Documentary: Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie had once again not completely recovered from her climax before she rose up over him again. She attempted to ride him as she had before, but her tensed and trembling muscles wouldn't obey her. Instead, she sat up straight and thrust her hips to stir him inside her while she slapped her clit with three damp fingers.

In less than a minute, she came again, but couldn't emit more than a croak from her tight throat. Even as she quivered, Dave used his legs to force her knees a little farther apart. He grabbed her ass in both hands, and thrust up into her.

Animalistic growls and grunts erupted from Marie's throat as he took her, drawing out her climax and causing her eyes to roll up behind her half-closed lids. After only a few strokes, he froze in place and lifted his knees. "About to come," he said in a burst from between clenched teeth.

Marie forced her weight down on him, keeping him inside her, and shook her head. It was already too late, whether he understood the signal or not. Two bucks of his hips triggered his climax, and he growled with every fast breath while he pumped her full of cum.

Marie moaned as his long, thick cock pulsed inside her, filling her more than any man she'd been with in a very long time. Warmth spread through her from her loins, and she lay atop him reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm for long minutes. He'd softened inside her by the time she rolled off of his cock to dribble her cream and his cum from her well-fucked pussy.

Dave had drifted off to sleep before Marie's pleasure finally faded, leaving her with nothing more than a flushed feeling of satisfaction. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and walked to the bathroom, cum still dripping from her all the way.

She washed away the sticky mess below her waist in the shower, dressed, and then crept out of the motel room without waking him.

Her belly full, the cougar returns to her den with a rumbling purr of satisfaction. For now, she is sated and will rest.

Soon, the hunger will drive her to hunt again — to face the pain again.

Dave awakened to the sound of his cell ringing. Still half asleep, he stumbled out of the bed and located the phone in his pants pocket on the floor. His stomach went sour when he saw his home number, and the time — 5 a.m.

Already, the vultures circle over what remains of her prey.

12