All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 23'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

I love this series, it's a treat every time a new chapter gets posted. The next chapter can't come soon enough! Is the new companion Clara going to turn up in this series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amy loves it.

Wow this series gets better and better. It is pure ecstasy. Hope Sander gives Amy what she asked for to fill her mouth with his cum. He knows that she is enjoying it. Bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this series!

This was a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one. I need my fix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Is it over?

There's usually a new chapter posted once a month, but it's been a couple of months now with no update. Has this series been abandoned? If so it's a shame, this was one of the best ongoings on Literotica.

KurokamiKurokamiabout 11 years agoAuthor
Hell no it's not over! ;)

Don't worry anon, I'll be posting the new chapter sometime next week! It's just been a busy time for me, and I've been working on a couple of other things besides. Thanks for being patient, I'll do my best to make sure that's rewarded, readers.

Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

*squeeeeees* I really thought it was finished. Any hints about what is coming up?

KurokamiKurokamiabout 11 years agoAuthor
Loving the enthusiasm, anon :)

Seriously, thank you for that, it makes me smile. I shall be posting the next chapter tomorrow- today, technically, because it's really late here, but after I've slept, is the point- so watch out for it sometime around the weekend. As for hints... I'm currently writing a sexy Amy scene that's coming along very well. And toying with a few ideas for Clara, too. ;)

Anyway, thanks again for the support, and keep your eyes peeled: new Panic Moon incoming real soon!

Kurokami

efforteffortabout 11 years ago
Ooh, you responded!

*Squees so' more* Thanks for the response! It's one of my favourite fan fictions ever and you are a great writer and you've even inspired me to start writing!

You write your characters so well, so I can't wait to see what you do with Clara.

KurokamiKurokamiabout 11 years agoAuthor
Of course I responded!

I actually care about my readers! ;) This is the general public announcement: Panic Moon chapter 24 has been submitted today, it'll be up by the end of the week/start of the next. So, you know, go and watch the new episode of Doctor Who, and then come see what I can do to pervert it B)

oodsphereoodsphereabout 11 years ago
Can't wait!

Really looking forward to the new chapter. This is my favorite time of year, with new Doctor Who on tv and new chapters from Kurokami. Can't wait to see Clara turn up, although Amy will still be my favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous