Dog Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, who could blame me? You're hot," she said. Then she added, "and you did a strip tease right in front of me." She shook her head in mock reproach.

Rob laughed and rolled his eyes. He moved his body over top of her. Jess spread her legs wide while he positioned himself between them, with his hands on either side of her shoulders, supporting his weight. He held himself there for a second, gazing at her face adoringly.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she said again, all playfulness gone from her voice and face.

Jess felt the head of his cock pressing at her still slick opening. She breathed in and her eyes opened wide. Her lips parted easily to receive him. Tilting her pelvis up, they both moaned as he slid slowly all the way into her, burying himself to the hilt. She wrapped her legs around him and he leaned his face down and kissed her. They stayed like that with him buried deep inside her for a few moments, kissing, reveling in the feeling. She ran her hands up and down his back and shoulders. She felt so gloriously full.

Still kissing her, he slowly pulled almost all the way out, and slowly slid back into her again. The feeling was exquisite. She moaned into his mouth. He pulled out again, repeating the action, and slid back in. She tilted her pelvis up to meet him on every down stroke. He started to pick up the pace. They stopped kissing as both their breathing accelerated.

They stared into each other's eyes as he continued pumping in and out of her faster and harder.

"Yes, that's it," she breathed, "Fuck me. Harder. Don't hold back."

With that he growled and his eyes widened. He started pumping furiously, slamming hard into her over and over. His breathing was laboured, as he tried to maintain control. Beads of sweat broke out on his forehead. She was panting, her heart hammering in her chest, her insides felt like fire.

"Yes, yes, yes" she breathed with each stroke.

Jess could feel another orgasm building. Explosive tingly sensations began emanating out from her core throughout her body. She tried to keep her eyes open. She wanted to see his face when he climaxed, wanted him to see her. He continued pumping into her, panting with the effort. Her muscles began to clench around him.

"Oh yes, Bobby!" she cried out as she climaxed.

As all her muscles contracted, her instinct was to clench her face up and close her eyes, but she fought it and deliberately kept her eyes wide open, her mouth open, gasping. Her pelvic muscles contracted around him, over and over as the climax took over. She cried out as the sensations racked her body. Rob kept his eyes on hers. There was a happy light in his eyes. Then his brow furrowed and he let out a long and loud groan as he released. He pumped a few more times as their climaxes wound down.

He collapsed, but still used his arms to hold himself up a little, so as not to completely crush her chest. He kissed her neck and shoulder, whispering her name as their breathing slowed and he softened inside her.

After a couple of minutes, he lifted his head and looked into her eyes and kissed her again. He slid out and rolled off of her to lie on his back beside her. He grabbed a Kleenex from the bedside table, and wrapped the condom in it. She turned toward him and draped her arm across his chest as their breathing slowed. He turned to look at her. They just stared into each other's eyes smiling contentedly. Nothing needed to be said. They both knew this was right.

After several long minutes, she stirred.

"I'm so thirsty," Jess said, and started to turn toward the edge of the bed to get up, dragging her hand across his chest as if she didn't want to break contact till the last possible second.

She looked back over her shoulder, and he was watching the naked curves of her body move as she left the room. He let his head fall back on the bed to stare absently at the ceiling.

She retrieved two bottles of water from the fridge, which was only steps from the bedroom door in this tiny cabin, and returned to the bedroom. He sat up as she entered, and a huge grin spread across both their faces as their eyes met again.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she handed him the water bottle, and they both gulped the water greedily, each downing nearly half of their bottle. She chuckled as she realized they were both doing the same thing. Thirst quenched, he leaned forward to kiss her again. When he pulled away, a serious, thoughtful look came across his face.

"Jess, are you okay with this," he asked tentatively.

She smiled. "With us? Are you kidding? I couldn't be happier," she replied, trying to show him with her eyes that she was sincere. "It feels like I just woke up from a long sleep to a glorious sunrise," she added. He beamed at her.

"Good," he seemed like he wanted to say more, but he just wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close and kissed her again. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at him searchingly.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked.

"Jess," he said as he brought his hand up to caress her cheek, "you must know how I've always felt about you."

She'd suspected he had a crush on her when they were younger, but she wanted to hear it now anyway, so she tilted her head, raised her eyebrows and waited for more.

Rob smiled. A thoughtful look crossed his eyes, followed by determination. He took a breath.

"I've been in love with you since I was 10 years old," he blurted. He paused there for a moment, looking into her eyes with such feeling, such depth. Then he continued. "When I was younger, I had always hoped that when we grew up, the age difference wouldn't matter so much. But when you moved away, I resigned myself to the idea that you'd always be an unattainable dream, a fantasy I had as a boy. So, I determined to get over you."

Tears welled in Jess' eyes as he said this. A sweet sympathetic look entered his eyes.

"Anyway, that's how I became...so....um... experienced," he added, playfully. She smiled at that.

"Well then, I'm so glad I came back," she said with a look of affection. She wasn't quite ready to say 'I love you' yet, but she didn't think it would be long.

Rob leaned in and kissed her with fervor. They both started breathing quicker again, and both pulled away from the kiss at the same time and stared into each others eyes, smiling.

"Well, I guess those vegetables are well marinated now," he chuckled. "Are you hungry?"

"Starving," she said.

"Me too."

"Be right back," she said. She got up and walked out into the main room, picking up her dress from the floor where she had left it earlier and went to the bathroom to relieve herself. She put the dress on, washed up, and came out of the bathroom.

Rob was standing naked by the table, swirling his wine glass, looking into the wine as it whirled around. He looked over at her and made a mock exaggerated frown seeing that she had her dress on. She giggled.

"I figure we should be somewhat clothed, at least while we have to step outside to use the barbeque."

"Oh sure, go and ruin my fun with logic and decorum," he said. She giggled again.

"I promise it'll come off again later," she said.

He growled, stepping toward her, and took her in his arms. "I'm going to hold you to that promise," he said before he kissed her again.

He let go of her and shrugged. He stepped back into the room to pick up his shorts, and slid them on. She made an exaggerated mock frown and he snickered.

Rob came back to the table, picked up his wine glass, raised it to hers and said, "Cheers." Jess picked up her wine glass, tipped it to his and responded in kind.

They both got busy making dinner and began a conversation that would last for years.