All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 11'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So when does...

So when does Amy (and Christina) escape or start to form a resistance? Just wondering b/c I think by we've seen enough of Amy getting abused. It's time we start moving to the badass Amy from the Series 6 finale (the one who blasted away the Silence and killed Madame Kovarian).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree!! Love the series but Sander and his crew are all assholes! I'm tired of

them raping Amy and treating her like dirt!! I'm ready for Mara, Sander and especially Ren to get their asses kicked. I really wouldn't mind if some of them got killed too. I hope you take it as a compliment to your writing but I really hate Sander and his friends I don't see any of them as good guys I don't care what

hardships they endured. They have no right to treat Amy this way!! Anyways

I just wish someone would show a little kindness and concern for Amy.

Looking forward to the next installment. Good job!!!

KurokamiKurokamiover 12 years agoAuthor
Patience, fellows!

Hey guys!

Well, I've gotten comments like this from time to time, across the entire series, wondering when I'll cut Amy some slack. But since they make up the entirety of the conversation this time around, I'll properly answer: You folks need to be patient.

This is a story, and the key to any good story is character development. Wouldn't it be awful boring if things ended exactly as they had begun? I shouldn't need to tell you that the kidnappers here are not good people, but you need to give it time. It'll happen. Things will change, you wait and see.

I don't even take this suggestion as a negative thing- I certainly don't want to keep abusing Amy forever either. I just want that put out there; it'd be a shame if people stopped reading, since Amy's situation as it is will not stand for long. Just enjoy the ride, okay?

Thanks for commenting!

Kurokami

doctorgriffdoctorgriffover 12 years ago

Honestly I think the stories are awesome in this part I don't see them much as a doctor who series that just gives me a frame of reference and a mental picture as to a few characters but the stories it self is about the crew and yes they may be raping every bodies favorite companion but its still got drive and I cant wait to see how you do bring the doctor in to this I think its going to be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Soooo many Portal references in tge last two chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous