All Comments on 'Doggy-Style in the Pussy Cat'

by Lascivo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Not the first two-person-costume sex story I've read, but the background theme makes it different.

Well done!

northlandernorthlanderover 13 years ago
Different Story

Pretty good. asnd one that could easily be a real life happening

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
Quite a tail.

This was quite the entertaining tail! *grins* I loved the costume description, especially the tech aspect of big blue eyes and little, red, licking tongue. Where can I get one? ;) I'm glad he was respectful of her, when she said No. You did a great job with the first person point of view and allowing us a look inside this frat boy's head. I'm sure he wasn't minding Samantha's motor mouth either, in the end. In fact, he seemed to thoroughly enjoy that particular part of her anatomy. *LOL* This was fun!

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I'm sure it was a true life adventure. Fun and light, just the way sex should be.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

It was a very good story. I liked it very much. You described everything really well and I loved both of your main characters. Keep it up. And, Good luck for contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

This is one of my biggest fantasies -- To be constrained with a sexy woman as a first encounter, in a costume where I can touch her in public and possibly have sex right in front of everyone.

There's an old story on here called Costume Sex, it has always been one of my favorites with the exception of characters being brother and sister. Incest has never been one of my things, but I could never come up with a premise for two previously unattached people being in a costume like that, or I would have submitted a story on it myself.

Thanks a bunch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great idea for a story, but a little too long to develop it. would've been best without getting caught in the act.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous