All Comments on 'Doctor Dallas'

by eliza mimsford

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
RAPE-EROTICA

Ahh-for you poor pathetic wimps who have to get their jollies dreaming of forcing women since they can’t get one otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Funny for a while...

It was funny when she was just being stupid, but the actual rape ending spoilt it. Was thsi really written by a woman?

bdsmbillbdsmbillabout 18 years ago
Pretty funny

Very funny story. The sad part is that I actually know people (both men and women) who are that stupid. The other sad thing is the usual comment from some idiot even dumber than the woman in the story complaining about the lack of consent in a non-consent story. Still a pretty funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
agreed

man, there is nothing i can stand less than people who read non-consensual stories and then complain about the subject matter (except for maybe people who read stories about cheating wives and then complain about that). this is a sexual fantasy site - and people should be allowed to explore whatever it is that floats their boat without worrying about offending another person's sensibility. you don't like it, don't read it.

btw, this was a funny, well-written story, a nice little twist on the always-enjoyable special 'doctor's physical' theme. congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well, if I was as stupid as the Funny

and Rape title comments about what is and is not meant by nonconsent I* would probably list my name as Anonymous also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
None consent? The word is RAPE

Why try to color it.

Supporting it is the same as condoning it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dumb slut got what she deserved

Loved your story. Any slut that dumb deserves what she got... but I think she really enjoyed it. Would love to read the same story from Amandas point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Flow and Humor Then Pipesville

You ran a great race then you started tripping the other runners - dumb rape fucked up the flow and good feelings. Why? You thought it arousing? Nah, just sick. Too bad maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
FUNNY, BUTT

One of the funniest stories I've read in a long time --- until the rape sequence at the end. You would have had a 100 from me if you had: continued the humor and had her comply with reluctance while she was awake. Maybe you should redo the ending with these ideas in mind. Might get you better scores.

eliza mimsfordeliza mimsfordabout 18 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Wonder why, with literally thousands of force stories in this category, people singled out my story for criticism on these grounds? It's like "arresting someone for speeding at the Indianapolis 500" (line from Apocalypse Now). Besides, it's FANTASY folks! It's a story--I don't condone rape!

Eliza

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dumb broad visits doc

great story. dumb broad gets thoroughly explored, then drugged and banged. Looking forward to seeing more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent, even the end

I thought the whole story was great - the end included. Very well written - can't wait to read others by you !

Congrats !

XodanXodanover 16 years ago
Great story

I loved every minute of it. I'll have prefered her to be conned into sex than drugged but in reality this ending is probably more realistic for the sex scene... She should have been suspicious a lonnnggg time ago :)

We miss you : you haven't been posting for over a year !

DanielsCamiDanielsCamiabout 16 years ago
wow...

Well, it was well written...I enjoyed it all the way through...especially the anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dark....Very Dark.

The humor of this posting bordered on pain. Author succeeded in developing the true sense of feelings within the dreaded 'medical examination'. I will read and post comments about your other postings. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Janitorial Jizz

this was a very funny story, although it had serious undertones. It took me a couple of minutes to cotton on to the misuse of words, then I enjoyed the narrative style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
inappropriate

Are u kidding? Who gets their rocks off reading about rape?? These are the most disgusting thoughts anyone could think up..too bad it cant be flagged for removal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Exaggerated, unrealistic POS (just like its main character!)

This is a disgustingly offensive and poorly written story. He's a janitor, not a damn imbecile like wtf? Elitest much? And what professional, educated woman, or ANY woman for that matter, would actually believe this "man" was a doctor the second he opened his mouth? Your characters do a great job showcasing your inner prejudices and insecurities and I have a very hard time believing this was actually written by a woman, but if it really was.....smh 😑

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5'5" and 135 lbs. I don't think you know what fat is mate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous