Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was distracted, but her mind posed the question; had Sander done this on purpose? Had he known this would happen? What was in this ocean?

But then the water swept over her in time with a particularly strong forward thrust that sent an arc of liquid against her clit like the tongue of mother nature herself, and Amy squealed with genuine, unrestrained pleasure. Sander paused, looked down, seemed to realize for the first time that they were getting wet. He shot her a lopsided grin and looked over his shoulder.

'Oh, no... Ngh!' Amy grunted hotly as Sander began to time his thrusts with the incoming waves, so that each deep, powerful thrust sent a splash of water up against her sensitive button. Her hips began jerking up to meet every push against her and her moans grew louder, filling with frustrated anger and lust. He was fucking her with the kind of precision that a normal man could never possess; a kind of malicious intellect that sought to give her so much pleasure, whether she wanted it or not.

Her whole body was wracked with powerful, quaking shivers as her disloyal body broke down every layer of mental resistance she had. The ocean embraced her, again and again, each wave filling her up with just a little more white hot fire as the water danced against her most sensitive areas, licking up at her at Sander's direction. His cock slid across every vulnerable, sensitive area inside her as though it was seeking them out; her toes were in a permanent curl.

Amy screamed out loud when Sander perfectly timed an inward thrust with a particularly large wave and bent down to lick at her nipples, sucking them into his mouth as his dark gaze captured her eyes. She shrieked in hypersensitivity, eyes filling with shameful tears; he was looking right into her, he knew how hot she was getting.

'Ha! Sex on the beach!' Sander snarled, voice filled with animal lust. 'This is doing it for you, isn't it? Getting you off? You gonna cum, slut?'

'N... N-not a slu- Ah! Fuck!' Amy tried to protest, but the breathless pace of his fucking robbed her of the words, reduced her to moaning desperately. He was really giving it to her now, her breasts bouncing in time with every slamming, burning strike of his dick into her flooded depths.

She knew, then, that she was going to cum. It wasn't a line she wanted to cross, but Sander wasn't giving her a choice. The terrible truth was that he would drag her over that line kicking and screaming, probably quite literally so. He would watch her orgasm beneath him, humiliate her for his own pleasure, perhaps force her over that precipice again and again, if he could. She didn't want to cum for him, but her body was an anchor about to be thrown over the edge of that cliff. She would be washed away on the tide, helpless to resist it.

It was already building, a deep, reverberating pressure from the depths of her, slowly spreading, casting fiery tendrils of pleasure through every nerve. Tugging on the string that connected her pussy to everything else, demanding that her body be aware of what was being done to it.

She found that the water smelled oddly sweet, as it swept high enough to caress her cheek, the blue light that suffused it casting a vague, eerie glow on her skin. She bucked against Sander in one final desperate attempt to escape, arms pulling as hard as she could against his implacable grip. She could feel the gripping fist of climax wrap around her.

It was the ocean's embrace that finally tipped Amy over the edge, as it slid between her legs. She growled in frustration through clenched teeth as it boiled over her, the walls of her cunt clenching down on Sander's cock. She came hard, shrinking into herself as her muscles tensed and shuddered, the pressure of her forced arousal causing her back to arch. Sander took the opportunity to stroke his palm across her stiff nipples, eyes never leaving hers as he watched her come. Bolts of red fire shot through her at his touch.

Sander grinned wolfishly as she came down with a final, weak shiver, 'Wait 'til you see what happens now.' He said cryptically. Amy didn't have to wonder what he meant for long.

The azure lights in the water ceased their movement, freezing completely even as the currents continued to move. The glow increased, casting Sander in chilled blue light as he continued screwing her. Around them, the ocean was occluded in a curtain of cobalt fire. And it tingled.

Her climax dwindled, spun down to a light fizz between her legs, and then suddenly it bloomed again, violently. She gasped loudly, thrashed helplessly as her body filled with fire again. The light rose higher, seemed to lick at her skin independently of the waves, causing her to spasm in desperate, intense ecstasy. It was frightening, in a way, having control over even this aspect of her body wrested away from her by this unknown thing. Only Sander's gritted teeth and calm, joyful eyes stopped her from panicking, indicating that he was feeling it too, and was fine with it.

Whatever the light was, it forced Amy to cum in a yoyo rhythm; it shrank down to a teasing sensation that made her whimper before exploding again into a violent, screaming, thrashing orgasm that swept aside her rational mind. It never left her completely, sapping her resistance orgasm by orgasm, until she was reduced to grinding mindlessly against Sander's fucking and moaning. Wherever the water touched her it brought the light; it splashed against her hips, her stomach, her breasts, leaving traceries of warmth and a pleasurable tingling that only made her forced orgasms worse.

Sander's hand wandered her body, kneading at her tits and stomach; in her addled state, Amy found it hard to distinguish between his touch and the glow. She ended up pushing herself desperately against his hand, aching for anything that could satisfy her, stop the endless chain of climaxes. He growled with his own satisfaction, seemingly completely at peace with the maddening endlessness of the light.

The radiant blue glowed brighter, practically blinding Amy; all she could see was Sander above her, his dick buried in her vulnerable pussy. It seemed almost as though the illumination was building to some critical mass, and she had some pretty good ideas as to what would happen when it got there.

By this point, Amy was able to anticipate the up and down pace of her cumming, so when the cycle back down lasted only half as long as it should have, she knew that whatever it was, it was happening now. Sander grunted, burying his length all the way inside her as she began her frantic upswing, moaning loudly. She felt the first spurting shot of his orgasm inside her, the light reached truly blinding brightness, and her cycle swung higher, above the regular end point.

It shattered her resolve, burned through her. The water felt like it was boiling. Her legs wrapped around Sander's waist with a suddenly crushing strength; she felt the breath go out of him. Her hands broke free of his grasp, shot up to his neck, pulled him down on top of her, crushed him to her breast. She was holding on for dear life; as more and more of his cum filled her, her orgasm rose higher, unnaturally, unbearably so, and she screamed, the sound echoing down the beach.

The alien, forced orgasm filled her up until she thought she might burst, it tore her apart, left only a trembling, tense shell in her place. Her body shook violently as it clung to the still orgasming Sander, but her mind was gone, swept away by the blue light, capable only of focusing on the light. Filled with the light.

It seemed to go on for an eternity, Amy's hips bucking against each powerful wave of tearing pleasure, moaning breathlessly. Sander seemed to have a never ending supply of cum to fill her with, the light seeming to affect him in much the same way. Each boiling shot of his sperm forced a rippling bolt of fire up through her spine, and she writhed helplessly with it. Her teeth were chattering, her eyes crossed, her vision blurred...

And suddenly, it was over. The glow shut off, as if a switch had been thrown. Sander was soft, and he slipped out of her, spent. He rolled to one side, collapsing onto the sand beside her. Amy dropped back down to reality with shocking abruptness, control over her aching muscles returned to her. But she couldn't do anything with them, besides lie on the beach and gasp in trembling, deep breaths. Her well fucked pussy glistened between her lewdly splayed legs, dripping Sander's cum into the water as it lapped at her with its usual hungriness.

For several minutes, neither of them could do anything but pant and try to enjoy the comforting warmth of the water. As their strength returned, Sander spoke first.

'Fuck...' He swore, clenching and unclenching his fists. 'Mara loves these beaches,' He added.

'What was that?' Amy asked in a quavering voice. She didn't trust her body quite yet, but she hazarded an attempt at turning her head to look at Sander, with an acceptable level of success.

'We don't know!' He shrugged, pulling himself up into a seating position. 'We call it the diamond dust. It's in the water... sometimes it's in the air, too. It's psychoreactive, and when you have sex in it, it does... that.'

'I can see why that might appeal,' Amy squeaked. 'I would have appreciated some warning, since you were already forcing yourself on me!'

'And ruin the surprise?' Sander retrieved his sunglasses as he gazed out at the horizon. Large black clouds were brewing, right at the edge of the world, and they were approaching quickly.

'Do they always do that?' Amy gestured vaguely at the clouds, stretching the kinks out of her aching musculature. She still didn't trust herself to stand, realizing miserably that this was probably her best chance to escape on her own.

'Yeah, the storms come in real fast. But it's okay,' Sander smiled easily. 'Don't know about you, but I'm kind of sweaty.'

'Yeah, okay...'

As an admittedly shameful afterthought, Amy covered herself up, pulling her shirt back down and rescuing her skirt from the beach, gazing forlornly at her ruined panties as she slid herself into it. She was clothed again, just in time to be drenched by the sudden onset rain. Even so, she had to admit, it was a pleasant distraction from the realities of her situation.

She turned her face to the suddenly dark sky, allowing the rain to wash over her, sweeping away the sweat and sand that matted her hair. Each drop was warm, like the seawater, and oddly comforting as it left the same tingling sensations where it landed. She sighed deeply, filled with resignation. There had to be a way out of this eventually...

Sander stood quickly, clothes back in order and dripping from the now very heavy rain. He yawned, and extended a hand to help Amy to her feet. This time, she took it, and got upright with barely a quiver. Oh, so now her strength returns...

'Come on, Amy,' Sander said, casting his eyes further down the beach. 'I have a lot to show you.'

'Yeah, I bet you do,' Amy quipped bitterly.

'Not like that,' Sander shook his head. 'I mean... Well, you should come see my baby, for one.'

To be continued...

12