Doggy Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers

My mouth is full with him. He holds me in place by my hair. I mumble.

"Nuhh..."

"I thought about you on your knees up on your counter, your best-in-show bitch pose, the one I reward you in. While you sucked my dick I thought about that, about how it would be much more interesting if we had a real dog up there with you. Maybe a big dog fucking that ass, maybe make that your reward. Have you fuck a dog for my amusement."

He laughs. He is lost to his insanely dirty fantasy, vision of it all.

"Fucking you on your kitchen counter, now that would make for very interesting photos, maybe even movies. You being fucked by a dog."

"You wouldn't. Please. You wouldn't."

I pull my mouth back away from him, slightly off of him. I feel shock, revulsion at what he just said.

"No, I wouldn't. At least not yet. But it did turn me on to think about it."

He laughs so loud it scared me. He shoved his semi erect cock back into my mouth to the back of my throat.

"I thought about that and the man I'm going to introduce you. I thought about him fucking your mouth while I fuck your ass. He and I talked about that. You'd do that wouldn't you, boy?"

"Yethh..."

I mumble, his cock still huge even when soft filling my mouth, almost choking me. I feel him pat my head. He pets the side of my face gently. He pushes my face away and up off of him. He stands, wipes his wet cock on my face and hair.

"Good boy."

He says nothing as he starts to dress. I feel the tears in my eyes. I also feel my little thing stir in my panty girdle. I look up at him while he dresses. He's right. He does own me. I feel completely used, powerless to ever deny him anything. I feel like his slave boy.

At my door as he leaves, I push up close to him. I bury my face in his chest. I feel his hand on my rear end, his other on my shoulder. He towers over me. He is all man, alpha male, he is a full five inches taller than I am and built like a tank. I couldn't say 'no' to him even if I wanted to. He bends and kisses my cheek. I look up at him.

"You do know that I love you, right? I really do."

He looks at me as I say that to him softly. He smiles. He kisses my forehead. I put my hand on his cock through his pants and push up tight against him.

"Please don't make me fuck a dog. Please. You know I'll do any dirty thing you want, anything. Just please keep me safe and keep this all our secret, please. Please?"

I feel the tears still in my eyes, feel my rear end throb white hot, feel it sting sharply as he runs his hand over me from behind. I start to cry again.

"I know. I really do. You have nothing to worry about. You just keep being a good boy. That's all you have to do. Be a good boy for me. I don't ask much of you, just that you be my good boy."

He turned my face up to him, kissed the end of my nose.

He left me at my door. Left me in my spike heel ankle boots, sissy ruffle top ankle sox, tight pink panty girdle, baby smooth and soft with my makeup running down my cheeks from my streaked tears, lipstick all over my chin, the taste of his cum and my rear end still in my mouth. I see myself in my hall mirror. I see it all. I see the sissy boy slave in the mirror that will do anything for the man he is addicted to. I am his to do with as he pleases. I feel my penis stir. I feel myself start to get hard as I think that. I reach down and touch myself. I think, 'He could sell me if he wanted to.' I peel my panty girdle down to my knees. I wince as it crosses over my sore red and bruised rear end.

I think to myself as I watch him drive away that I'll not only please the man he's going to introduce me to, give me to, but I'll please him too. I'd do anything he wants me to do. Anything.

I start to masturbate in front of the hall mirror. I feel his cum drip from my rear end down my legs, slight little drips. I lose myself to the dirtiest things I can think of. I picture myself on the kitchen counter with a large dog behind me, two men watching.

I am lost to it all.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,223 Followers
12