All Comments on 'Do the Right Thing? Ch. 02'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

I loved your Girl Power series so was really happy that you inserted Gretchen into your latest story. Excellent writing as per usual. A solid 5 stars is the least I can do to thank you.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
I wish there were...

...a sixth star! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
6 or 7 Stars...

Loved this second part. You have a great way of writing and connecting your characters. Was happy to see Gretchen again. Love her. Loved the story!!

Michael142Michael142over 8 years ago
Nice!

Characters and dialogue believable. Great way to bring in a character from your other series.

Enjoy your writing style.

M142

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 8 years ago
Great erotica

Nice balance between the physical sex, emotional drive, attraction and storyline. Very well done. I was gripped from the opening paragraph.

A big nod to HysList for some great editing. Nothing wrong that I noticed.

Have to go and read your Gretchen stories now.

Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not enough stars

I reluctantly gave this amazing piece of literature five stars. My reluctance is due to the fact Loterotica won't let me give it ten stars. I LOVE the way to tied your stories together with Gretchen. And may I add you must give that series another chapter. This was an amazing progression. the combination of sexuality, lust, emotion and love is breathtaking. What more can be said but amazing writing. When can we expect more from you????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

This story makes me want to fall in love again. 5 stars.

Majorpayne75Majorpayne75over 8 years ago
You have done it again!

Once again you have left us wondering how you can possibly top this one. But the one thing I know for sure, the next one will be even better! You are an amazing writer please keep them coming. I have to admit I never thought we would run into Gretchen in this story but I am so glad we did. She has become an old friend that we can't wait to see again.

AverageBearAverageBearover 8 years ago
This is not pornography...

It's been said that we cannot readily define pornography, but we know it when we see it. In the same way, I'll say that I know high quality writing when I read it. Though Literotica is "Lit'rd" with plenty of pornography, this story and its predecessor are genuine literature, touching the heart and mind as much as the crotch. I strive for the same effect and quality in my submissions to Literotica. Top marks and kudos to you - it's a no-brainer to give you 5 stars (and, as others have noted, I wish I could give more)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

Not just a porn story, but a well written adventure story... As others have say 5 stars not enought... Brilliant right to the end..... No long drawn out parts, yet no straight to the point parts either, a story through and through

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic read!

Both chapters were a fantastic read! A total turn on evidenced by my hard cock. I hope there are more chapters including Gretchen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think I just had an aneurysm!!!

As Gretchen was introduced, I didn't at first connect the dots. But then within a few paragraphs I realized that this was the Gretchen from your Girl Power story and my brain exploded!!!! It was like Superman meeting Captain America!!! It was completely unexpected, and one of the hottest things I've ever read. Five stars for sure! Please continue this connected erotic universe!

db85016db85016over 8 years ago
Absolutely Amazing.

I loved it. From "Guys!" to "Rose)" it was classy, captivating, (not to mention HOT) and...unfortunately... I missed a certification exam because I could not stop reading it.

5 stars makes me feel like I'm cheating you out of credit. Now, it's time to check out some of your other stories. :)

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 8 years ago
Excellent

Althea,

I am at a loss for words. Let's try this: the highest compliment I can give is to call someone a Wordsmith.

Or to put it it another way: I write pornography. You write literature. I am jealous.

I am loving the inclusion of Gretchen. When you said to look for an old friend, I was curious, but you could not have made a better choice, what with her Girl Power. Her presence at the cabin gave us some great sex. Otherwise, there might have been awkwardness between Charlotte and Nate as they started to define themselves.

And you handled the separation with great care, and then showed wisdom in having Charly move in with Hank; nicely done.

You must use your fertile imagination to tell us more tales. You have a talent.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Real Deal, Definitely Real Wordsmith and

most importantly, the Real AR!!! THANKS for the great sexuality a to z with bedroom vocabulary and attention to details, the knowledgeable descriptions of the settings, marveled at adding Gretchen in the lust, always aware of the brisk spicy play in conversations indicative of AR's intelligence and keen wit (a personal turn on),

and always love seeing you display your character of kindness and love. Great read!!

Totally spoiled ... bD

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Awesome 5*

Great writing.

My only criticism would be the re-introduction of Hank. There was so much content between the first and second chapters that you forget about him. And all of sudden there she is talking to him without any warning. Something like I was back at work and talking to my partner Hank.....would have been better. I found the transition really jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I love this series, Loved the Girl Power series as well. Very well written.

Dw dw5062@yahoo.com

yesterdaysyesterdaysover 8 years ago

Another hot and yet often realistic story. Keep up the good work!++

antietampwantietampwover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Another winner. Please keep putting your talent to work. We are anticipating the next chapter.

bixxx55bixxx55over 8 years ago
Sensitive and Realistic

This is a wonderfully-written story. The characters ring true, and, unlike so many stories, the characters have self-doubt that has to be reconciled with what they want. I found the situations and dialog to feel real. And I loved that she introduced Gretchen into the story from her earlier series. I would like to hear more about that girl's adventures. Anyway, thank you for a very good (and yes, HOT) story!!! I can hardly wait for the next one!!

MikeMD210MikeMD210over 8 years ago
A Great Read!

This was one of the most pleasurable stories I have read. I could not stop until I finished it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

WireAngelWireAngelover 8 years ago
Amazing

This has been the first story I've read on this site so far, and I'm more than impressed. Thanks so much for writing this!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

Five stars because I can't give more! I agree with all the positive comments made by others! I'm going to have to read the rest of your work.

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Well!

At the start I was thinking, do I really want to read this! I guess my head was not in the right place but I stayed with it, all the way, WOW! What an awesome read that was, I do mean awesome

You are so really in touch with things and you can so pass that on to we who are your readers, I lived it, felt it and loved it, all the way to the last full stop

Thanks again

Jean

MrFrustrationMrFrustrationover 8 years ago
Amazing!

Love reading these stories from the female POV. Very, very sensual.

BlossomingRoseBlossomingRoseover 8 years ago
Love this author!

I came to this as had first read the 'GirlPower' series, and loved the style of writing. It's great to read something from a female perspective, and something which I was reading thinking, this could be me.... I wish it was me!

Really looking forward to reading more

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

Great story and very well told. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
about rating scales

Literotica has a 5-point rating scale , with 5 being max. The 5 itself does not denote a quantity.

If Literotica had a 10 point scale, then 10 would be max. That's it. You can't get higher than max, whatever numeral you assign to it.

I can only think of the film "Spinal Tap", where the guitarist has his amp set to '11' to make it louder ..

Interesting story, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you sweetie that was a wonderful story. You have a talent for writing truly. I had a while a few years back when I spontaneously wrote a few stories. You inspire me. Feel free to contact me if you like. Steve Miller stevemillerrocks@yahoo.com not

You rock!

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago

loved it throoughly

there's plenty of stories I enjoy a lot, and merit being rated 5

yours however was over the top and would need at least 6/5

generally I try to critic the stories a bit, so that the author may reflect on stuff also depending on the rest of the feedback he/she gets. With this one I just have nothing to say, it's lovely, please continue showering us with wonderful stories like these.

pinkroguepinkroguealmost 8 years ago
Really loved. Hope to read more

You led me many emotions from wet and horny to anxious. Hope to read more.

Bigfan1952Bigfan1952over 7 years ago
A Rose among so many thorns...

These two stories are what I search endlessly for on Literotica. Great story line, well written, maturely told with a real grip on the reality of relationships and the exploring times of youth. I gave both chapters a five star but really you deserve better. Oh, and the sex was pretty good too! ;)

Thank you! Now on to Gretchen's story.

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 7 years ago
Thank You!

I love how you write AltheaRose. Your flowing syntax, believable characters , the highly erotic but restrained love scenes and sex scenes, it all works so well together.

Incidentally I think that "The Adventures of Gretchen" in graphic novel form would be a hoot to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Second time around

Came back to this story after more than a year. We are so glad we did! You weave a tale of real life punctuated with incredibly hot play! So wish you could get this on the big screen, this is perfect porn! Very impatiently awaiting your next outing!

Hawk & Honey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wtf

why is reggie not seen as victim by two asshole people who both betrayed him

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years ago
Great story

Reggie is NOT an innocent victim because he continuously ignored what his girl was asking for. They both were avoiding a basic sexual incompatibility. Great story.

BubajanBubajanover 5 years ago
GREAT!!!

Althea, you wrote such a loving and erotic story, you had me "turning the pages" quicker all the time!

Thanks for your explicit writing, and please let's have a follow up on Charly and Nate!

Jan

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 5 years ago
Great story, well written

Great story. It was good to see Charlotte and Nate get together. Reggie didn't know a good thing when he had it. I was also happy to see Gretchen pass through. I wondered what happened to her after her first semester.

I like your writing style. I also enjoy the girl-on-girl sex that seems to be a part of all of your stories and the casual exhibitionism in most. I'm glad you used an editor; so many authors who need one don't use one.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

I rarely comment on stories, but this one is absolutely in my top5 favourites on Literotica. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

5 stars and i want more, more with Gretchen also.

gkrishnagkrishnaover 2 years ago

Disappointing finish. The anticipation for the hiking trip had been built up for a while, with the tension between the two characters, and then sudenly there's this third character no one asked for, and it turns from an interesting dynamic between established characters to an unnecessarily forced and sped up drive towards the sexual side of things. The first chapter is genuinely one of my favourite things from this site, so it's a shame to have the second end this way.

eroticxtceroticxtcabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story and loved the happy ending too. Please write another chapter about when they meet up with Gretchen later in the year.

RangeExpanderRangeExpander9 months ago

Brilliant, again I appreciate the way you enjoy bodies of all sorts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES