EVERY, ALL, ALWAYS, NEVER etc.

When you say shit like that, all you do is show your own ignorance.

There is far less "who is right and who is wrong" than anyONE person should give themselves credit for. NOBODY HAS ALL OF THE ANSWERS, and NOBODY HAS A MAGIC WAND!

So anyway, I'm not worried about what FTDS thinks about my opinion, and like I said, he'll get it on the final chapter. But, I just had to use this space to make an impassioned appeal:

Please folks, Shit like this has GOT TO STOP!!!!!!

BS like this doesn't happen on other sites. That is why so many contributors have left here and only submit elsewhere. I'd bet overall readership IS down for Lit, compared to even just 10 years ago. Sure arguments like "what belongs in the LW category" happened back then too, but DAMMIT, even in just the 2 years I have been reading here, it has gotten SO MUCH WORSE!

Crap like this is killing off the readership, and the quality of the contributions.

And worse yet for an "erotic story" site:

TURNING people off!

Most days it really DOES feel like this site is dying?!!!!

So FLC, are you really here to try and prevent THAT? What about you, Swingerjoe? Hey Bonnie, how much do YOU really care about the future of this site? I think you LIKE pissing people off, and somehow get off on the confrontations, and all it does is show people just how sick you really are.

(As some other thoughtful anon commenter was saying yesterday....)

Isn't this fun?

Look, ignorance and stupidity are BARELY even tolerable, but hypocrites and hatemongers just NEED TO BE STOPPED!!!

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion until they tell you what YOURS is supposed to be!

Fuck that shit!

At the end of the day, what has it got you but negative attention? Last I knew, three year olds were prohibited here. Again, GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!

Life is too short to spend it in diapers......

Ask mommy for a change, because FLC, you NEVER cease to stink up the place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

@ IronDragon I think the biggest problem about dividing into two hubs LW (except for Laurel's decision.) there is not an exact list for story titles and authors according sexual majority or minority husbands are the characters. I think we SHOULD FOUND A SPECIAL WEBSITE to gather the titles and the name of the authors and when this list is ready we should send to Literotica. (I am not sure Laurel would accept this list, but a possibility.

How should we gather the titles and the name of the authors? We should found a voluntary editor board from a lot of readers and authors to filter the Loving Wives and what a surprise other cathegories as for example Romance hub, where Mostera1's newer LW story was published now "Half the Man". Thw hubs a marital strife hub and a lifestyle hub were a blessing for the readers.

BTW I do not understand the definitions of Literotica's hubs. Why the swinging is the part of the definition of the groupsex when there is in the LW also. The bachelor-bachelorette people swinging is in the groupsex and married swingers must not be in groupsex hub?

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Spinning out Swinger/Cuck makes a great deal of sense

The acrimony would vaporize as two polar opposite groups would not have to try to inhabit the same space. Swinging and willing cuck stories are certainly not of the same type as cheating wives and BTB let alone (perish the thought) wives who really love their husbands and have fun sex with them.

The new Hub could be called Brood Parasites or Kleptoparasitists (The cuckoo is in these groups) and could be filled with those who like to watch their wives and eat another guys cum or who posture as evolved humans who are no longer constrained by conventional morality. Frontlinecaster could find a home there and maybe score some other guy's wife. It's win/win solution.

As it is over the few months that I have been here the quality of stories in LW has plummeted as more and more fetishists (the real minority) try to capture more eyeballs by commandeering the LW Hub.

I don't care but it would be courteous to at least disclaim what kind of story it is at the very top or in the tags. I would guess that most do not read the tags so embedded at the top of the story would be better.

Until that happens whenever I encounter a Brood Parasite story in LW without a warning before i waste my time, I will give it 1*.

None of these thoughts are new.

How many good authors have been lost because of a very vocal micro-minority trying to get attention and coopt some legitimacy?

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Damn! Where's my popcorn!

I can't believe I missed out on all this fun! I normally don't read any of FTDS's stuff, because I can't stand the idea of him pissing all over someone else's story and attaching a BTB "ending" to every story like some misogynist Dr. Frankenstein. Taking someone else's original idea and twisting it to turn it into something that suits your kink is so smarmy, I can't believe the admins allow him to do it -- even with the original author's permission. Not to mention that, from a writing perspective, it's SO much easier to do what he does than to come up with your own original material. But he certainly does have a rabid fan base. (And I do mean rabid.)

Anyway...since I saw my name dragged through the mud a few times in this comments section, I figured I'd weigh in.

I really get a kick out of IronDragon's explanation that stories about divorce, revenge and murder belong in the LW category because the category used to be described differently years ago. He's basically saying that whatever changes the admins made to this category since then don't matter. This is his category, dagnabbit, and he'll define it the way he wants to! And then he has the balls to claim that I am the one who is claiming "ownership" of this category. The smell of hypocrisy is strong with that one.

Ditto on the hypocritical stench of the annony who left two 10,000-word comments in two days, berating people for leaving comments that have nothing to do with the story. I mean...do you see the irony in that comment?

I also love the repeated (a dozen times a day, every day) assertion that boring-ass stories about divorce, murder, revenge and genital mutilation are really what the majority of readers like, because those stories are rated higher. I can't help but wonder: do these people who make this comment actually believe the ratings in LW mean anything at all?

I realize that most of the readers who comment have never actually contributed any actual content to this site, so let me explain something. Less than one percent of all people who click on a story actually bother to rate it. So, basically, you can drive the rating for any story up or down dramatically with only a handful of one-votes or five-votes.

What we have in LW is a bunch of BTB fans who are convinced that this is "their category", so they one-bomb any story that doesn't end with the wife dead, humiliated, beaten and/or homeless. And they dole out five-star ratings to the most poorly-written stories on this site for no other reason than the husband in the story "stepped up for himself" by beating, raping, divorcing and/or murdering his wife.

And you wonder why those BTB stories are rated so highly?

Here's a simple solution, folks. I managed to get IronDragon to admit to me yesterday that BTB stories aren't erotic in any way. So why not take all of those non-erotic stories about divorce laws, vengeful husbands, and soulless wives, and move them over to the "Non-Erotic" category where they belong? Wouldn't that solve this issue once and for all? You BTB fans would never have to be forced to read another "cuck" story ever again, and the so-called "chuckles" would never have to read another long description of the divorce and child custody laws in your state. Wouldn't that make everyone happy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Question

@Swingerjoe What do you want to do with those many many not cuck stories which were published in LW and the 90% are in high scores!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nobody can not avoid the BIG SELECTION!

@ Swingerjoe All right every sexual majority husband stories should send to Non Erotic. However the about 4000 non cuck stories which is in Loving Wives somebody should select from the other stories and the Literotica should send to the Non Erotic for example the fans of the sexual majority husband with cheating wives can find all stories.

I think nobody can not avoid a selection at Loving Wives.

Once more If your opinion to give the Loving Wives to the cuck stories only, SOMEBODY OR AN EDITOR BOARD SHOULD SELECT THE NON CUCK STORIES FROM LW! (Laurel gave it up last year to give the Loving Wives to the cuck fans ONLY and LW remained to sexual minority and sexual majority stories together so now there is cohabitation)

Duna

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Re. Question

To the anon, and to Duna (I think -- it's hard to tell what you're saying), I'm not suggesting the site move 4,000 stories from LW to Non-Erotic. Leave all the stories where they are.

Going forward, BTB authors should place their stories in Non-Erotic, so their fans will know where to find them, and won't have to sift through dozens of "cuck" stories every day. Simple as that.

If the admins really cared about this issue, they would have fixed it a long time ago. So it's up to us authors (and readers) to fix it ourselves. Moving BTB stories to Non-Erotic makes perfect sense. Win-win for everyone.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
The schism is between consensual and noncosensual

There are real, live people in the world who swing, have open marriages and do hotwife, wife sharing or cuckold fetishes, and because everyone involved knows what's happening and has signed onto it consensually, it's not cheating even if the fetish play calls for one partner to "humiliate" the other. The problems happen when stories about these folks are mixed into the same category as stories about people whose "loving" spouses really are deceiving and abusing their love and trust without their consent, without any tags to let readers know what they're going to be seeing before they start reading.

Although that's still not going to stop some commenters from trashing a story even after the author has clearly stated up front what his or her intent is. Doubt very much that anyone starts reading an FTDS story expecting to see a tale about consensual femdom and cuckoldry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
swingerjoe

Seems to me that there is quite a bit of sex in these BTB stories as well.They really do not fit non erotic in most cases but then again it is your definition of what is erotic isn't it? I don't think you can just lump all these into NE wouldn't work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
from Duna

@swingerjoe The BTB stories were published in Loving Wives and I became fans to read them in Loving Wives and a other story collection. If you WANT TO FORBID BTB STORIES IN LW YOU MUST TO SELECT ALL FROM LW TOO. I like not only BTB but some reconciliation and sad consequence, escape from cuckoldry, prevention of cheating stories. If somebody wants to forbid BTB stories in LW the readers will be difficult to find the all marriage strife stories in one hub.

I think the best the divorce for the Loving Wives hub. Every story type fans could find their story types.

BTW I know cheating woman (she admitted me she cheated on her husband for some years) and I mentioned the cuckold hot wife connection and she told me "What a disgusting, terrible, awful connection!" This was a serial cheater woman's opinion on cuckolding.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Should wife cheats, gets caught, and suffers consequences stories be included in LW?

Or should LW only have swinger/cuckold/humiliation/and wife gets away with it stories. BTW there are some that find humiliation, cream pies, and chastity cages to be offensive and not erotic at all. I would say the vast majority of readers would agree.

There is nothing inherently erotic about swinging, betrayal, and humiliation. There is plenty of sex in even the BTB stories and certainly in the cheats/caught/ consequences stories.

The pysch community seems to agree that cuckold as currently used in LW is paraphilia or fetishism and will be classified as such in DSM V.

I don't care what you call it but at least be honest about what the hell it is so the reader can be a choice before investing time in reading a story.

I still think that cuck/humiliation stories belong in the fetish hub. Swingers is harder to classify. Do all swingers like wearing cock cages and sucking cum out of their "wives" cunts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

@swingerjoe According to you the Reconciliation stories are also No Erotic stories too........only the creampieeating cuckolding cockchastity stories are Erotic only!

I think everybody would be glad the Loving Wives would become two hubs!

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Looking at the site's own descriptions

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." The "fun" implies that the extra-marital activities were intended to be consensual.

Looking at the other category descriptions, none of them seem to be a natural home for stories about cheating, either. Maybe Literotica needs a new category devoted to stories of betrayal, revenge and/or justice.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

This thread is a perfect example of why this site and this category in particular are not worth trying to save. Laurel doesn't care at all, there is no editing or moderation, and someone bullies and assholes like ID get to pretend to be the voice of reason for suggesting the exact same thing that the cuckold and swinging authors want, moving the BTB and non-erotic stories into another category. Hell, Duna has been banned and he still manages to force us all to read his incomprehensible, repetitive shit over and over again in every comment thread.

I used to try to suggest ways to fix it, It's not worth trying to fix. It's not worth trying to heal whatever rift there is in this category or try to be the 'bigger man'. This site is a cesspool of abuse and toxicity, so I have no problem contributing to it.Everyone keeps claiming that there are fewer 'good' authors and fewer 'good' stories these days, to which I say 'Good!' Take a hint, stop posting BTB stuff in this category, and everyone will be happier.

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
Or perhaps...

Maybe TPTB at Literotica are content to let their categories evolve based on the stories that are being submitted. They are reviewing every submission before it goes up, as is happening to this story right now. Could be that it's up to the writers of stories about consensual cuckolding and other extramarital play to defend their turf by firing up their word processors and outsubmitting the BTB story writers.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 9 years ago
I'm done trying to deal with frontlinecaster.

So I'm just going to repost several points from my previous post. If anyone here has any common sense, they'll see that what I'm saying is the truth. Here are the Cliff's Notes...

"I also agree that the LW category needs to be split up. Have the cucks/swingers/swappers/sharers in one new category, and have the BTB/Consequence/Reconciliation tales in another new category. People seem to forget the old description for LW had "and sometimes consequences" in it, before they shortened it to the much vaguer "and more" instead."

That is no joke. The old description of LW was shortened a few years ago from "and sometimes consequences" to "and more".

"Why do the wimp tales get such low ratings with far fewer votes than the BTB/Consequence tales? If the "majority" were really made up of cucks and swingers like some would have you believe, wouldn't their tales have much higher scores? Wouldn't the BTB/Consequence tales have much lower scores?"

That is a serious question. WHY would the BTB/Consequence tales have the higher scores with many more votes, if the majority of the READERS here were in the alternative lifestyle crowd?

"I'm one of the BTB/Consequence authors who gets accused of being a "misogynist", "rapist/rape apologist", or a "wife beater" because I write about a man standing up for himself instead of rolling over and becoming a willing cuck. I don't hate or disrespect women. I hate and disrespect cheaters, regardless of gender."

These libelous accusations against me, of being a "misogynist", "wife beater" and "rapist" were made by frontlinecaster BEFORE I started "bullying" him. Another libelous accusation. Ironically, I tend to treat the cheating wife character in my tales more gently than the hardcore BTBers would prefer. I have quite a few comments on my tales saying "The wife got off too easy." or other cries for blood. No, his real problem with my tales is that I treat the wannabe bulls much harsher than the cheating wife character.

He's trying to pull the sympathy card again because he thinks people are "persecuting" him because of his sexuality. I don't give a shit about his sexuality, and nobody else should either. Straight, bisexual, gay, trisexual, what-the-hell-ever. Doesn't matter. Someone's sexuality doesn't excuse them being an asshole and a douchebag. Just like someone's race or religion doesn't excuse them being an asshole or a douchebag. Any man who would knowingly try to seduce and fuck another man's girlfriend, fiancé, or wife is bottom feeding scum. End of story.

Judgmental? Damn right. Ask me if I give a rat's ass.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

Awww, ID is so butt hurt he can't even read my comments before responding.

I explained before in several posts that the labels you are so angry about where not directed at you or your stories, they were directed at FTDS and his stories. And those are not exaggerations, his stories contain men beating their wives, men raping their wives, men kidnapping women to beat and rape them, and men who cheat on their wives and then exact horrible, violent revenge when they are cheated on. And these are the stories you are defending the right to be posted in this category.

My attacks on you were because you seem to believe that my reading porn means I am into something for real. So, based on your standards that I want to be involved in cuckolding because I read cuckold stories, you clearly must want to kidnap and beat women because you read FTDS stories. It works both ways, or it doesn't work at all.

It's alright though, I know you just resort to insults when you can't come up with an argument beyong 'ewww!! cuckolds and bisexual men bad!!! Ban them from this section so I don't accidentally read about them!!' You keep claiming you don't read cuckold stories and you don't comment on them or abuse their authors, then I keep seeing you do it, so don't try to take some moral high ground here. You are just as much a part of why this section is so horribly toxic and disgusting as any of your anonymous little coward fans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Can't agree with you more sdc....

Loving wives has always been to broad a category. To many opposing themes in the same category spells disaster. It's obvious from the comments.

Frontlinecaster all I can say is if you don't like the way things are here, why don't you leave. I think it's you that started this forum on this authors feedback. You know the type of stories this guy writes but you just couldn't help yourself and had to slam it and other readers. You call the anons cowards, but yet a quick check of your bio came up with NO ANSWER. I guess you consider yourself above anybody because of your fake username. As far as I'm concerned any comment, no matter who makes it carries the same validity. Also who is forcing you to read Duna's comment or any comment for that matter. What an ass. Yes I'm anon, so sue me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Frontlinecaster

What't to fix? This is an amateur site and the stuff posted here ranges from great to absolutely awful. The definition of great and awful depends on who is reading it. If you don't like morality stories or submissions with retribution for betrayal, why don't you fuck off and stick to the scum sucking fetish stories you do enjoy? I figure if I can avoid crap I don't like, it ought to be within your meager abilities to do likewise.

Zed56Zed56about 9 years ago
Thank You ID

Could not agree more with your post.I will say one thing .Trying to have an adult dialogue with FLC is hopeless.Think about it.He reads an author he knows he's going to dislike and then bashes him.Definition. of insanity.? Just a wee but paranoid as well

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
@bobby9909

I have to say, bobby9909 contributed an amazingly insightful comment. I first discovered this site a little more than a year ago. The first story I ever submitted was about a wife who had extra-marital sex with a co-worker, and there weren't any negative consequences.

I knew nothing about Literotica, so when the site asked me to place my story in a category, I chose the one that was described as "extra-marital fun." That seemed most appropriate.

Imagine my surprise and confusion when that story received a bunch of negative comments, calling me a "chuck" (which I didn't even know what that meant at the time), and ranting and raving about the morality of the fictional characters in my story, as if they were real people.

It seems as though we "newbies" categorize stories about swinging, sharing and extra-marital fun in the category that is described that way -- because we know nothing about this site's history.

And the old-timers who were here before the change in description resent that change, and insist that LW remains as it always was.

This completely explains why there are so many angry men leaving such hateful comments on LW stories that fit the "new" criteria. They don't like or want change. And they think that by one-bombing the stories that "don't belong", artificially inflating the stories about divorce and revenge, and insulting the "cluck/chuck/chlucky" authors, they'll drive away all of those authors and reclaim their category.

I get it now.

What I don't get is why anyone would come to an erotic website to read stories about divorce, revenge and murder. How do you even Google such a thing? And why on earth would you want to?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Clarification

i am not complaining about length. I love well developed stories that are plot rich. My complaint here is that there are a few elements in the storyline that are getting repetitive. I have never understood those who complain that a story is getting too long. Have they ever read a fucking novel in their life? Don't shorten your story because the BTB crowd is getting impatient. One of my absolute favorite stories on this site is The Cuckold Diet Plan. Absolute brilliance by FTDS. This is not even close to that in quality. Just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How in the hell....

Can you justify a seven chapter finish to an original story that was only one chapter? FTDS, are you on drugs? This is NOT your best work. Do you not understand the concept of all stories, have to eventually end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: swingerjoe (change)

Change may be good for you, but it doesn't sound like it's good for most readers. Comments are very clear about that. We can beat this horse to death, but nothing will change. Only solution is to sub divide this category. It's obvious you can't have several opposing themes in the same category. Causes discontent. Nothing can be done unless the site owners change that. If not, maybe if we all can agree to be less confrontational and more cooperative we can work out a solution. Who knows, anything is possible if all agree to work on it. Just a thought fellows, don't get your ass in an uproar. lol Anybody got any ideas?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago

The only 'idea' lit needs is turning off anon comments, and categorizing stories correctly. No new category needed, just move stories like this to non erotic where it belongs and meaning lw for what if is meant for. And actually moderating comments, perhaps not posting them until someone has looked at them.

Problem is, that all requires work. Laurel can barely be bothered to read the stories to spot the child porn without it being posted (I've seen this happen in lw alone like three times, stories only got taken down when people went to the forums to complain, the report feature and comments did nothing). She refuses to moderate loving wives despite admitting that the non erotic revenge and divorce stories don't belong here. Hell, she won't even enforce the tiny number of bans that happen like good old duna. So literally any solution that requires work on behalf of the site wont happen. That's why it's not worth trying to save.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
And most of us (readers) don't get

how stories about humiliation and betrayal of the person whom you allegedly love is erotic at all.

The whole cuck thing and to a lesser extent cheating and swinging (despite the vocal protestations of those who need to rationalize their involvement) is not about sex. It's about power.

I know it's fiction but I also think that many would like to see it happen to others, or in the case of sexual masochists... themselves. Either way it's about power and the confirmation of deep seated personality disorders. (Unfortunately for me this opinion is the product of actual interaction and conflict with those who want to humiliate and swing.)

As I understand it, it's not as if old guys don't like change as much as it's about a flood of disgusting and warped stories that have supplanted the stuff that once was in LW. Not all change is for the better.

Some come to read real life and not big cock, bull mumbo jumbo and the ravings of a distinct minority in the literotica community and the general population. The scores really do tell the tale. I have lobbied against the arbitrariness of the rating system and generally abstain but if it will help clean up this cesspool I will 1* bomb every cuck story and humiliation story that I encounter that is not in fetish where it belongs.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
@ seekeraz

Seekeraz, I don't find stories of humiliation erotic, either. But a lot of people do find those stories erotic. NO ONE finds stories about divorce and revenge erotic. See the difference?

Someone here mentioned that some of these BTB stories do include descriptions of sex, but that doesn't necessarily make them erotic, either. If the central theme of a story is divorce or revenge, it should be placed in Non-Erotic. And if the central theme is humiliation, it should be placed in Fetish or BDSM.

But like FLC wrote, it doesn't matter what I think, or what anyone else thinks, as it's unlikely we'll ever see any changes made to this site. I mean, just looking at the design of this site, it looks as though it hasn't changed since the mid-90's!

Your statement about one-bombing stories with themes you don't like speaks volumes, and validates what I've been saying about the LW ratings for a long time now. Thanks for proving my point. The ratings in this category only reflect the fetishes of the BTB crowd and nothing more.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
seekeraz

God, if only there were somewhere to read stories that didn't offend your sensibilities about cheating. It's a shame that all Literotica is is the Loving Wives section, and that there aren't other categories for you to go read.

You, like the rest of the BTB crowd, are a fucking idiot. You don't like stories about cheating? Then stop coming into this section, it's a section about infidelity. Do you honestly go into Gay Males and complain about how you can't stand reading all these stories about dudes fucking each other? No, and I don't go into non-erotic and complain that there are a bunch of boring stories there about drama and emotion. Move stories like this to non-erotic and you can read them in peace without being bothered by the icky fetishes that some people have on a porn site. It's a win-win.

And I love that the BTB idiots in the same breath use ratings to prove how much more popular their stories are, then admit to intentionally voting for every story they don't read to drive the scores down. It's almost like it's you assholes that render the voting system completely broken and pointless to begin with. So good job! You are just another reason this site is hopelessly broken and why they should just burn the whole category to the ground.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
I must not have been clear....

I don't 1* bomb stories that i don't like. I do so when they are deceptively posted in this category to grab eyeballs, Cuck and Humiliation stories belong in fetish, in my opinion, or at the very least have a disclaimer. (The American Psychiatric Association supports this position) If in fetish or disclaimed I leave them alone.

"Most people with atypical sexual interests do not have a mental disorder. To be diagnosed with a paraphilic disorder, DSM-5 requires that people with these interests:

• feel personal distress about their interest, not merely distress resulting from society’s disapproval;

or

• have a sexual desire or behavior that involves another person’s psychological distress, injury, or death, or a desire for sexual behaviors involving unwilling persons or persons unable to give legal consent. "

Apparently over the past few years there has been and invasion of fetishists in LW and by shear numbers of "authors" have overrun the hub, so much so that they changed the definition. Who really knows.

And, like scores of other readers, I don't find cuck stories to be erotic at all. They may arouse some with that predilection, perhaps in the same way the some get sexual gratification out of torturing kittens.

I am not a supporter of BTB revenge stories either but they are just as "erotic" as cuck/humiliation stories and certainly are more about the relationship dynamics. As a result they require some character development and attention to the story arc sadly lacking in most cuck/humiliation stories.

How many readers/authors have been lost since the definition of loving wives was changed? It doesn't appeal that laurel cares.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 9 years ago
Damn!

I lost the support of the all important bobby9099? I don't have any supporters among the lonely bitter old men here? What will I do.

As always, a btb reader complaining about personal attacks while pretending the sea of anonymous cowards flaming every story posted here don't exsist. Complaining about "my way or the highway" then declaring as fact that all swinging and sharing stories are fetishes ones and should be removed from their own category.

Have comments like mine driven away "good" authors and "real" readers? Good. They invaded this category and rendered it a hostile, toxic place to the people who should be posting here so they could have a category to themselves. Fuck them, and fuck your condescending, patronizing bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
From Duna

If the aim of Laurel with LW was to be the cuck, wife sharing hub, the LW should clean of the cheating wife stories. Laurel gave it up this last year and she agreed the cheating wife stories (clueles and unwilling husbands alike) could cohabit here! Yes nobody can move 4000 stories from LW quickly (human source+ decision skils). My opinion is a Marriage Strife story category needs to Literotica. In this case more and more complex stories could be published here where not only the cheating and the BTB, Consequence or Reconciliation but the divorced husband (wife)'s future life could get more role in the stories (with more erotic to find new happiness with newer women!). Sometime the true BTB/revenge happen after 8-10 years later to the divorce mainly when the pairs have kids.

The longer epiloge gets some jugement "Romance!, Romance!" here and in a marriage strife hub the succesful future (after divorce or reconciliation) could increase the story's quality.

The surveys about the opinion of the marriage among the 25-30 years old men show a fantastic negative result. The 25-30 years old generation of the men wants to avoid the marriage and the 25-30 years old male people's marriage status DECREASED in significant % in the USA. There are many reason for this % decrease, but the one of the high % cheating rate among the wives and the fear of the bastard children. It is not surprising many women began to support after DNA test the divorced husbands do not pay children support family law rule. The other complain among the 25-30 years old male people the media (and the Literotica is part of the media) bash the husband characters generally in movie, TV, novells. The overrunned cuckold wife sharing LW is part of this husband character bashing media for the 25-30 years old male people, because majority of the men do not get erotic pleasure from fucking of their girlfriend, fiancee or wives by strangers!

A cuck story LW COULD STRENGTHEN the negative trend among the 25-30 years old men that to be bull to a hot/cheating wives better than to be husband with bastard kids and to stay married a man does not have to eat criempies of strangers.

The longer epiloge BTB stories could give a positive example for change this negative trend.

A Marriage Strife category which can attract more good authors and good longer epiloge stories some change and big possibly positive character husband stories!

It may be LW to be Marriage strife category and a new wife sharing category is the solution, but both solution is the dividing of LW into two category!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Duna again

I do not explain what I felt when I read Vulcez's "How Are You?" or FrancisMacomber "The Six O'Clock News Slot" positive husband characters against the stranger's creampie eating cuckold characters...........

WedjatWedjatabout 9 years ago
This Is A Complete Cluster Fuck ........

A Troll is what `You` make of them. Without you they are nothing but `Pixels on a Screen`...... They post to elicit a response. When you respond, that is exactly what they are looking for. The world of Trolling has certainly changed since 1995 when I was taken under wing, in the newsgroups, and taught by some of the best how to deal with them. `Ignore the Trolls and they will go away to apply their craft in a different venue` used to be the correct application to the problem ..... Times have changed

What we deal with now, on these comment's, are `Attention Motivated Trolls` that are well versed in the ways and means of `Getting your Goat` hehe, pun intended. They spend their time tying up any type of dialogue pertinent to the topic to drown out the topic and make it less, or completely ineffective. That was a mouthful <BG>. By taking them on you are earning their paycheck for them. By taking them on, and being, how should I put this, `Ignorant` (Harsh word, but the best to use) to how they apply their craft, you produce what they came to accomplish. By setting out to show them just exactly what they already know they are, you accomplish their intended goals.

`Ignore the Trolls` still has its merits, but it takes `Great Discipline` as a collective group for that to work. The entire group as a whole must adhere to the `Silent Response` and must never wavier from that discipline. I am sorely beginning to believe that those days are numbered. Too much anarchy has seeped into our society to bring the entire group into the fold to give the correct and needed response.

I would like to make a suggestion here that I sincerely hope that some that might read this, do not take the wrong way ……. Grow a `Thick Skin` and lose the `Elementary School Playground Mentality` that I have seen coming from some of the responses to the Troll post’s …… Harsh but, the truth.

This is psychological warfare at its best ….. Fall into their trap and they will `OWN` you without you knowing it ….. You have to learn to think like a `Troll` before you can begin to decide what the correct response to use is. There really is not `One` correct response to be used in every situation. But the `Best` response in this situation is …… Think before you type.

This is not my first post …. A little long winded, but something I am well educated in. I am willing to help in anyway that you should see fit to educate those interested in the `Fine Art of Troll Hunting` …… hehe I tried to make sure that I crossed all my I’s and dotted all my T’s but my SpaLLiN ChKer don’t seam to b wurkin reel gud tonight <wink>

More to come if it is so warranted. Feel free to pick my brain, what little I feel there is left of it at times … LOL

LW needs a `Troll Killer` for a moderator. That would simplify things to begin with ……

Wedjat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous