Doctor Visit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers

"Red yet?" he uttered.

"No, no... I stammered, don't stop."

"Ok, I am just making sure you realize the word red from your lips will make me stop."

The dark look I saw in his eyes the first time I met him returned. All evidence of compassion is gone, and yet he has still offered me one means of escape... the safe word red. He withdrew his cock fast and slammed it into me again, and again, and again, pounding my ass so hard I drew close to screaming the word aloud. I bit the blanket and clawed at his arms with my nails while he continued to fuck the hell out of my tight ass. I heard sounds roll out of his mouth that were primal and guttural.

With a quick tug he pulled each of the ropes that bound my ankles to the bedposts. The slipknot let loose and my legs fell to the bed. Quickly, I wrapped them around his body. He moaned with pleasure to feel my trembling warmth wrapped around him. Extending my arms to him he lowered himself onto my body with his hands at each side of me looking down at me with eyes that had grown black with intensity.

His cock continued to pound deep into my ass, harder and harder. I could feel it growing larger, becoming engorged but he didn't cum yet. Insatiably he pounded harder, grinding deep into my ass making me scream against the blanket. Each time I screamed he moaned in pleasure. I knew he liked the feeling of taking without consent, even though it was consensual.

"Oh God I can't take it any more. Your cock is ripping my ass."

"Take it bitch, take it and feel it deep in that shit hole like no other."

I began to press my hands against his body, as if trying to push him away, "No, stop please, don't rape my ass!"

"Yes bitch, your ass is getting raped. You need it, and deserve it for being a dirty little whore."

I was getting hotter from our banter, as well as was he. "I am a whore and you love it!"

"You're my whore!"

"I hate you fucker!"

With that he reached to slap my face, "You will not call me that ever again, do you understand?"

Before I could respond he grabbed my hips and began pounding his cock even deeper and harder into my ass. Whimpering I felt like I couldn't take any more. He recognized my body language without me having to utter the word red and slowed his tempo slightly but continued to thrust very deep into me. He reared back and held my hips above the pillow. His cock found new territory and the pain returned at his depth. He grabbed my legs and bent them with his hands behind my knees until my ankles were around my shoulders. He lowered his body against mine and my legs came to his shoulders. Every ounce of his body launched into my ass through his cock.

"Oh fuckkkkkkk!"

"Red yet?" "Noooooooo, damn it, noooooo....... Moreeeeee, give me moreee pleaseeeeeee?"

The black eyes glared down into mine and a slight grin found his lips, "As you wish." He let out a loud shrill whistle in the room. Within minutes someone appeared at the door. Steve sauntered into the room, "You called Anthony?"

"Yeah Steve, this little she bitch can't get enough. Want to help me fuck her?"

"Oh hell yeah, I didn't get any during the hunt so my cock is ready and waiting."

"Get over here then. This little bitch is insatiable tonight."

Steve lay on the bed while Anthony slid his cock out of my ass telling me to straddle Steve and ride his cock. I did enjoy the thick girth of Steve's cock in my tight pussy so I moved with haste to feel the fullness inside me. Posed at his cock he leered up at me, "Come to Poppa, baby girl."

I laid my pussy at the tip and slid down slowly, "Oh shit, your cock is so fucking big!"

I rode him for a while. Anthony stepped away to clean his cock then returned. When he climbed on the bed he pushed at my back laying my body out on top of Steve. He rubbed something oily on my ass and pussy.

"Mmmm, damn your pussy really holds onto that cock when it slides out. I love watching your lips slide in and out against it," Anthony commented.

"Yeah fucker, you like this hot little pussy and ass don't you."

He grabbed my hair and tugged my body back upright, hissing in my ear, "I don't you to never call me that again. Now we will see how well you take punishment."

He pushed me forward again against Steve's body. I felt him slide up behind me expecting him to take my ass. Instead he positioned his cock next to Steve's and attempted to slide into my pussy along side Steve. It wouldn't go in, so he grabbed my hips to reposition me, exposing me more.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"You are going to have two cocks stretching that tight little pussy."

"They will never fit," I laughed loudly.

"We shall see."

He slathered more oil over my pussy and Steve's cock. Steve withdrew his cock all the way to the head while Anthony slid his head inside me at the same time. Anthony grabbed my waist and started to pull me back. Their cocks began to slide inside me growing wider and wider, as they moved slowly together. Panting, I knew that what they were doing is called a double vaginal penetration but never dreamed that I would ever experience it. Steve held still while Anthony slid his cock all the way to the hilt into my pussy.

"Give her the corner of the blanket to bite on Steve."

He held the blanket to my mouth for me to clamp down on. Steve looked up into my eyes that were glazed with pain and passion. "Are you ready Sue?"

I nodded my head in agreement. Steve held my waist and began to pull my pussy, already stuffed with Anthony's cock, down onto his wide fat cock. I bit the blanket and screamed into it while I felt the entrance to my pussy stretch to unimaginable size. Anthony held his cock deep inside me unmoving until Steve had completely lowered me onto his full length. Tears formed in my eyes. My boundaries of pain and pleasure were turning gray. Steve and Anthony both groaned at the same time.

"Fuckkkk, "Anthony said quietly, "that is so fucking hot and tight."

"Yeah," Steve said, "my cock is about to blow."

Anthony began to move slightly after dripping more oil over my ass letting it slide down my pussy. He leaned forward at my ear, "Are you sorry for calling me fucker?"

I released the blanket from my teeth, panting, "Yes Anthony, I am so sorry!"

"Good girl. Steve, put the blanket back in her mouth now."

Steve replaced the blanket to my teeth while Anthony started to pump in and out of my stuffed pussy. I screamed into the blanket and bit hard, aware that the word red was creeping close to my mouth. Two cocks stuffed up my wet sopping pussy sent me to a different place. Before I realized it I was moving against Steve's body. They alternated entering me deeply but neither left my pussy completely. When they both thrust deep into my pussy, I couldn't take it.

"RED!"

Anthony immediately slid his cock out of my pussy and stroked my back. Lowering his mouth he kissed my lower back and my ass cheeks while he continued to stroke and touch my skin. I recovered soon and laid my hands on each side of Steve's body and began to ride his glorious thick cock. Anthony slowly oiled and stroked his cock to full erection and pushed it at my ass.

"Do you want my cock bitch?"

"Yes Anthony, will you please fuck my ass?"

"Mmmm, I love when you ask for it."

"Hang onto her Steve, I am going to fuck her ass good and hard." Steve held my waist while Anthony placed his hands at my shoulders for leverage. Poised and ready his cock slammed into my ass again. He buried it to his balls on the first thrust.

"Oh my Goo..ooo..ooo...ooddd!!!"

He didn't let up, he reamed my ass hard like I needed it, like I wanted it. He knew now that if he surpassed my limits I would use the word. Within a couple minutes the three of us got in sync with one another. Steve's fat fucking cock ripped at my pussy while Anthony banged at my tight ass. I rode them both, physically begging for more. They complied and picked up the pace until all three of us were a sweating slippery heap of sex. I felt my body tighten and tense, Steve and Anthony both knew I was going to climax. When the breath left my body they both plunged deep inside me and ground their cocks against my depths.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly before my body began convulsing. They held their cocks firm inside me bouncing against my body with theirs. When I started moving again they took over.

"Now it's our turn little girl," Anthony moaned softly behind me.

Steve grabbed my waist and used my body to pump up and down on his cock until he let out a deep groan, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" His hot cum shot up into my pussy when Anthony started moving in my ass again. He obviously needed a lot of stimulation to cum because he rode my ass forever but finally reached the pinnacle.

"GGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," he growled loudly while he began slapping at my ass with his hand, harder and harder until I started screaming.

"Oh fuckkkkkk yes, spank my assssssss!"

"My handdd markssss... your ass iiisssss beetttt reddddd....YESSSSSSS!!!!!!"

He quit slapping my ass and grabbed my hips one last time. He buried his cock so fucking deep I screamed again while he shot an enormous load of hot cum deep into my bowel. All three of us collapsed on top of one another for a moment, panting and trying to catch our breath.

Finally I opened my eyes to find the sun starting to rise through the bedroom window. Anthony took hold of me and pulled me from Steve's body, "Come shower with me."

"Yes, Anthony."

We walked to the adjoining bathroom together. He lathered my body and worshipped it while he helped to rinse me clean. I returned the favor and lathered his body while he rinsed off. We kissed and stroked each other throughout the process. He used his hands to brush back the wet black hair on his head. I thought how handsome he looked, a far cry from my initial reaction when the hair on my arms stood up.

We walked out to find Steve gone. After dressing we walked downstairs. All the other hunters were gone. Steve and David were at the kitchen table sipping coffee. I was satiated and exhausted but smiling.

"Do you suppose we will have another hunting trip next year," Steve asked David.

"I think that is up to Anthony and Sue," David smiled.

Anthony looked at me, "Well, what say you?"

"Can I have about 364 days to think on it?"

"Yes, as long as you spend the next 364 days with me," Anthony smiled.

"Deal, but maybe we can have Steve and David over to play cards occasionally?"

"Of course, strip poker is one of my favorite games, or spin the bottle. Mmmm, the things I could find to do with the bottle."

"I think our little rendezvous has ultimately turned the most eligible bachelor, Doctor Anthony, into putty," Steve chuckled.

Anthony smiled at me while he spoke, making me melt inside. "I have to agree. It has taken me a long time to find a woman that can keep up with me but I think I have finally found her, now all I have to do is train her properly."

windwriter
windwriter
261 Followers