All Comments on 'Do You Believe?'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow !!!

What a joy to read something so positive (and not a rude word, so to speak, in sight).

Beatifully written by someone who obviously knows something about grammar - please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Outstanding!

You have quite a knack for keeping your readers just a little off balance, to the very end...and beyond. Beautiful love story. Well told. Just enough detail to maintain continuity. I hope we can see more of your exciting work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great writing

very possibly the best i've seen here. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Best I've read here

This story is by far the best I've read at this website. Not only is it very well written, you keep the reader off balance with its bizzare theme. I would love to see even more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A fabulous tale

I should be working but this is a terrific story. You certainly know how to write and it's almost believable!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I want more.

This is absolutly the best story I've read here in ages. If you don't turn this into a novel I will be inconsolably heartbroken and my life will no longer be worth living. That last bit might be an exageration, but not by much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
loved it

this is without a doubt a fantastic story. I can't wait for the next chapter

sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
This story is one of the finest I have read.

I truly hope to read more of this group and town. It makes you want to find a small town to live in forever. Thank you for the time and effort in writing this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
YES

incredible story. love to read the next ten. pls

CWCWabout 19 years ago
excellent, really just excellent

ohmyfucking god,,, what a great story,,, just amazing

thank you for a delightful read

TheKiiierTheKiiierabout 19 years ago
Great story, would love more...

"That's the kind of cummin that starts babies. Damn, that was good."

Cut and funny but sexy as hell, that pretty much sums up what I think of the story and a great quote to boot. Like the title says I liked the story as is but hope for more with these characters only I don't want it to turn into one big generic/cliche'd orgy like some stories/series on this site, keep it intimate with the same tone and attitude. Keep up the great job, looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story and great sex!

One of the best if not THE best story I've ever read on Literotica.

A great story to go with some hot sex.

I could imagine myself as Nick. It made me wonder if just maybe there's another life waiting for me out there. I wouldn't mind if there was!

Excellent work Scorpio44.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Best

I've read many stories, but this is the first time I've wanted to respond. Great story, the best I've ever read.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 19 years ago
Thank you

A really wonderful story!

Lustin KinkLustin Kinkalmost 19 years ago
What an imagination!

Great story. Far fetched but that's the reason it's called erotic fiction. Wonderful sex scenes. Hope to see more detail of the sexual encounters in your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brigadoon...

for the adults?

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Wow! That was outstanding!

Great story. Far-fetched but that's the reason it's called erotic fiction. Wonderful sex scenes. Hope to see more detail of the sexual encounters in your future writings. Keep it intimate with the same tone and attitude.

More than a little far fetched but that's what I look for in erotic fiction! Super Story with Super Sex Scenes and that says it all. Hope to see more of sexual action in future chapters but please keep it intimate. With the possible exception of adding his sister, there are enough characters screwing around LOL. A great tale written by a great writer.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
WOW

You write some very good tales but this one ranks on the TOP. I would have liked a better discription of Mattie when she came into the barn. Oh well I can't have everything. This is a tale I have to read again.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
Double WOW!

I think you have a winner Scorpio44 i feel you might make the hall of fame with this story it makes me cry and laugh sometimes i wish it was me there I hope you continue writing stories like this with the feeling you put into this storie also i wish other writers would put there feelings like yours into there stories so it would be enjoyable to read and understand.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Destined to trigger some

This was the worst crap about destiny I've ever read. If one cut down the overdose of destiny, the story could easily be a 5 - but then you would have to leave the talk about destiny from most sentences..

It's really boring to read a story so full of repetitions as this is, it hides the other aspects of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oregon, here I come!

Damn ! Kinda makes ya' want to move ta Oregon!!!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Preordained Love Is a Steamroller

Great mother of mercy! The HOT SEX with a future bride who saw Nick clearly -- four years before he fled the city to find peace in a farmhouse -- may kill him. After being bedded by his loving future mother-in-law, his bride, and the town's sexy cafe owner in the same day, he better start taking mega vitamin supplements. The Twilight Zone factor of his lady's loving portraits of him drawn before she ever saw him, and the desk design she drew four years before he drew the same thing, and the fact that the farmhouse itself calls him home -- all of this helps make the unimaginably fantastic sex believable, even reasonable. (No wonder the first time I fell in love was in Oregon.) I LOVE IT!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Gorgeous touch of magic!

Steamy, affectionate, and haunted by a friendly ghost. Great combination, nicely put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was just brilliant

now tell me - how do I find this place???

Loved the way the story bowled along at a good place and kept me enthralled from start to finish - and so full of fun and humour.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinover 14 years ago
I love Oregon

I grew up in a small town in Southern Oregon slightly larger than the one described here, long enough to know just about every sagebrush from Adel to Wagontire by their first names. Too bad I didn't grow up here... :P

Great story. Currently reading your stuff in the order that you posted it. I look forward to seeing your writing develop.

NigelNigelover 13 years ago
Great story!

Wonderful plot, great characters, nice twists. Excellent. You led the reader carefully into the story, making the fantasy, "knew you were coming" bit seem entirely plausible. Not often that I read a story here that's delightfully hot AND a joy to read. You nailed it with this one. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story!

Wow! You have quite a talent! I really enjoyed this story. It had great plotting. [Gualterio]

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Friggin awesome twist !!

That is just too much fun to read -

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is the Scorpio I respect. Sounds like Waldport you are describing. It's about two blocks long. Newport is bigger.

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
Paranormal romance...

...like I've never read it before! :)

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Re-read - re-love it lol

Just because you have read it before does not mean it is not a good interpretation of the theme.

This is a good version of the common concept - and has a the fun twists of the Poly family -

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That is really good stuff . . .

but so was every thing else of yours that I have read. I have got to look through the rest of your submittals that I haven't read to see if there is a follow-up or tie-in to this one. Thanks a lot, I REALLY like this. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT A BRILLIANT STORY

and what a lucky guy he is.....what Pam knows about him is mind boggling and that she has known for four years is amazing...but then he gets to fuck all three women...life is good.....interesting about the desk design....some people have the ability to see in to the future....don't question it - just accept it as it is.....

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
Oh!

Really different, unbelievably so.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080over 6 years ago

what part of Oregon you said this was?

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Why didn't i move there??

We had to move when our place fell into the Pacific.

All the while we were trying to get the paperwork done ( 4 1/2) years to begin to build on the new place. By the time we got the permits we'd done 180# ( literally) of paperwork and were broke and exhausted.

A very sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Different

But so out there, I loved it. 5* 5* 5*

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Great fantasy story....

This was just a plain fun read!! Make one wonder why there couldn’t be places like this???

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Totally ridiculous but still a good story, well written with so far nice characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous