Do Not Pass Go 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me, I lose my job with the university when William is exposed as a child pornographer. When he is exposed hundreds of naked photos of my daughter Jenna are discovered in his computer even including some of me in the poses. In the poses it seems obvious that I am not conscious but it is made to be seen as me letting her have sex with me. I also barely escaped being arrested and being put in jail along with William because Jenna comes forward to testify that I had been drugged and was unconscious when they were taken.

The worst of all however was saved for Pete, the poor man I had always thought of as a wimp. In the end it turned out how wrong I was. When William was arrested and Jenna's pictures were revealed he went after William's family first. He discovered that Will had a wife and kids but he left them alone because they were innocent. He did however go after his father and his brother because in his head he felt they had to know something. He beat the two of them within inches of their lives and wound up in the same prison as William. He then paid a guard to arrange some time alone with him in the laundry room. Needless to say there was nothing recognizable left of William other than his cock which had been stuffed down his throat.

Pete was convicted of first degree murder and since our state has the death penalty he was executed one year later. At the end of the story it finds me crying over Pete's grave wishing I could have it all back again.

I fainted after reading 'Jessie's Comeuppance' for the first time. Then I wept for hours and hours on end because some powers that be wanted me to read this. They wanted me to see the end result of my selfishness and my need to lord over a man who had loved me.

It took me weeks before I could even read it again during which time all I did was think. I went back to the days when Pete and I first met. To how it felt to feel that first love in my life because that's what Pete had been. I relived our first dates, our first kiss, and the first time we made love. I had nothing to do but think and I relived every moment of my love for Pete.

As I did I was able to trace the seeds of my discontent, sad that I didn't notice them as such back then. It was of course none other than my own mother who first laid the first brick in the wall I built against Pete's love. She had started giving little jabs about his lack of ambition, how he would never amount to anything. She would chide me for being the one to carry our relationship and our budget. It was even she who had planted the idea in my head about how I was the man in the family.

They say of course that hindsight is 20/20 and it is so true, maybe if I had even once stood up to her and told her she was wrong. Told her how much I loved this man who built his world around me then maybe things could have been different. No instead I let her poisonous words fester in me till I thought they were true. I saw how through the years little by little my respect for the father of my children eroded like a rock worn away by the tide.

It eroded till the point where the final words of hatred from my mother took root and destroyed my marriage. It was the day that she told me that as a strong woman I deserved a strong man in my bed, not a little wimpy househusband like Pete. At this point I had no resistance to anything she said; she even introduced me to the term cuckold. She told me how Pete was the type of guy who would probably be happy being my cuckold. How he might even help me prepare myself for my dates.

It was only weeks after that that Douglas found my legs wide open for him in his apartment. With that act I had officially destroyed all of the respect that my loving husband had thought he earned with me through the years. In my mind Pete was now my cuckold and he should be happy I kept him around. I might even let him clean Doug's leavings from my pussy someday.

I wept again, for days I wept at how blind I was and how my love for a good man had been perverted. Pete's lack of ambition as my mother saw it was because his number one ambition was to be the best husband and father he could be. It was all he had dreamed of when we had gotten married and I had shit on it and thrown it all away because I saw it as weakness.

Of course it wasn't overnight that I was able to be so brutally honest with myself and it took two more months. Two months of nonstop self inspection to realize that I was the one who had ruined our marriage. It had taken all the gall I could muster to expect Pete to just come home and accept the new order of things in the universe. If he had done that it would have been the only thing that would justifiably been reason to lose respect for him.

So now that I had this 'prediction' of my future in this strange story I found myself feeling not like Bill Murray but more like Ebenezer Scrooge. I could clearly see how wrong I had been so now I prayed to the powers that be to let me go back. Let me please go back to being Jessie so I could fix this before it was too late. I wondered frantically if time was standing still here what was happening in the 'regular' world. I cried even more out of fear that the words written on the page were being played out while I was helplessly stranded here.

I spent hours on Allen's computer trying to find some clues to anything I needed to do. There was a locked folder named, 'Finishthedamnstory' and I knew that it had to have some answers in it. I just couldn't figure out the password. How on earth could I get in there because I had no idea who this person was. Maybe if I knew him I would be able to tell or figure something out. To me he was just some guy who had some kind of mystical connection with my life.

Then three weeks ago, a little more than five months after I woke up here I heard a voice, small and distant. I dismissed it at first but I heard it off and on throughout the day, it kept repeating the same thing, "Fix it and go"

After all the strange and unusual things that had gotten me in here I couldn't doubt what I heard. The question was though; fix what and how to fix it?

Two days ago an idea occurred to me since Allen/Finishthedamnstory was so in tune with me maybe.....

I went to the computer and pulled up his folder, I punched my own birthday in as a password and it opened. It miraculously opened. Inside were a number of stories and almost all of them were continuations of other people's unfinished works. It seems that they were all posted some website also some place called Literotica. I noticed in his folder were chapters 4-6 of "Do Not Pass Go' and I immediately started to read them. I almost fainted again and the tears never stopped flowing down my cheeks.

In the first story it mentions that it is a continuance of a story by another author named 'LightontheSound' so I go and search out parts 1-3. This time I do faint again because I am a scientist and this is far beyond any explanation on earth. To put it is a miracle beyond explaining because between these two men they have documented everything that has happened in my life from that first fateful day that Pete saw me till the night I went to sleep before waking up here.

I also realize that some power that be stepped in and stopped Allen from finishing the damn story this time. The reason I wake up every day with his finger poised above the enter key is because some power doesn't want his tragic ending to happen. It's brought me here to fix my own mess as much as possible. At first I think about just going back and re-writing the original stories but I know that won't work.

I know that once they've been posted it's too late to change them. The only think I have to work with is the current one, "Jessie's Comeuppance"

I think that Allen has the right title because this whole experience has left me humble and in shock. There could have been no greater comeuppance than what I have experienced here without it being a tragic ending like is on the screen in front of me. I have seen the ugliness that is in me and I hope to be able to change it and what it has affected. I can't write a storybook ending either because too much water had gone under the bridge in the first 6 chapters of my life's disaster. No instead I know just how to start it off.......

Jessie woke with a start; she had been stuck in a nightmare. A nightmare of her doing it felt like. Now when she woke up she felt like a veil had been lifted from her eyes. She recalled her conversation with her daughter Tracie from the night before and realized that all her little girl wanted was for everyone to be happy. Everything her kids had done over the last weeks was in response to her pig headedness. Instead of being angry with them she should be thanking them for trying to get her to see some reason in her insanity.

She knew the first step she had to take.....

"Hello, Jessie goddamnit what is it this time, I told you ......"

"Pete, you win, I know you won't believe it but I love you! I lost sight of it for the longest time but I do love you. I have messed up so many times since, well I can't remember but I need to fix things. Get your lawyer to call my lawyer and let's get the kids where they belong, with you" she said as tears poured down her face.

Pete was at a loss and had no reply at first but then he asked her softly, "Jessie are you playing with me because if you are it doesn't get crueler than this."

"No Pete, I went to sleep last night and when I woke up I knew I had to do this. Please let's try and make things right. I know I've hurt you so much in recent years but maybe we can start learning to be friends again."

"I think I can do that, I never stopped loving you either Jess" he answered with his own tears.

One month later........

Jessie got off the plane in Minneapolis and as she entered the terminal was bowled over first by Traci, then Jenna and finally Tommy. She was amazed at the change in all three and relieved to see Jenna dressing like a typical 15 year old again.

She looked over at her ex-husbands smiling face and she saw it again as if all her mother's bitter words had never been said. She made a promise to herself then, no matter what it took she would have this man back because he was no goddamned wimp.

They embraced warmly and in greeting each other couldn't overhear Traci the ringleader whisper to her brother and sister, "Operation Mom and Dad back together starts now!"

12