Do You Believe?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers

"Isn't momma the best?"

"Momma is wonderful, and so are you. I love fucking you both. Are you really sure Hans is OK with this?"

"He sure is!" It was Matty's voice from the open barn door. When I heard her I looked and there she stood, holding all her clothes in her hands but still wearing her boots.

"He called me when he got home and invited me to the affection party. I'd say that has him being pretty Ok with what's happening, wouldn't you?"

Pam laughed and said, "Am I ever gonna get to fuck Nick again or are you both moving in?"

Matty walked over and said, "Depends on how good this man says hello, and how often he can say it." Then she took hold of the situation. It wasn't long before I was inside Matty and when I came I was proud to yell, "Hello!"

Pam and Sarah had left us while we fucked and after I yelled "Hello" Pam yelled from the house, "Dinner is almost ready!"

We carried clothes into the house. As we put towels on the chairs Hans drove up in his truck. I looked at Pam, then Sarah and Matty, they were all nude and making no move to cover. I sat still, wondering what was about to happen.

The three women swarmed him. They kissed and hugged and undressed him in seconds. While Sarah kissed his face and Matty sucked his cock, Pam sucked one of his nipples. As they stopped he was hard and all of them were laughing.

"I love how you three say "Hello!" Hans said. All three women laughed harder. Hans looked at me and asked, "What?"

"They love saying and hearing "Hello."

After dinner we all said "Hello" until we fell asleep. Hans and Sarah were up in the dark and I woke when I heard their truck start. A little while later Matty came in and joined Pam and I in our bed. I no longer thought of it as my bed. We snuggled until sun up and then we got up. Sarah had left us breakfast and hot coffee. Pam and Matty spent a part of the morning talking me through all the thoughts and emotions I was having about my new family, living here, the social rules for how they believed and my biggest question: "What's next?"

"There is the party on Saturday. I guess that's what's next." Pam said.

"What party?"

"There is a small party at the farm on Saturday. Not a big deal, really. You are invited."

"And what is the occasion being celebrated?"

"Saturday is your birthday, isn't it?" Pam said, smiling that smile.

"It is, but how would you know that?"

"I've been celebrating your birthday for four years, if you count this Saturday."

"Sometimes you scare the hell out of me. You know that?"

Matty spoke. "You don't know the half of it. Everyone invited to the party on Saturday has celebrated your birthday for the past four years too. We may not have believed like Pam has but we have been willing to support what she believes. What makes this party different is that you can blow out the candles yourself this year."

A little later Matty was headed back to town and we were headed to the farm to help Hans and Sarah for the day. As Matty pulled away from the house in her truck she waved and said, "See you both on Saturday."

I couldn't wait.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,002 Followers