All Comments on 'Doctor's Anal Extraction'

by AngelBell

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
nice work

good story, well written and beleivable.

was hoping the good doctor would schedule avfollow up appointment with her!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Liked It!

Good work, and so interesting I avoided even quibbling it. I will give your story a plug (pun definitely intended) on my thread on the SF Board.

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
Good

I really enjoyed reading this, I Love anal, and women who anally play.

Good,

Steve

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
deep inside your asshole then a ass fucking

so very erotic and horny. reading this was like watching as you had to get on your hands and knees to the good doctor.

an awesome story fantastic writing moreof your brilliant stories, doctor,s Anal extration

LeezyLeezyover 12 years ago
Very hot!

The best story I have read on Literotica! I voted 5! Maybe because it parallels my stories and interests.

JonnyD1JonnyD1about 12 years ago
Good Story

I don't mean to make light of your story because I know what you write is based in part, on actual circumstances... but you had me laughing at this one. This is a well-written piece that belongs in an x-rated comedy skit.

dedic8ted2u2dedic8ted2u2about 12 years ago
Another great one!

I love how you describe your humiliation at being turned on and cumming on the exam table while completely exposed and embarrassed by your predicament in front of the doctor and nurses! How hot!

KitschshamanKitschshamanabout 12 years ago
Excellent ..

I'm not generally into anal, but you made it exciting. Your characterizations and internal dialogue were both very good and it had... umm... the desired effect .. in spades. Thanks.

simpletimessimpletimesalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Hi,

After perving on your pictures I had to read your stories. Seeing your pics sure helped with the visual in my mind, I can see you in the story. I hope you write some more.

JackVettrianoJackVettrianoalmost 12 years ago
Hard and willing to take control

I started following you on Lit personals and I then had a look at your writing, I so glad I did. I really love this story, you seem to have a way of writing a discription of all the bits that turn me on just the way I want to read it. You have given me some insperation to write a story that's similar but with a military theme. I am not long back from Afghanistan and I spent a lot of time stroking my cock and thinking about me and my room mates taking control of a girl who wanders in lost. Do you want to be that girl?

Thanks for writing, your work is thrilling and makes me very excited.

johnkandahar1@hotmail.co.uk

MsSandraMsSandraover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I have many times had orgasms while getting my annual gyn exams but not to the extent of this. I love the whole idea of the Dr and nurse both digging around in my ass for the evasive beads and then having him rape my ass while it is still wide open, Has me very wet and looking forward to my anal beads tonight! Wonderful work!

brainfadebrainfadeover 11 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Being an ER physician I encounter this much more frequently than you might realize. The population of the city I practice in is just over a hundred thousand people. I encounter sex toy mishaps and injuries approximately every other month. Over 90% encompass "lost" anal toys. Although most are retrieved quite easily with the proper medical equipment, some do require surgical intervention. A word of caution, if you are going to use anal toys, with or without a partner, make sure they have a flared base!! Doing so can save you a lot of embarrassment, not to mention money and maybe even your life! Everyone is entitled to their sexual enjoyment however they see fit, but like many things in life think of safety first. Furthermore, if you do lose a toy seek medical attention immediately, don't wait, this will only make things worse. I once treated a patient that thought the toy would come out eventually, she was wrong. By the time she came to me she had a fever of 104 degrees, severe pain, and abdominal distention due to a perforated bowel. She passed three days later leaving a husband and two young children. Enjoy yourself but play safe!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So that was fun

I'm not sure I was supposed to, but I laughed a lot at her predicament. One question came to mind. Why didn't she try a glass of wine and a warm bath to relax before she charged down to the ER? Maybe an enema? And at the ER. I'm afraid hospital regulations would have required that the nurse be present during the whole procedure. The sexy parts would never have happened. But since this is fantasy, I hope you enjoyed the Doctor using you! And regardless of what you say in your Bio - yes, you are a little bit of a pervert! Aren't we all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STILL LAUGHING!!!

She was really silly. Have a glass of wine. Take a vicodin. Flood your butt with lubricant, Get into a hot bath and pull them puppies OUT! STILL LAUGHING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this! Please do more Doctor stories!

Absolutely Loved this story!!! This has me so hot and Horner, I'm going to go have my way with my husband!!! 😘😍🤗 how about a continuation of this one...running into the Doctor when he is off duty!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pity you did that noncon part at the end. Especially since it seems very unlikely that she could not take a dick up her ass after all that preparation and numbing lube. Also, a doctor would know better than to keep going when his patient/victim is already in serious pain. Turned a hot story into something very bad imo.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love all the clit play in your stories, as well as the watching/recording of the lewd action. These are such turn-ons for me. The only thing I wish there was more of was dirty talk by the perpetrators while 'abusing' the little whores. 💦

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous