All Comments on 'Doctor's Orders'

by BaraKing

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Okay, total fantasy, but it still moved too fast. He goes from worried, to first bj, to total cock whore waaay too quickly. Once he got to the house, you could have drawn out the entire scene. Nervous, reluctance, acceptance, enjoyment. Longer descriptions of each activity step. Even wankers want some details. Jake could have verbalized how and how long he's wanted this. Would have been a good place for so e dirty talk.

deanahiideanahiiabout 10 years ago
story

i know it is not perfect but i loved reading it. made me very hard which is the intent. write another one and this time slow it down and have the dad and son take their time. was a nice hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice

Does dad get to fuck him or what. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOTTTTTTTT & SEX-CHARGED...!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFINETELY TELL US MORE..THE DIALOGUE BETWEEN THE TWO WAS TERRIFIC..AND HARD BONER MATERIAL FOR BOTH OUR SON AND HIS DAD..YES..SUPER-SEX CHARGED WOMAN/MOM HERE..WHO IS LUCKY TO HAVE HER OWN " JAKE/MICHAEL"..(24/44)..WHO NEVER FAIL TO MAKE ME GUSH WHEN THEY ARE INTO TOTAL ACTION..PLEASE TELL US MORE..AND MAKE IT EVEN MORE SEX CHARGED...AND LET US IN ON MORE PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS OF THE TWO FROM HEAD TO BIG MUSCLE BAREFEET..

SluttyLittleSonSluttyLittleSonabout 10 years ago

This story made me make an account so I can keep up with updates! I cam so hard! Please give me more daddy~!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
INCEST IS THE BEST

I loved the story very much, I never did it with my father, but My Older Brothers and I used to do it as much as we could. It all came to an end when I turned 21, then I found other Men to do this with. In School my Teachers and I did some cock sucking too, way awesome for me, and I bet for them too. I guess they thought I would turn them in for having sex with a student. I sure missed it a lot.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 10 years ago
Nice Doctor

Wish my doctor would do that for me, I started sucking cock at an early age, my own to be correct, I could take the head and a little more into my mouth, how I loved to swallow my cum, still do in fact as I can not find a man to give me his. I sit here reading these stories and licking the pre cum off my cock, It will soon ejaculate with out me even touching it, then I lick the cum off my hand or in some cases my panties that I wear all the time, nice silky nylon panties, after I cum I take them off and suck that spot wishing it was someones cock. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
daddy fuckbuddy

A great story.Every dad should be fucked by his son.I get fucked at least twice a week by my son.I love his huge cock up my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Aww yes

This story made me cum everywhere. It felt so good, grabbing and pulling my giant cock as I was reading this story. Imagining that I was Jake. Very nice story, very nice story indeed. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh ya

Omg u made my ten inch cock cum three big streams Oh god make more of these plz its was a very good story I love the father son thing I wish my dad did this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish I was a guy.

That was so fucking hot, that I read it a second time while I pleasured my self. B-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the BEST I've ever read...

Had my 8" thick throbbing cock hard almost from the start. Had to throw my legs up over my head and busted two huge loads right into the back of my mouth and down my throat. WOOF, daddy! B.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Reminded me when I got caugh last week jerking off with my dad's underwear. He never let me fuck him but we had fun jerking together and cumming on each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what's next

Now you should continue the story with now the dad fucking the son

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyed it !!

first, personally i am into youth, not illeagely, but what the hell nothing against the law with drawing pics in your mind lol I guess I might have liked the Dr. to have hypnotized the dad first... instructing the dad that he would remember it all.. as I dont know any adult man (straight) who would be open to playing with the Dr. another adult, the son should be just reaching puberty... seems like that would validate all the son's nakedness. I do like the part where the son says he has not experience sex. Keep up the good work dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Male incest

Excellent story. Never too young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
F*** yes!

That really turned me on! Personally, girls should read more gay stories or lesbian stories so they don't try to do stuff to their future soul mates that could drive them away forever. But anyway I came so hard, I mean it's still dripping down my legs! But then again, I did read this with my brother and the sight of him jacking off with me was unbearable so along with this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome one

I seriously love this story even though im a freaking girl. I love boyxboy than boyxgirl and girlxgirl. I dont know why but I love man to man. Coz its freaking hot like a hellish hole of hell.

bowlertonybowlertonyover 6 years ago
love it

I really loved this story, I sometimes wish this would have happened with my dad..

LolomamapapaLolomamapapaabout 6 years ago
So hot

Loved it!!! So horny right now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am in charlote

I like yer story!I have a Daddy(not my real father)and we role play that I'm his gay son=and we have the best sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such great memories

Loved the story, brings back memory’s of my dad and me . He caught me jerking off is how we begin our love affair. He died about a year ago, I do miss him so much. My therapist tells me he is the reason I can only be with old guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have been a very eager participant with my Father if he wanted to Fuck my tight and hot asshole with his thick Daddy Cock until he blew his hot load deep inside of me. I'd blow him with enthusiasm until he shot his jizz down my throat while I was gagging on his 7" Man Missile..!

My ultimate fantasy would be to have both my Mother and Father in bed and let dad fuck his boys ass while I had my cock deep in moms VERY HAIRY Pussy only to pull out and give Mom a warm sticky facial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a woman, I love reading gay male stories, but specifically father son ones - they're just so hot; the taboo nature of it, the age differences and power dynamics are such a turn on. Just typing this has me dripping! I'm so horny right now and my pussy is so, so wet and reading this story just makes me want to read about more slutty sons and their daddies fucking and cumming together. I can never get enough of it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. To the creepy woman in the comments talking about her dripping whosits and whatsits... Vile. Vile, vile, vile. 1. Stop fetishizing gay men, creep. and 2. Literally no gay man wants to know about your vaginal discharge. Gay men don't exist to make your smelly clam moist. Eww, David.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just totally white hot….I love love love reading father/son porn…so special how the father in this story was so totally fucking into it, lowering his boipussy onto his son’s potent rigid tool..Who’s the daddy now?…

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy3 months ago

Great story I love this chapter

LoverOfHotSex69LoverOfHotSex693 months ago

This is a great story, I love father/son stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous