All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 30'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Courier345Courier345almost 10 years ago
Bravo

Things have hit an all time low for Amy, and an all time high for the reader! I cant wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
back with a vengeance

Great chapter. Worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hurrah!

So glad this story is back and taking Amy to even darker depths. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome chapter. Best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

Not only is this chapter great this whole book is. My only complaint is that you should bring in Clara and other new who companions.

KurokamiKurokamiover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments...

And believe me folks, Clara is coming. I have a very specific idea in mind for her, don't you worry. Thanks for commenting, folks!

Kurokami

my_lil_secretmy_lil_secretover 9 years ago
One stroke two stroke, three stroke four..

This entire chapter is like a hallucination in and of itself. It's delectable, and by far my favorite story on Lit. No matter how many times I've read it, I'm delved deep into the psyche of an abandoned, hopelessly tormented sex slave on a faraway planet with no lifeline. And the vocabulary? The Mounting, and the whimpers of absolute despair combined with traitorous pleasure.. All of it mixes so lavishly with the rich visuals-- that it's easy for me to become her. Squirting in an alleyway.. Feeling a crowd of predators' eyes upon my body as I'm forced to masturbate on stage.. Experiencing such betrayal and humiliation..

This chapter is genious. Pure fornication of the mind and body at its' best. I just came five times, Sir..

Thank you~

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disappointment...

I enjoy this series. I really do, but unfortunately the ending of the last chapter and this chapter haven't been an entertaining read.

I'm actually kind of disappointed the story came down this path.

It's counter to what I've come to expect from Sander's character, even as harsh as he's been previously, he has an obsession that wasn't to be denied, already seen several times earlier in this very story.

I'm not entirely sure what the pay off of all of this is going to be. I can only hope that it's some sick joke of Sander's using Dulcie, but even that seems incredibly far fetched.

KurokamiKurokamiover 9 years agoAuthor
Hi anon...

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate your honesty. I'm not going to give anything away, but I will ask that you keep reading and see what happens. I've got some surprises coming up, don't you worry. Including some new things that I'm still processing the consequences for so... we'll be going on this journey together, in some ways.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll enjoy what is to come, the next chapter of which I shall be uploading later today. ;)

Kurokami.

DarmortDarmortover 9 years ago
Honest Anon Returns No Longer An Anon

Not a problem. I'll definitely be reading as you finish the series. I started reading years ago and it dropped off of my radar for a while (Just after they'd met Ly), and even rereading the story holds together with fresh characters.

I'm secretly hoping that this is a Dulcimer induced state, perhaps using Sander as the focus point, but I'll gladly wait and see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clara must join the fun

I've been watching the new series and am absolutely in love with Clara. I still love Amy, of course and don't want to see her go away, but I'm dying to see Clara in this universe. And Vastra's wife Jenny. And Gwen Cooper from Torchwood. Actually there's a lot of women I want to see Sander and his crew get their hands on. Anyway, keep up the good work, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disagreed

I have to disagree with a comment someone made about being disappointed with where this has gone. I am loving the change and had grown bored with Sander. I prefer how it is now very much and would love for it to continue down this path.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous