Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bodies were entangled in each other's arms and our lips were locked when she started to put her tongue in my mouth, a little bit at first and then exploring the deeper regions. I did the same to her exploring the deeper regions of her beautiful mouth. Our French kissing got deeper and I could feel her body getting turned on more and more.

My hand had been working its way up her thigh and I was gently moving her sarong dress further and further up her leg revealing the black thong panties that were underneath. Her breathing was deeper as I started to rub the front of the panties with my left hand. I slipped a couple of fingers underneath feeling the hair of her bush while starting to ease her panties down revealing the wetness that was oozing out of her oriental lovebox. I eased her panties down her legs completely pulling them off her. She gave out a slight sound of surprise when I did this but she put up no resistance.

I could now see her neatly trimmed bush and pink vaginal lips wet with anticipation of what was going to happen next. I started to stimulate the lips with my fingers and gradually opening it up to reveal an unbroken hymen. She wasn't lying about being a virgin. Never having had a virgin before. I realized I needed to be gentle. Opening her legs wide I put my face down between her legs sampling the aromas of a beautiful asian vagina. I started to lick the lovehole opening from the top to bottom paying extra attention to the hymen area. She started to give out ecstatic moans of pleasure like she had never experienced before.

"Oooh! That feels so good... please keep on doing that down there!"

I continued licking her slit, flicking her hymen and then going up to her pee hole. Her body quaked with multiple orgasms as she moaned with pleasure.

"Let's go into the bedroom." She said with her velvety sexy voice.

We got up and she grabbed her thong panties from the floor and she led me by hand into her bedroom. She motioned for me to help her lift off her sarong dress with our combined efforts it came off easily. She was standing there with a bra and no panties with her beautiful neatly trimmed bush dripping with girl cum. I reached my arm around her back and undid her bra to reveal two magnificent "C" cup breasts with prominent pink Areolas. I took my clothes off and when I took off my boxer shorts, my rock hard penis was sticking out very prominently. Standing behind her with her long silky hair cascading down her back, I started to rub her smooth butt cheeks and put my finger in her crack running it the entire length of it right down to her vagina.

I gently led her to the bed where I motioned for her to lie on her front. I got on top of her and kissed the smooth skin of her buttocks and took my hands and opened up her beautiful little crack. I started to run my tongue up and down her crack and she started to moan especially when I started to rim her asshole. I then took my stiff penis and put it in her crack and rubbed the shaft and tip up and down as she let out ever increasing moans. I explored the smooth alabaster skin from the nape of her neck to the backs of her feet spending extra time on the backs of her knees and her butt by licking and teasing them with my tongue. With my body on top of hers I massaged her all over eventually turning her over so I could kiss her on the mouth.

After a session of open mouth kissing, I lowered my mouth to concentrate on her beautiful breasts. I sucked one and played with the other one with my fingers. This brought her to orgasm over and over again.

My hard penis had been rubbing against her pussy all this time and it got to the point where she was ready to explode.

"Put your penis inside me Bill please... I am on the pill don't worry about getting me pregnant." She said in a weak voice.

"It's going to hurt a bit." I said.

"I know but I can't take it any more! Just take it slow." She said.

I got down and licked her quaking pussy some more and then grabbed hold of my fully erect penis. As she naturally opened up her legs I maneuvered the head of my penis into the swollen lips of her vagina. I gently worked it in, first half an inch, then an inch, then pulled it out again. She was moaning with pleasure and her vagina gradually took me a bit more. As I started to push it in a little more she gave out a cry of pain and I slipped my full length into her. There was some blood but I just kept on thrusting in and out. With each thrust, I knew I was a little bit closer to orgasm. Her body was quaking and her moaning got louder. I was no longer able to hold it in and with the final thrust I shot my enormous load inside her sweet Asian pussy. She gave out a loud moan and I realized that we had had orgasms at the same time. I pulled the covers over our interlocked naked bodies and we slept until morning. I woke first with her arms still around me and her beautiful black hair spread around her pretty face.

After this we became regular lovers, getting together for sex every night when her mother was away. I had never met a woman with such a strong libido! Having regular sex with her kept me always wanting more. When her mother came back, the fighting between them eventually got so bad Carol moved in with me. She told me it was the best decision she ever made. Within a year we were married and she made me the happiest I had ever been in my life. The fantastic sex was just part of the amazing relationship we had. She had taken me from a lonely sexless existence to this wonderful relationship of love and respect. I was just following the doctor's orders and it served me very well.

12