Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
508 Followers

We were all three getting so very close to coming now. Alexa's details were perfect for building our climaxes. I was barely touching my cock now, and not at all near the head, I was that close. Alexa said very little more. She was finger-fucking herself with one hand while the other grabbed at her tits and nipples. Adrianna was just as close and had almost her whole hand jammed into her cunt. I needed to come.

"I'm going to come soon," I said huskily.

By now both my lovers were watching me as I played with cock. I was lightly touching it with just fingertips before I grasped it firmly in my hand and held it tightly without moving. This made my orgasm build up even more. Then Adrianna let out a muted groan as she jammed her hand into her pussy. Alexa was almost ready, too, and I could barely see her fingers as the flew across her clitoris. It was time... and I came, right across the kitchen table. As I did, both Alexa and Adrianna growled their own climaxes, matching me for intensity.

We all fell back into our chairs, saying nothing. We were all smiling the biggest smiles you can imagine. This had been an entirely new sexual event for each of us and that says a lot given how often we'd all fucked each other, and other.

I was starting to gather strength again and began to get up, only Alexa wasn't finished with her story.

"There's a bit more and it's for you, Thomas."

I didn't really understand her but said nothing. It was Adrianna who asked the obvious, "what more could you tell us?"

"It seems that Mei has the idea she would like to lose her virginity before going home to Japan. She knows Brooke had a bad experience, but in talking to me and especially from her experience with you last night, she thinks you should be the man to take her cherry. And soon — she goes home next weekend."

I was so happy to hear this, but simultaneously worried about the responsibility. "You're kidding, right?"

"She appreciated how you treated her and Brooke and wants to make love with a real man before she goes home to, as she said, 'those losers and perverts.'"

"Yea, but, are you sure? Maybe she's changed her mind after the fact?" I was unsure and in need of some convincing despite the anticipation I was already feeling.

"I will talk to her today, maybe take her to lunch with Adrianna and we can all talk about it, just to make sure. Is that okay with you Thomas?"

"Of course, and tell her that I am so honoured that she would ask me to be her first."

Three days later it was time for me to go out on my date with Mei. Adrianna and Alexa had arranged for us to have a nice dinner at an unusual little restaurant that they were sure Mei would enjoy. I drove there on my own but Mei was 'delivered' by Adrianna in her little Fiat 500 convertible.

To say we were both nervous would be to ignore how nervous we were. For my part, I could not believe my own anxiety and doubts after all, this was just a date, kinda. Mei looked nervous as well but she was hiding it better I thought.

We had already enjoyed a bit of wine and some delicious appetizers when Mei brought up the topic that was on both our minds: how would this work?

In her perfectly good English, but with a sexy Japanese accent she asked me if I was willing to do her this favour. She even tried to make sure I was not pressured into doing this.

"Oh, my, no pressure — I promise you," I told her. "In fact, I am worried that you might not be ready for this but can't find a way to change your mind."

"Thomas," she sounded so, so cute, "I have been thinking about having a man for a long time but back home there are no good men. All they want is to grope you on the train and to rub themselves against your bottom for their own pleasure."

I had heard about this, of course, but it was a revelation to hear a real person describing the problems she faced.

"I have yet to meet a man at home that I would want to see me naked, and certainly not to put his little thing into me."

This was a most entertaining conversation now. "I respect that you don't want to be with a man from back home, but are you sure I should be the one here?"

"You were so gentle with us; Brooke and I learned a lot about sex and erections and sperm and stuff from you..." she trailed off as if she realized what she was saying out loud in public.

"What about Alexa? Did she help you as well?" I played ignorant but Mei did not pick up the opportunity. Instead, she told me that Alexa and Adrianna both had such nice things to say about me that she had easily come to the decision that I was exactly the right man for her.

"Brooke and I talked a lot about sex before, but once we'd met you we both thought you could be our lover. Only when I told Brooke what I was thinking about she said that I could 'have you' before I went home."

That was the moment the waiter chose to deliver the main course so we had to change topics quickly, partly, I think, because we were both getting turned on already. I know I was. Mei was a very bright young woman and had well-defined opinions on many current affairs issues. We argued a bit, shared some quite humorous jokes and a few anecdotes. She told me more about the odd habits of 'so many of the men' in Japan, as she described them. I discounted what she told me, but even a grain of truth said a lot for her desire to sleep with me. I loved it all.

When dinner was done, Mei asked me if I would take her home: "I would like to go to your house now. Would that be okay, Thomas?" Still with that so-cute accent. What could I say?

"I would love to, Mei." I helped her up and gave her my arm which she took, as ladylike as you could ask for. We drove to my apartment, not too fast even if I was getting horny with anticipation. She chatted a bit but went quiet as we got closer. She put her hand on mine as it rested on the stick shift. It was pretty sweet, I thought.

When I drove up to my door and stopped the car, Mei was ready to get out but I took a moment. Holding her hand lightly I looked into her eyes and told her, "are you sure this is what you want? I would not be hurt if you changed you mind."

"No, Thomas, I have not changed my mind. I want to be your lover tonight. Please."

It was that last word that killed me: please. So very sweet and now, all mine. I might have sprained a smiling muscle from over-use... if there was such a thing.

I helped Mei from the car and led her to my door. I let her in first and followed right behind, but not too close, after all, I am no Japanese train pervert.

The next hour did not drag at all, even if we did nothing to advance the loss of her virginal status. Instead, we had a good time. For such a young woman she had an excellent knowledge of contemporary jazz, something she'd studied at school I discovered. She knew more than I did actually.

We listened to music, had a bit of wine, then she pulled me up to dance with her. After a while, with the music slowing down, she cuddled into my arms, holding me close. And she felt wonderful. Because I was much taller, her head was pressed against my chest and her breasts so softly cuddling against my tummy.

As we danced, it was Mei who made the first move. She surprised me by sliding her hands down my back until they were firmly planted on my buttocks. I was shocked, actually, but happy things were moving along. I leaned away from her and took her face into my hands. I bent down and met her luscious lips with mine, kissing her for the first time. I cannot count how many women and girls I have kissed, but this one was special. In fact, she was such a good kisser that I wondered where she'd gotten all that skill.

"I love how you kiss me, Thomas, just like a real man."

I couldn't figure out what that really meant, but what should I have said? Where'd you learn to kiss so well? Of course I did not, but that didn't stop me from picturing her with Brooke, you know, 'just practicing.'

I gently pulled her towards the sofa, in the same spot as I had fucked Alexa only a few months before, but this was different. I sat down and pulled her towards me so that she was sitting on my lap, her legs splayed on either side of mine. She was wearing another skirt not unlike her schoolgirl look but much more sophisticated. Her top was a perfectly fitting, fuzzy red sweater which felt so amazing under my hands.

Seated comfortably on my lap, Mei was eye-to-eye with me. She looked deep into my eyes as if there might be a message buried in them. Then she leaned in to kiss me again. We kissed a long time before she made the next move, and that was to pull my head down into her chest, holding me tightly in the wonderful valley between her breasts.

I slid my hands all over her back and shoulders eventually moving to slide my hands beneath the soft fabric of her top. Her skin was as soft as the wool, and much hotter. I moved my hands around against her skin, coming close to the edges of her breasts but never quite far enough. Mei was kissing me hard now and had her own hands slipped in between the buttons of my shirt — how'd she get those open?

I could feel her hands pressing against my skin, her fingers tangling in my chest hair. She was having as good a time as I was. I decided it was time to move to her brassiere; all it took was an easy flick of my experienced fingers and the snap was open.

I continued to slip my hands over her body but now I moved towards the sides of her breasts. I slid my hands until they were softly cupping the shape of her boobs. I nudged her bra out of the way and let my hands take control. Her breasts seemed larger than I remembered them, but then again, I had not touched them had I?

She was completely taken by the touch of my hands on her supple skin. I felt her nipples harden under my touch, 'just as Alexa had described' I thought.

Mei had by now removed my shirt and was running her fingers all over my naked skin. I think she was finally becoming hesitant about what might be happening and she stayed away from my belt, leaving it there tightly fastened, unassailable, I sensed.

I was holding Mei by the waist. I lifted her slightly and because I did nothing more, she asked, "why did you lift me?"

"I needed to make myself a bit more comfortable." She did not get the reference to my growing manhood and how she'd been pressing against it, constraining its expansion.

"Oh." Then about a minute later, "Oh! Did I hurt it?"

Like I said before, so sweet it made me smile again. So I kissed her and as I did, I stood up all the while holding on to her so we were both standing. I looked down at her. Her shirt was long gone and the bra with it. He lovely young breasts were enough to enjoy but I knew there would be more soon.

I asked her once more, "would you like to keep going, Mei, or should we stop?"

Instead of saying anything, she just pulled against me tightly and instead of grabbing my ass, she slid her hands around until they were resting on my belt buckle. "Would you like me to take your pants off?" she said.

"Please do. I am happy to let you decide whatever you wish tonight."

She had trouble getting the buckle open but once she did, the button was quick to follow. Then she stopped, but just for a few seconds. She was looking intently at the front of my pants. My erection was clearly outlined for her to see.

Before she unzipped me, Mei ran her small hand over the fabric along the length of my cock. Naturally, it twitched which caught her by surprise and elicited a squeal. I think I fell in love with her at that moment. Then she was pulling down my zipper. Another surprise: with no underwear in the way, I just jumped out in front of her. Another squeal!

"You have such a beautiful penis, Thomas." She reached out and grasped it in one of her hands, the fingers not quite reaching all the way around.

"I can say the same about your breasts, Mei." I moved behind her, reaching around to hold her gorgeous young boobs in my hands as my cock lay along her spine, firm and ready.

I guided her to my bedroom in that position. When we got there, I kicked off my pants and socks and before she could remove her skirt, I took her hands and kissed them both, right in the palm. I then knelt at her feet and did my own bit to finish undressing her. I released the snap on her skirt and gently slid it down her thighs, her amazing, white, soft, delicate thighs.

Now Mei stood there wearing only a tiny pair of lace bikini underwear. From my position in front of her I leaned in to kiss her panty-covered mound from which her scent came to me; she was absolutely delicious. I pushed her gently backwards until she was up against the bed, then I picked her up and laid her across the bed on her back. She was looking up at me in a way I knew she trusted me at that moment.

Though I had seen Mei naked before, I can't say I had been entirely attentive to every detail. The situation of having her and Brooke before me meant my attention was shared between the two young beauties, to say nothing of the fact they were handling me most of the time. This was different: Mei was entirely mine to appreciate, to indulge and to please.

The most striking about Mei was her soft, rounded, puffy mons. It was especially prominent so making it absolutely inviting. I placed my hand over the area, cupping it completely. As I pressed against her, she returned the pressure with her hips. I made sure to press back just enough to tease more feeling from her; she let out a very soft meow. Removing my hand from her pubis I pulled her closer to me so that she was right at the edge of the bed as I knelt between her legs. I tugged at her panties and she raised her hips slightly to allow me to pull them over her hips and down her delicious thighs. Then I just looked at her before me. For a long time. I know she understood because her eyes were on mine as I appreciated her body. She knew that I considered her a gift, one that I would treat exactly as she wanted to be treated.

The first contact I made was to her inner thigh with my lips. I kissed her softly, then much harder, working my mouth along one and then the other thigh. I would kiss most of the way up her leg, then quit for the other. I was sliding my hands over her legs as I did this and soon she had her feet up on the side of the bedframe with knees pushed apart. I had the perfect access to Mei's young cunt.

As she watched intently, I moved in towards her pussy. Just before kissing her full on, I let my tongue slip between my lips to flick against her tiny clitoris. It was like I had given her an electric shock. In her surprise Mei almost jumped, thrusting her hips to my mouth in response to my stimulation. I moved slowly starting with a broad lick along her pussy from bottom back up to her clit. I pressed my mouth hard against her as I did this giving her as much attention as I could. I teased her labia with my teeth, nibbling and tugging at the lips. I thrust my tongue into her opening and hold it there and letting Mei move her hips to fuck my tongue.

I began to play with her breasts while concentrating my mouth on her pussy. Her nipples were thick and responsive and were clearly another erotic hot zone for her. I timed the touch of my tongue on her clit to the pinching of her nipples and while I can't say I helped her to an orgasm, she got awfully close. I attributed this to her being nervous about what was coming. But no reason she should not enjoy as much pleasure as I could give her as we moved inexorably towards penetration.

I loved eating Mei's pussy. It was fresh and flavourful and the fragrance of her was intoxicating. I took all the time I wanted enjoying her and giving her a buildup she would enjoy, but she was becoming ever more ready for the next stage. In between heavy breaths and light moans, Mei let me know she was ready for me to enter her, to take her cherry.

"I am ready for you, Thomas. I want to feel you on top of me. I want you to fuck me now."

I was pleased that she was ready, but surprised at her language. This was unexpected but only made me more ready to take my place on top of her. I lightly bit her clitoris one more time and moved to position myself between her legs. I stood at the edge of the bed, my cock ready in anticipation of penetrating this young woman's delicious pussy.

Mei was watching me again, her eyes alternating between my face and my cock. I wasn't sure she was ready, but she made it clear that it wasn't up to me. She reached out to take my erection into her hand, pulling me forward as if to say 'get on with it.' I took her buttocks in my hands to raise her hips off the bed, closer to my ready erection. She fell back onto the bed, pushing her hips up to help meet my initial thrust.

Then I stopped. I realized that I was about to fuck this young woman but I didn't have any protection on. Mei was so surprised that I had stopped so suddenly that she questioned me: "don't you want to fuck me, Thomas? Is something wrong?"

"Of course I do," I reassured her, "but I think we need protection... you know, a condom."

"Oh, my!" she exclaimed, "I can't believe we almost forgot — thank you."

This was the first time in my life anything like this had ever happened and fortunately, I had condoms in my night table. The fun part was that Mei was so fresh that she'd never seen a man put on a condom and she actually sat up to get closer to watch as I did it. When I had it placed on my glans, she helped me to unroll it along my cock which was now harder than ever.

"Are you ready?" I asked Mei.

Rather than answering, she threw herself back on the bed, spreading her legs wide with knees bent and motioned me closer with her index finger. "I'm ready," she said.

Kneeling between her soft, supple young legs I started to think about what I was doing. This really was a dream, make that a fantasy, come true. Not only was I about to induct a beautiful young woman into erotic pleasure, she was my perfect image of a Japanese schoolgirl. You can bet I was ready.

I took her buttocks into my hands again, this time more forcefully, as I lined myself up with her wet, slightly open vagina. I rubbed the head of my cock against her labia, making sure to moisten myself with her juices. Mei took me into her hand again this time to guide my cock into her body. I pushed forward slowly, making sure not to force myself too quickly. I mean, I am a good size and she was a virgin, after all.

As long as it took to completely bury myself into her young cunt, once I was there I stopped moving completely, letting her get the feel of being filled up with cock. Admittedly she was not skilled enough to grasp me with her pussy, but the feeling was fabulous, as I think it was for her, too. She mewed softly just like she had done earlier as I'd worked on her with my mouth.

Mei had no problem taking the full length of my cock, something I was surprised about until I realized she'd had at least one vibrator inside her already. I was not so much deflowering her as introducing her to a real cock.

I slowly pulled my cock until it was almost out of her body, then pushed back in this time a bit faster than the initial penetration. I pulled out again, building up a bit more speed each time I forced my hard cock back into her body. I was soon fucking her properly and to Mei's credit, she was meeting my thrusts rather well. We had a good rhythm going and I was soon ready to come. I told her: "I think I am going to ejaculate soon."

She said nothing but grabbed my hips with her fingers, digging her nails into me. I couldn't believe that this girl was going to have an orgasm like this. I thrust into her hard now, fucking her just as I needed to so as to maximize my orgasm. She clung on and just before I ejaculated, she let out a little scream of pleasure. I swear she was coming! It made me think it was not her first time after all; later she convinced me that mine really had been the first cock she'd ever enjoyed.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
508 Followers