Does She or Doesn't She? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so big," she whispered, exploring my length. "Undress me and make love to me! I want to feel you inside me!" She unzipped my pants and reached in to grasp my cock in her tiny hand, stroking it as she pulled it into the cool evening. I reached under her shirt and felt her smooth back, stroking her as I lifted the shirt over her head. I unzipped her shorts and slid them down her hips, leaving her in a tiny bra and thong. As I unhooked the bra and bared her beautiful breasts, I was struck by a memory of the Montreal Internet girl. But before I could get too engrossed, Anita pushed her thong down her legs and then pulled at my shirt.

"Get naked and make love to me!" she pleaded, tugging my shirt over my head and loosening my belt as she worked to get me undressed. I helped, pushing my pants and boxers off and rolling on top of her, raising up and positioning my cock at her tiny opening. I slipped my head into her pussy, feeling the heat and wetness of her arousal. I moved slowly, concerned I might hurt this beautiful princess and a bit guilty about doing this with my own cousin. But my guilt didn't stop me from pushing deep within her, feeling her pussy clench me and release me as she moved under me. I thrust deep within her and pulled back until only my head was in her pussy. Then I pushed back in, hearing her moans of passion and fighting to hold off my orgasm until she was ready. As I moved in and out of her, her hips rose and fell with mine in a quickening rhythm that brought me near orgasm. "I'm going to cum!" I gasped, thrusting deeper inside her. In response, she grabbed my butt and pulled me into her, holding me as her pussy gripped my cock and I erupted in a series of spasms that released jets of cum inside her. She ground her pussy into me, writhing in her own orgasm and moaning as she came down from her climax. I rolled over on my side, pulling her with me so we were locked together as my cock softened and her body relaxed.

She was first to speak. "That was fantastic!" she whispered. "And I hope we get to do that lots of times this week. It's even better than I imagined it, and I've thought about doing you for years now."

"You're amazing," I said. "I have fantasized about you but never thought I'd have a chance to make love to you. I couldn't have dreamed up anything this amazing. And your body is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen."

"So you've seen a lot of naked women?" she teased, rolling away from me in mock anger. "I don't really believe that because if you had, I wouldn't be the best you've ever seen. I don't have big boobs and my butt's too big for the rest of me."

I looked at her golden back in the moonlight, focusing on the tattoo. As aroused as I was, I couldn't bear to destroy the moment and ask her whether she was the Montreal star. So I did the next-best thing: I asked about the tattoo.

"So when did you get the tat?" I asked softly, stroking her hip as I drank in the beauty of her back and heart-shaped butt.

"Last fall, for my 21st birthday," she said. "I was in Montreal celebrating with some friends and they thought it would be neat for me to get something to remind me of my birthday. And they helped me design it so it's really unique to me." She shifted so I could get a better look at it. "It's an interlinked '21' that kinda looks like some Celtic symbol or something. One of my friends is a graphic artist and computer geek so she did the final design."

I stared at the image and tried to remember the specifics of the Internet girl's inking. All I could remember was that it was about the same place on her lower back and that it, too, seemed very unusual. Not the typical butterfly or hummingbird or pinstripe design. But I couldn't conjure up a match in my mind and I was too overwrought to spend much time trying.

Annie, for her part, was coming down from our orgasmic hookup and realizing that we were lying nude in a park in the middle of a district of homes. "We'd better get up and out of here," she said, "before someone notices us and we get arrested." She grabbed her clothes and ran for the car as I followed, still struggling with what had just happened and with my continuing concern over the girl from Montreal.

We jumped into the car and scrambled into our clothes, laughing like teenagers who'd just put something over on their parents. Buttoning my shirt, I turned to face Annie. I reached for her hands, stopping her as she pulled her shirt down over her breasts. "I really do love you," I said. "That was the most beautiful, most amazing thing I've ever done and I hope I'll have a chance to do it many more times. But if we never have sex again, I still will love you as much as I do right now." I leaned over and kissed her softly. As I pulled away, a salty tear landed on my chin. "I'm sorry, Annie. I'm truly sorry if I hurt you."

"You silly ass," she said, smiling through her tears. "These aren't sad tears they're happy tears. You just proved that dreams aren't real. My dreams always included this cousin who loved me and treated me like a queen. But you're so much better than that cousin that the reality is way beyond my dream. I love you so much and to hear you tell me that you love me, too, is the best thing I could ever imagine. I don't care that we're cousins. I just care that I love you and you love me and what we just shared is the most beautiful thing in the world." She finished her speech by grabbing my head and sucking me into the hottest, deepest, longest kiss of my life. When she was done, my toes were cramping, my cock was trying to burst through my zipper and my heart had created a new space in my chest. I now really knew what love was about.

12