All Comments on 'Doing My Husband's Nephew'

by Alex Bellig

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this was a total bull shit story. There was zero character build up. Why was the aunt so horny? Was she obese and sex starved because the husband isn't interested her anymore? Women don't think like that! I hate when virgin writers try to write a female perspective, but make them seem like men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A real fantasy.

What a bunch of bullshit. Probably the worst literotica story i have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your story

Some comments seem hostile. Not sure why. This is a porn website, and fantasies happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hiding behind anonymous

Seems that the harsh comments were made by those who don't have balls to use there name. Personally I could see it happen as a fantasy come true but that's my oppinion. And to those that thought it was the worst I'm glad to see your professional and we'll published stories. OH WAIT THERE ARE NON WITH THE AUTHOR NAMED ANONYMOUS!!!!!! Point made

LucyLovesLitLucyLovesLitover 8 years ago
Not incest.

Were you going for the "taboo" aspect of this category name? If you're not related to a family (and married in) They. Are. No. Relation. To. You. Period. This story is simply a cheating wife one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your story was written well and is high up on the scale of a number of in the family sex stories / fantasies, etc. I think she should invite Alex over to their house again when hubby is away and spend 2 weeks fucking his brains out. You won't regret it and neither will he.

Thank you and cannot wait until the next chapter.

shang40shang40over 8 years ago
कचकचीत संभोग बेशुध्दीकडे

माधवीला, माझ्या बायकोला, माझ्या घरी सुघीरनो आपलेसे केले व एक दिवस अखंड संभोग सुख दिले

इतके की माधवी परमसुखाने बेशुद्ध झाली

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shake Off The Harsh Criticism

Those who can't write are usually the first to criticize. He would really zero in on me, as I am living out my fantasy with my brother-in-law. Your story was slightly fast paced. Other than that, it was a fine piece of erotic fiction. I personally hope you will submit more.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
thanks.

Very well written, this story needs a sequel, or two. cant wait to read more. v

1FootGuy1FootGuyover 8 years ago
Wit all due respect, learn the craft.

This story moves too quickly from inception to resolution; there's no joy in it. The main character is stylistically flat, which makes her uninteresting and downright boorish. There is no suspension of disbelief, which all successful stories must maintain throughout the tale. For example, there is no reason for her to have to find another place to have sex when she's in a hotel, and the idea of faking a return to the car to get a present? Really?

You have good basic skills- grammar, spelling, syntax- but your craft needs a lot of work if it is to be exciting enough to read.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenabout 8 years ago
Read this author's profile description....

....as this is not someone who professes to be an amazing writer.

From what I can tell the author is simply telling us about his personal experiences in his own words as best he can.

I enjoyed the tale about the father-in-law....

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
nice

but not fair to the young man unless you told him at the start it was all about you. That said He was still lucky to eat the wet pussy. Kisses

starovastarovaalmost 4 years ago
Mischief at a wedding.

Very nice story.

It was hardly incest as Alex had no previous relationship to you before your marriage.

Stopping after your fantasy is served is clever and I think unusual.

The story is a little short and would be more fun to read if the sexual tension was described in more detail.

I would liked to have had an aunt like you when I was a shy naive adolescent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex Bellig@Alex Bellig
Happily married couple since 1995. Since then, my wife has been with 4.5men and 2 women. However, she had lots of 'experiences' before we got married but I was the only non-incest relationship she had. After I caught her with her dad the 1st time, she had sex with a friend of ...