Doing Dad's Girlfriend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers

I lay beside Mei after we finished, but that didn't last long. She had watched me remove the rubber and wipe myself off with a towel seemingly fascinated by my deflating organ. "I find it so exciting to watch your penis get hard," she said.

"You're welcome to make it hard again if you want," I teasingly said. And she responded by taking my mostly soft cock into her hands to play with. Her ministrations soon paid off as my cock began to get hard again. She surprised me by taking the head into her mouth all of a sudden. My response was quick as I mumbled a reply: "that feels so good, Mei."

She didn't so much give me oral as she did kiss and lick the head and top few inches of my revived hard-on until I was just as hard as could be. She reached into the night table herself this time and covered her new plaything with another condom. 'Quick learner,' I thought lustily.

I pulled her on top of me this time, holding her close. Before entering her I kissed her; she kissed me back passionately. She was rubbing her sex along my shaft. I reached down between us to help her sheathe me into her cunt. I pushed her up until she was sitting on my cock and let her take control. As she started to find her pleasure on my thrusting shaft I took her full, young breasts in my hands, feeling their resilience and softness.

Mei rode me for a long time, sometimes slowly and other times had and fast. It was a most enjoyable fuck, something I told her when we were winding down after we were finished... this time.

fuzzyb2
fuzzyb2
509 Followers