All Comments on 'Do You Do Extras?'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609over 6 years ago
Great composition

Highly descriptive and very realistic.

Can’t wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent, nice slow build-up, teasingly descriptive, nice wet, creamy ending, more please.

LordsmytheLordsmytheover 6 years ago
Excellent

As well written as ever, excellent scene setting. Always look forward to something new by you Christine as it will be decently written and exceptionally enticing.

SWT3SWT3over 6 years ago
Another wonderful experience

It was hard to tell where the autobiography stopped and the story began, if, in fact, it did. It was a wonderful journey, leaving me aroused and hungry for a partner.

savage4xsavage4xover 6 years ago
Very Sexy

A well written, sexy romp, I really enjoyed it, I look forward to reading your other stories, thanks for sharing x

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Marvellous story!

Thank you so much for this sexy delight, blondechristine -- five stars and a favourite. Please bring us more like it!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Splendid romp!

Wonderfully written as all your work is. I love the air of sophistication you breath into your work... balanced with highly charged erotic and intimate settings. Happy to see your work again. Your pen is always missed when it is not here adding new life to this site.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
It all seems so reasonable

The progression from something innocent, to the slightly risque, to eventually the full commercial transaction all seems to progress so logically with each step not being too far beyond the one before to frighten the players. Excellent.

Lue

DorianBlackDorianBlackover 6 years ago
extras

Another highly enjoyable read. Love the idea of artist and model connecting and taking it to the next level. or just having sex for cash...

careancareanover 6 years ago
Raw, so totally raw and exhilarating.

Knowing this has roots in reality just adds to the excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My past

I know you are not a woman I have met. But this story reminds me in part of the way I was and how I rekindled the need to meet up with ladies who escort.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

Again, a brilliant story, so sexy. It is easy to understand how it makes you feel so sexy being photographed.

Loved it

anewuseranewuserover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. Wonderful insight to a woman's mind when revealing all for the camera in the beautifully described differing circumstances. Thank you.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

I loved it, I have never had the chance to pose for a photographer, I bet it gives you the most erotic feeling. Unless the photographer was gross, how could any women not succumb to a seduction as the shoot goes on. I loved the sex, I will read more by this author and hope for more of the same, she certainly had me wet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...