All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 01'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oodsphereoodspherealmost 13 years ago
Great Start!

Loved this chapter. Can't wait to see what else is in store for Amy, as well as how the other plot threads will play out. I'm as excited for a new installment of this series as I would be for a new episode of the TV show. Please don't keep us waiting long, this stuff is too good.

noonehere78noonehere78almost 13 years ago
Again?

How did the doctor let this happen again? Love your writing, and how the story ties in. But you kinda finished the last series in, not quite Doctor fashion. He usually has some plan he'll start from the middle of the problem that all comes together at the end. Anyways, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Maybe Sander should breed Amy?

Loved it! Looking forward To more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ama3ing

An exceptional start to a new series :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh my god!

Just came across this and read all of the amy captured series in 1 day, since you said to, and i thought it was the best piece of writing i have ever seen, and im an english teacher! This is fab! Do you know when the next one will be out so i can scedule my timetable around it!

KurokamiKurokamialmost 13 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous english teacher below...

Wow! Hey, I officially like you! Thanks for the feedback, and for reading through the previous series all in one go! That's awesome. Oh, while I'm at it, thanks to everyone else who's commented here; you're all clearly amazing, attractive people :)

As to the next update, I submitted chapter 2 today, so it should be up within 72 hours, I suppose. After that, there'll be a bit of a gap between updates, since I'm getting married next week (woo!) but that should only be a week or so, and I'm sure I'll be writing more in that time.

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
From the anonymous english teacher below...

Thank you very much, and good luck on your wedding. I did love the ending, a bit of a cliffhanger!

Thanks.

curiousj85curiousj85almost 12 years ago
Wow

... and they're back!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous