Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did bring proper swim trunks," I told her, "but I wasn't sure if you'd approve. They're Speedos."

"Look at what I have on. Do you really think Speedos are over the top?"

I answered her with an "I guess, if you want." What I really meant was 'how am I going to hide my hard-on in front of you?'

I told her, "you go ahead and I'll catch up." She waited anyways so I loosened the drawstring on the shorts and let them fall to the sand. And I was in my Speedo. I don't have the biggest package on the beach, but there is no loose fabric in my swimwear and you can pretty much size out everything in there. Half-hard, I was hoping to tag along behind Adrianna to spare her the embarrassment but instead she held out one hand to pull me towards the surf.

We puttered around in the shallow water until we were both completely soaked and it was time for a swim. Adrianna called back to me as she dove forward into the deeper water, "last one to that yellow float is a weakling!" And she took off.

Adrianna was a very good swimmer, but I was stronger and in better training shape so I overtook her about half-way to the float. I swam alongside her, clearly stronger, but she never gave up. I would pull ahead five or ten yards then tread water, dipping my face under the waves so I could watch her swimming. She was good, but it was her body that really interested me.

In the end, I let her pull slightly ahead of me just before reaching the float. "I win!" she cried out as if she really had won a race.

We swam back the hundred yards or so in a much more leisurely fashion. We took turns diving under the other, doing twists and turns under and on the water. Each time I swam beneath her I did so on my back because it gave me the most amazing close-up of her fantastic body. I noticed that she was doing the same thing on one pass so I accused her of trying to stare at my 'hot bod.'

"You caught me, Thomas, but I got the idea from you!"

"Ummm...."

"Don't worry, I am not ashamed of my body and it's a lovely compliment to know it pleases you that much."

Apparently she hadn't seen, or was she just ignoring, my semi-solid erection tenting out my trunks?

We had fun. By the time we reached the beach we were both ready for a rest. We walked back to the towels; this time I took her hand. Somehow I seemed to have forgotten who this woman was. And when I did recall my dad, my tight trunks problem mostly disappeared, leaving just a thickening of my cock but no actual erection.

I was just dropping to my towel when Adrianna announced that she'd been to this beach before and there was a better place to suntan over by the dunes. Did I want to head over there?

"Sure, if it's quieter I might even have a snooze," I told her.

Adrianna waited for me to go get two more drinks and then led me down the beach and between two dunes covered in reeds or grasses or whatever that was. We made our way between the buttes until the path opened up to an area the size of a pool deck which was out of sight of the rest of the beach.

We spread out the towels and as I pulled out the sunscreen, Adrianna reached around behind her back and untied her bikini top. She pulled her shoulders together, pressing her lovely tits together with the bikini fabric bagging around the front. Then she just moved her arms and let the top drop to the ground.

I had watched the whole process, unsure that what I was seeing was real. "I'm not imagining this, am I?" I asked Adrianna.

"Let's see. I just removed my top and let my breasts go free in the beach air. I can feel the air on my nipples and I think they're getting hard. Is that what you're seeing?"

What a kidder.

I just nodded, unable to fully process what this beautiful woman had just said to me.

"Looks like you're okay with me going topless, judging from the look on your face."

"You look even more amazing than I imagined," I told her, "and remember, I have been watching you in that bikini for the past hour."

She smiled, said nothing, and positioned herself on the towel. She pulled out the tanning lotion and spread it all over her body as I watched. She drizzled it first on one leg, then massaged it gently in to her skin. She did the other leg, one arm, then the other and it was time for her tummy and breasts. For some reason, I assumed she would turn away for that.

Good thing she did not. I got to watch this gorgeous woman generously drizzle cream onto her breasts then massage it deeply into them. She knew what she was doing, did Adrianna. Doing her breasts and tummy took twice as long as all the other parts of her body combined. But when she was finished with the front, she turned to me — I hadn't moved an inch, except in my trunks — to ask if I could do her back.

I must have been getting used to her as I actually spoke words in response, saying I would be happy to do so. She rolled over onto her front and passed me the tube of cream. "Do a good job, Thomas, don't rush through it."

As if I was going to rush.

I was rubbing the lotion on her back carefully, innocently, but that wasn't enough for Adrianna. "You should sit across my hips so you can get a good massage position going. My cock heard her clearly, and went right back to full form.

I straddled her enjoying the feel of her smooth flesh against mine. Adrianna's buttocks were firm, as was the rest of her body. I could feel the strength of her thighs beneath my legs, and the firmness of her ass against which my crotch was pressing. I was sure she knew it, too.

As I spread and massaged her back, Adrianna would occasionally murmur quietly. There were no words to understand but she seemed pleased. "Could you do my ass, too?" she asked.

I didn't reply, just slid back down slightly and dripped cream onto her cheeks. There was almost no fabric in this area so no impediment to my ministrations. I concentrated on doing a great job and letting her enjoy the massage. I had to adjust my crotch often as there was no keeping my cock down any more. Eventually, the best position turned out to be straight up with ruby tip sticking out above the Speedos.

I completely forgot about that problem as I worked her ass over but good. I would let a hand slip down between her buttocks once in a while, just graze the outside edges of her pussy lips... almost touching her. She continued to enjoy the massage but was moving her hips around under me. That's when I realized that she was getting off on this. She was grinding her pubes into the towel as I pressed against her magnificent ass.

I got a bit more adventuresome when I realized what was going on. I started to reach between her legs more often, staying longer as I massaged her taught flesh. I heard her whimper once, then she said, "go ahead. Touch me there. Please."

I stayed cool despite the fact that this goddess had just invited to me to rub her pussy. What could I do? I slid two fingers across her labia from outside the fabric. I did this several times until I could feel her getting closer. With my other hand I pulled aside the fabric that was covering her crotch and slipped a finger in between her lips. They were drenched in her juices, as was the fabric I was holding on to.

I pushed her legs further apart and slid my left hand completely underneath her, cupping her pussy in my strong hand. I dipped two fingers between her labia and slid them gently into her cunt. She surprised me by pushing hard against my hand and groaning loudly, telling me "fuck me with your big fingers... make me cum!"

By the time I responded to these commands, she was already having an orgasm. It was intense, long, loud and so satisfying, and not just to her.

I left my hand in place, fingers stuck into her cunt. And all I did was to very gently rub across her clitoris with my thumb. Before I knew it, she was having another orgasm. This was one hot woman, and not just in her looks.

Eventually, Adrianna raised her hips to free my hand. As she watched, I put my two pussy-juice-covered fingers between my lips, sucking them as I knew she would appreciated. "Nice. Your cunt juice is delicious, Adrianna."

I couldn't believe it, but Adrianna blushed right down to her neck. She pulled one arm across her lovely chest as if I had surprised her in this state of undress.

"I am so sorry," she told me, "I don't know what got over me."

But that was when she noticed an inch of my cock sticking out of my bathing suit. "Oh, dear," she said. "Did I do that?"

I said nothing, just standing there with my cock sticking out of my trunks.

That's when Adrianna got a little weird. "Oh, my. I shouldn't have let you touch me like that. I am truly sorry to have put you in that position. What will your dad say?"

She was sincerely upset but given the state I was in, I could hardly agree. So I just stayed mute. And puzzled. Now she thinks it's wrong?

She continued her little monologue: "But I really enjoyed it and it's almost like an innocent accident, don't you think?"

She continued to rationalize: "We really shouldn't do anything more — it would just be so wrong." She managed to say that while staring at my cock which was not going to be deflated by anything short of a little help from one of our hands.

Adrianna was silent for what seemed minutes, eyes staying locked on my crotch and the rosy peaking tip of my meat. She seemed to finally come to a decision. It surprised me. I really expected her to offer a little help but instead, she turned away finally breaking her stare. I watched as she reached down offering up a view of her fantastic ass again. She picked up her bikini top and was putting it on when she turned back to face me. I was about to lose those lovely hard nipples and I wasn't happy about it.

"You don't have to get dressed, Adrianna, there's lots of sun to enjoy. Let's just kick back and tan for a while before heading back." Who was that? I couldn't possibly be saying such tripe, nor could I possibly be so understanding. But it worked.

She nodded and seemed to brighten at the idea that I was not going to push things — I am such a great guy, aren't I? One with a developing case of blue-balls, mind you. This thing was just not going down.

The situation was surreal. There we lay, side by side with shoulders all but touching. She, with her bare breasts with their hard cherry nubs glowing in the sun and me with my meat fully engorged and partly visible. I refused to tuck him back into my shorts as I wanted her to see what she was doing to me, and demonstrate that I was not about to lose interest.

We must have been laying there 'ignoring' each other for about a quarter of an hour before she broke the silence. "He's not going to give up, is he?"

I laughed and replied, "not as long as your spectacular tits are right there staring at him. It's like they're laughing at his predicament."

Back to silence, but this one did not last long. Pushing herself onto one elbow and leaning towards me Adrianna replied, "that's a very nice thing you know, saying that you find me attractive."

"Attractive? Are you fucking kidding? You're not attractive! You are so far beyond attractive that I can't believe I am here with you, nearly naked at that. You are a goddess, Adrianna. You are the fantasy that I carried in my head for years as a teenager. And now I can believe I have tasted your pussy juices and seen you naked... well, almost. Of course you're attractive."

"I get so used to men hitting on me, and some women even, that I lose track of genuine compliments which leads me to doubt myself. Isn't that silly?"

"You can be sure that I have zero doubt about you: you're fun to be with, funny, bright and on top of that, you're simply the most amazing looking woman I have ever been near. I can barely believe we are even talking, much less lying down together on this beach."

"When you put it that way, I have to admit I do feel pretty good. Do you really mean it that I am fun to be with?" she asked.

"Definitely," I replied. "Do you want to head back now?"

No answer. What was going on?

"Actually, I am rethinking things."

"Oh?"

"Yea. I think I should help you out a little, just liked you helped me before."

This was music to my cock, I mean ears. I let her continue.

"Can I touch you?" she asked almost timidly.

"Please do. You can do whatever you want with me, Adrianna."

She paused only long enough for me to worry that she'd already changed her mind. Instead, she looked me in the eye and said, "we won't tell your dad about this."

"We sure won't."

Then she moved into a kneeling position beside me. Leaning over me, her breasts swung free in all their glory, as firm as they could be. She gripped my Speedos and pulled them down in one quick pull, releasing my cock and rending me naked. As she did this, she purposely dragged her tits across my erection which was now standing proudly, free of the tight suit.

I am no giant, but I do have a good-sized cock and have never worried about pleasing a woman. Adrianna was paying attention, "you're much bigger than you dad, Thomas." I almost lost my erection, but she made up for it by grasping the shaft tightly in both hands.

All she did was hold it firmly, barely moving her hands at all. She was positioned one hand above the other and while slightly overlapping with the bulbous head standing clear. Never letting go of the shaft, she leaned in and planted a luscious wet kiss right on the head. She briefly took the knob into her sloppy-wet mouth and squeezed with her lips as she was doing with her hands.

All I could do was fall back and push my hips towards her mouth. She let go of the knob and started to very slowly stroke my cock two-handed and always well-gripped. This was such a new feeling for me; it was amazing and all I could do is push towards her chest with my hips.

Adrianna was probably not going to give me a blowjob, much to my disappointment. Rather, she was building up my desire with a slow, sensual hand job. She reached over for the lotion and dribbled a long string of the cum-like fluid onto her hands and then went back to work jacking me off. Her long, smooth strokes were just perfect. She'd slide first one hand all the way down followed right away with the other hand. In this way she was almost continuously stroking my cock. Every stroke I could see the head appear above one then the other hand. She was really good at this, I thought.

Adrianna also seemed able to sense when she was doing too good a job. Right when I was getting ready for a massive cumshot, she'd stop completely and pinch hard at the base of the shaft, effectively stopping the process. She must had done that half a dozen times and though I was craving release, I could tell she was simply making it better by holding me off.

I realized that as she was stroking my meat, Adrianna had been staring at my face. She had a look of total passion, lust even. "Are you enjoying this?" I asked her.

"Like you wouldn't believe. Your dad only ever wants to fuck me so I don't get to play around like this."

Again with the dad thing, but it didn't have much of an effect any more, not with his girlfriend working on my cock as she was.

"Do you want to come, Thomas?"

I could only grunt an 'uh-hum', words having left me.

"Where would you like to cum?"

She was asking me?!

"It's your call," I muttered.

"I could let you come anytime now, you know."

"Uh-hum," I grunted.

"You could cum straight up she offered. Or how about back towards your chest?" I must have been showing her these were not good options because she continued offering: "Or how about all over my tits?"

At the last suggestion, I groaned loudly and expressed my approval.

But she did not let me cum. In fact, she almost let go of my cock, lightly touching it with one hand. By now my erection was going wild in anticipation, bobbing and moving around inside her lightly cupped fist. She encouraged it with a very light touch-stroke. One of her hands was gliding lightly up and down on my cock while her other hand had gone to her tits where she squeezed one nipple, then the other. She pressed her tits together and dripped some spittle between them to give me the idea, I think.

Still, Adrianna continued to almost masturbate me while fondling herself. Then she made up her mind. She threw a leg over my thighs which placed her pussy right up against the base of my cock. She let go of it with her hands and rubbed her fabric-covered cunt against my thick, jutting cock. It took no more than a dozen of these strokes before I felt the finality of an orgasm screaming for release.

She know it was coming. Just as I was going to cum she reached down to grasp my cock and pointed it towards her low-hanging breasts. I bet I could have hit those from a yard away, but from this short distance, she got all the sperm I had been building up. I came hard the first time, then almost as hard the second. The third spurt surprised me as I never came that hard; she really did know what she was doing.

I collapsed back off my elbows. I could see thick strands of my cum on her perfect tits. As I watched, she slid a finger across her breast to capture some of the ejaculate. Putting it into her mouth she said, "and now I know how your juices taste, too. Delicious."

I must have slept for a while because the next thing I remember was Adrianna touching my shoulder and telling me she was ready to go. She towelled off and gotten her bikini back on and had bundled everything else into her beach bag so all I had to do was grab my towel, oh, and put my bathing suit back on. Apparently she'd left me out in the open air while I slept. How sweet. I would have done the same thing for her.

On our ride back to the city Adrianna said little but managed to paste herself to me as she had on the way out. I too that as a good sign, but seeing as she was my dad's squeeze, I expected this would be a one-time only event. At least I would have the memories of Alexa and her glorious body. I knew I would play it cool and pretend nothing had happened. Adrianna has the absolute perfect body... but she was my dad's girlfriend.

To be continued...

12