Does He Really Want That? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve couldn't deny she was right. He just moaned a yes and continued his task.

"Then after I came, he turned me around and stroked his cock and shot his glorious load of cum all over my tits. You are going to clean those off after you make mommy cum." She told him. Melissa pushed his face hard into her pussy. Her climax was building. She loved telling Steve about her adventures. She got such an erotic thrill from humiliating him.

"Would you like to suck the cum off of mommy's big fat tits?" she asked as she let go of his head and then squeezed her tits together. Steve was looking up at her and she knew how much he liked to watch her play with her tits.

Steve was just as turned on by her humiliation as she was. He could see her full breasts and could only imagine sucking them. He lifted his head and spoke, "Yes dear, I love sucking your big beautiful tits." He lowered his head and continued devouring her pussy.

Melissa again grabbed his head and forced it deep in her crotch as her climax finally materialized. "I'm cumminng! She screamed as her juices flowed over his face. She humped his face for the entire orgasm, finally letting go as it slowly drifted away.

Steve just laid there until she instructed him to remove his clothes. He stood and did just that. As he stood next to the bed with a raging hard on, Melissa took the opportunity again to make fun of his little cock.

"Your cock is so cute." She mocked him. "Come over here so I can play with that little thing."

Steve moved closer. She reached out and stroked it with two fingers and a thumb. "I can't believe this is all I got for 11 years. Petros' cock makes this thing look like a 5 year old boy's penis." She was chuckling as she said it. His cock just jumped with every comment and every touch. He couldn't believe how this could turn him on, but it did.

"Come clean mommy's tits." she commanded.

Steve did as ordered. He licked them dutifully. He ran his tongue over every inch of her milky white mounds.

"That's a good hubby. Lick my titties clean, get all that sticky cum off."

Steve could taste the remnants of Petros' deposit, but he didn't care, he was playing with his favorite pair of tits, and he was in heaven.

"Suck my nipples." She ordered.

Steve obliged. He sucked each one in hard and nibbled on them a bit, sending chills through Melissa's pussy.

Melissa guided him all over her tits until she felt he had done a good enough job. Then she told him to stand again. She swung her legs off the bed so her ass was on display as she bent over the bed. "You may cum on my ass if you like." She told him.

Eagerly Steve began to stroke his cock and admire his wife's big round beautiful ass. It was not long before he was spraying his seed all over it. He grunted and groaned as his cock shot his load.

Melissa ordered him to clean his mess. He did as instructed. They lay on the bed in the after glow and Melissa turned up the heat a bit more.

"Honey, Petros is going to fuck me in the ass next time we meet, I want you to watch him do it. Would you like that?"

Steve's didn't know how to answer. He did not think he could handle actually watching someone else fuck his wife. However, his cock betrayed him. As he was imagining his wife getting fucked in the ass by her lover's big cock, his own cock began to stir. It was hard instantly, and Melissa noticed.

"I see you would like that." She mocked him.

Embarrassed, he covered his little hard on.

"You can't hide your true feelings from me." She told him. "It is settled then, I will bring him back here, and you can watch from the closet."

Steve knew it was useless to protest. What was worse, he really didn't want to protest.

"Come on, get up. You have to go pick up the kids from your mother's." Melissa ordered him.

Steve got up, got dressed and left as his naked wife lay on the bed day dreaming of petros assaulting her ass while her husband watched.

to be continued...........

12