All Comments on 'Do the Math'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Quit

why subject the rest of the world to your unhappiness?

Listen very carefully, If you are unhappy, if you do not like who you have become, don't keep doing the same things you are doing now. DO NOT accept the current situation as if there was no other option. Move on. Move away. Move up and out. You have the recourses of the "third largest electrical supply company on the East Coast"

at your disposal.

Get your own life .

Quit complaining,

Take control!

please.

if you don't, it is on you!

meh

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Different and real to a fault

As an experiment in 'you are there', knifepoint consciousness writing , this is a success. Mom needs a therapist more then a lover. The happy ending felt tacked on. Yet I admire the boldness of what the author,was going for, there were definite moments of unsettling nature. it seems like the narrator was not only capable of hurting herself, but others as well.

Admittedly, this effort is not cohesive in the slightest, but sometimes that quality is overrated. Full marks for innovation and nerve. *****

hieratichieraticabout 9 years ago
concept but not erotic

A very realistic look . Or so I should imagine. I just hope you were trying to engage thoughtfulness and not sexual excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it's an outrage what stupid social convention can do to a loving mother

The lady in this excellent story is nearly driven crazy, she's wracked by thoughts of suicide. Why? Simply because she's really, really attracted to what her 18 year old boy Jonathan's got jumping around in his pants. Nothing in her life has ever ignited her lust nearly as much as what she refers to as her son's "big penis." Poor tormented woman. She has no idea how many mothers have experienced exactly the same feeling. A mom has a very special affection for her male child's precious penis. Soft, it's so damn cute she could cry. Hard, well, she's a woman and the sight stirs her womanly passions and makes her wet between her legs. Jonathan's mother is practically in love with his big fat cock. She wants it in her mouth and up her ass. Most of all she desperately wants her boy's hard young cock up the same hole he came out of 18 years before. Well, things sort themselves out as they tend to do. It turns out that Jonathan's just as deeply attracted to that hole he was born from as mom is to what he's got swinging between his legs. The inevitable happens, as the boy slides his penis up inside his mother up to his balls and pumps away. Then the moment comes that Jonathan "had prayed for since the age of eleven [precocious lad], and never believed would come. It was the moment he reached orgasm and ejaculated into his mother's vagina." They keep engaging in blissful, now totally guilt-free motherfucking for happy weeks on end. Jonathan, the proud bearer of a pair of potent young balls, fucks a baby up his own mother's cunt. No doubt there'll be more babies, lots of cute little incest-kids. The boy's semen keeps building up, and Jonathan and his mom have found the one perfect in all the world receptacle for all his sperm--his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting and complex

One should not feel guilty for feelings and actions that are beneficial to both. Quite a few have had family relations mostly with good results.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

what did she tell everyone at work about the baby?did daddy spank her again for fucking around and getting knocked up by a stranger or did she admit who the daddy is?

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 9 years ago
Very well done and not the standard by the numbers tale...

The journal premise is very unique and adds a very real twinge of discomfort as the female lead battles her guilt and desires. So many stories in this genre make no effort to tackle the conscience of the participants and what goes on in their hearts and minds after these encounters. Great stuff...

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
WOW that was deep!

If it weren't for all your other stories I would assume this is 100% true. 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More like this

I like how tormented mom was over the fact she comitted the taboo. I like putting myself in the shoes of others while reading. Feeling the guilt, excitement, bliss of becoming involved with someone whos forbidden.

When the characters thoughts are expressed and they're aware of what they are doing is very wrong it makes for a juicy story. It adds realism to the fiction, makes it come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

well i take that this story is true . if so is more on the way ? Incest seams mor wide spred than moast pople think. I my self have no trobell with the act . or consaquences . lol d

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TOTALLY REALISTIC, DEEP, THOUGHT-PROVOKING... THE AUTHOR MUST HAVE TAKEN CREATIVE WRITING COURSES (UNDERGRAD OR GRAD)

5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfectly conceived and masterfully executed (* * * * *+)

You superbly depicted the mom's inner struggle.

Conversely, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR AN OEDIPAL SON TO CROSS THE LINE IN HIS RELATION WITH HIS MOTHER. In my case, it meant a lot to me what she thought about me; in particular, i was afraid that she would take it as her own failure as a parent.

So nothing ever happened, even though I had the hots for my mom big time. She has been in one half or 3/4 of all my sexual fantasies! I spied on her to see her naked or half naked.

But taboos are taboos.

A taboo in our psyche overrides our logical reasoning.

I have been no exception to the rule.

Yes, i still read mom-son incest stories & still remember how intensely i was attracted to my mom sexually & how much i loved her as my mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

WOW! This was an amazing story. Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us. Just wow. I

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
This was good.

I enjoyed the internal conflict here. Incest can be very damaging(And most is) when you have the person in authority and power abusing a child, but incest between consenting adults really isn't a huge issue.

The taboo of it is simply a construct of society, and the guilt associated it a result. Remember, the same groups that make the guilt of incest made guilt for simple masturbation.

At points in history it wasn't uncommon, and recently geneticists have even found the ideals that children born of incest will have issues, is almost a non issue for the first generation of incest.

I agree that the ideal of incest between the adult and child should be targeted as a warning(As it should be for an adult and child who are not related), but between adults, only the society guilt exist, which is sad, as you have pointed out, I am sure people have taken their lives over it.

Either way, enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love that Jonathan made his mom sore.

On the weekend we start early since I can get hard so many times in one day. When we wake up, we're going at it. Early afternoon we're at it again. I get horny looking at my mom's great tits, and by later that afternoon, we're fucking again. Early evening, I'm hard again, and we work another one in. Then we'll do it again before, or when we're in bed that night. The windows must always be closed, I'm noisy when I'm coming. but my mother is pretty steady, getting louder as things go until her orgasm.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
LOVED IT

YOU DID SUCH A BEAUTIFUL JOB ON THIS STORY! CAN I CALL IT A JOB? GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS CAN RIP YOUR SOUL OUT. THIS IS A REAL FUCKED UP WORLD BECAUSE IT HAS MANY, MANY FUCKED UP PEOPLE IN IT. I LOVED YOUR PERSPECTIVE OF IT IN THIS SENSE. EXCELLENT JOB IN WRITING! BRAVO MARCIA !!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All families should experience such uninhibited love.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

the commenter above that blathered on about the mom being obsessed with son's big penis and foaming at the mouth for it?...must have been reading a different story. The only time she mentions his big penis is in passing, writing how sore her pussy is. I sometime wonder if i'm commenting about the right story, too, but today i've only read your stories. This one bewildered me at first cuz i"d just read the Red Lobster fiasco one of yours, so i was wary that this one might not include any sex, either. So i skipped down and read this one piecemeal, decided i would be rewarded by starting again and reading through it. I thought the woman was overwrought about everything! Christ! Take a chill pill! Would mom really go so bonkers? Maybe so. Maybe so. Like a commenter above said, there was real danger of violence! So it's a real outsider of a story for Literotica, as Mrs. Corelli's Lover is as well. You take risks and that's a good thing. I'm sure you've read plenty of the mom son stories on here...maybe conjure one up that's a real bodice buster or spankathon. Sink your teeth into a love affair without so much fucking ANGST!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Read Alwaystaboo's comment just now. 'uninhibited love'??? Again: what story were you just reading? This mom is the poster child for inhibited! Her picture's in the dictionary under inhibited! Just one other comment i meant for my previous post: I think both mother and son are far too classy to allow hickeys, a nasty stupid skin damaging habit, certainly not something to leave on her neck for her coworker to spy! Dad probably caught it, too, wondering just who might have left it there. Maybe time for another spanking!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous