Doctor Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dallas changed gloves and slithered lots more lubricant on his fingertips. "Come on, on your hands and knees. I want to finish up and go home."

Amazingly, she obeyed his direction. She looked lovely like that, quim and ass exposed, her small boobs dangling and swaying. He positioned himself behind her. Her butthole looked like an asterisk. A little of that pubic hair climbed between her crack. He rubbed lubricant around her rectum and then eased in one finger, then two. He heard her intake of breath. "OK, now I am going to insert the thermostat into the uh, butt canal." He put the thermometer in her ass and turned it around and around and pushed it in and out. Again he could see he was having an affect on her state of arousal. She liked it, he thought, though it was very embarrassing to her. "Do you and you husband have sex this way?"

"What do you mean?"

""Do you have sex with him like the thermostat is having sex with you?"

"Oh. Anal sex. No. He ... he thinks it's ... I don't know, dirty."

Oh my god, an idiot married to a moron.

"So you've never had annual sex? You're like an ... ass virgin. "

""I ... what did you say?"

"Never mind. I'm just going to leave this thermostat in there for a moment while I go test your ural sample," Dallas said.

He rifled through a couple of drawers wondering what he could use and found a packet of Alka-Seltzer. He opened it so that she couldn't see what he was doing. He picked up the cup. "I'm going to put some uh, some of this drug detector chemical, some uh, sodium bicyclist in your sample and we'll see what happens. If there's any foaming, it means that you've been using drugs bigger'n shit."

He dropped the tablets into her cup of urine and immediately there was a yellow froth. "Wow. Looks like you're a real druggie. Who'd ever think, a nice business girl like you. Guess you're fucked, huh? Gotta give up your dreams of working here. Oh well, it's a shitty place to work anyway."

"Oh my God, I haven't used drugs for ... well, it's been like almost a week ago and ... and it was like just a little pot at a party."

"Well, these here drug detectors don't lie."

"You don't understand. I have got to get this job ..."

"Well ... hmm, lemme think ... you know, I could always forget what I saw ..."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure, you bet I would, if ... if you do something for me."

"What? I'll do anything, just about."

"I want you to give me something."

"How much do you want? I'd have to owe you. I already told you I don't have any money, all my credit cards are maxed out, but after I pay off the casino people, I could pay you a little every week."

"Hell, I'm a doctor, I got shitloads of money. I was thinking more of you giving me a blowjob. "

"Oh my God. But I'm married ... I ..." She was alarmed. "I can't do that," she said flatly.

"Well, then I guess I need to inform the Personnel Office about your pee going all bubbly."

"My God, if I don't start working and paying off some of my debts ... the people from the casino, they keep calling and my husband is going to find out. I am in serious, serious trouble. We could lose our house. They might even ... oh God, I don't know ... hurt me. Please, Doctor Greenwell, please help me out here."

"Well, I'm offering to do you a favor. I'm offering you a chance to solve your problems in exchange for .. for just a few minutes of your time. You might even find it fun."

"She thought about it. "I could do ... I could like relieve you by hand. That's it. That is absolutely it, that's all I'm doing."

When Dallas was a teenager, he and his friends always said, "A hand job is better than no job." But he wanted more now, wanted a blowjob and to screw her ass. He wasn't so sure about screwing her pussy, with her husband's jizz in it. He couldn't decide if he found that a turn-on or just plain sloppy. Still, a hand-job might turn into something more, something better. "All right, deal."

"Take the thermometer out, and let's get it over with."

After giving it a few more twists and spins, Dallas removed the thermometer and started getting undressed. He took off Greenwell's white coat She sat up on the end of exam table, her arms folded across her tits. Dallas moved closer to her. She unbuttoned his overalls, and put her hands in his boxers. He was hard as stone. She put some of the KY jelly on her hand and started to stroke his cock. The other hand fondled his balls Her hands were soft and sweet. "Unnnnnngghhhh .... that's good, he told her. He was about to tell her to get down on her hands and knees and suck him when she stopped stroking him."

"Wait a minute ..." she said, removing her hands from his dick.

Oh sweet Jesus, now what?

"I just noticed something. Why does that diploma on the wall say that your name is Gregory Greenwell, M.D, and the name tag on your jumpsuit says your name is Dallas Healy?

"Umm, cause I'm the new doctor, Doctor Dallas. This job got too much for old Doc Greenwell, he needed to take off one day a week, and so he ... he called down at the temp doctor agency, and they sent me out here to be like the temporary company doctor on Fridays."

"A temp doctor agency? I never heard of anything like that. And why does it say "Dallas Healy, Maintenance Department?"

"I do both, medicine and, like for a hobby, I do some maintenance, you know?"

Even she's not stupid enough to buy this ... Dallas thought.

"I don't think you're even a doctor at all. Oh my God, you're not, are you, and I let you look at me and touch me and ... I, touched you!" She started to get up. She was sobbing with embarrassment and anger.

"Does this mean your not going to finish my hand job?"

"Get out of my way! I'm getting out of here and I'm going to report you to ... to the maintenance office. You took advantage of me!"

Not as much as I'm going to. He pushed her down, back on the exam table. A few times there had been workers who had taken drugs at work and completely flipped out. They had had to be restrained. After a struggle, Dallas got Amanda over on her tummy and used the arm and leg restraints attached to the examination table to keep her from escaping. She was cursing him and flopping around like a fish in a net.

"Stop fighting me, you fat bitch," he said, and swatted her ass. Whap! That felt so good, he swatted her a few more times while she squealed like a piglet. Whap, whap, whap! Take that, little piglet, he thought happily.

That didn't stop her struggling against the leather straps. He'd never be able to fuck her, the way she was flopping around.

From his post in the broom closet, Dallas had watched Doctor Greenwell use the ether or whatever it was when he set a woman's broken arm. Then that pervie asshole lifted up her sweater and bra and took pictures of her tits. Dallas found the hose attached to the wall and figured out which valve started the flow of anesthesia. He grabbed Amanda by the hair and clapped the cone-shaped mask over her mouth and nose. Her eyes grew wide as she smelled the drug, then fluttered, then closed. Soon she was out cold.

Dallas got undressed. This was going to be fun. He rubbed his dick against her cheeks and lips. An unconscious blow job wouldn't be that much fun, though. He climbed on the table. He stroked her soft, smooth, butt and fingered the hairy hole of her pussy again. Her asshole was already lubed from the exam. He positioned himself over her and tried to get in. Even with the lube, it was tight, very tight, and hard to penetrate. He got the head of his dick inside her asshole, and pushed. Nothing. My dick's not that long but it's a fat fucker, he thought. He pushed hard. She's out like a light, can't feel anything, he reasoned. Doesn't matter if it hurts a little. He gave a final push harder and his thick cock entered her bottom. He pumped in and out. It would have been more fun if she'd been cooperative, if she had been saying "Oh God Dallas, give it to me in my butt." Still, it felt great, good and tight. Even unconscious, her butt muscles contracted and loosened. After just a few minutes he could feel his orgasm building up in his balls. "Fuck me, Amanda, fuck me with your ass you dumb fucking ass whore." He could tell it was going to be a good one. Burying his cock into her ass up to his balls, he fucked her bottom hard and fast, and then he came and came in her. When he finally got off, he got down between her legs, inspecting her. His jizz was already streaming out of her rear and was dripping into her curly brown pubes and down to the white paper sheet covering the table.

He got dressed, putting Doctor Greenwell's white gown on again. Amanda started to come to. She moaned and moved against the restraints. Dallas undid the big leather straps. Maybe she'll be so groggy she won't know what happened. Maybe she'll forget I'm the janitor.

Amanda put her head up and looked around. "Where am I? Oh God, what happened? You fucking janitor, what the hell did you do to me? You prick, you drugged me and ... what did you do?"

"Oh, nothing much," Dallas said.

She put her hand back to her asshole. "I'm all sore. Oh god, there's something wet back there. Am I bleeding? What the hell happened?"

"I dunno," Dallas told her. "Maybe you should see a doctor."

12