All Comments on 'Doing Myself (For Him)'

by JohnHandcock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story

Sexy :) I liked that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Did the trick for me!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hotttttt

it got me really hot. i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Got me wet

I think I am going to have to take care of something myself after reading that :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW!! HORNY & WETTTTT

Wow, this story got me so horny & wet.. going to do this 2nite with hubby beside me. Wonder what he will think?

Thank You!!!!!

blackpenblueinkblackpenblueinkalmost 18 years ago
That's hot!

Love the idea of her wanting to be watched. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Details

My wife and I watch each other masturbate. It is a great turn on and it really helped us learn how to please each other. I like the details you used. Like the fact that he used his pre-cum to lubricate himself and she had never thought of that. What I loved most about your story is that it didn't turn into sex. It would have been easy at any point from when he rolled onto his back on for her to have moved on top of him. I like that she stayed with her fantasy.

On a side note, my wife gets very sensitive as she comes and will often laugh uncontrollably if the stimulation continues. The addition of that in your story made it easy for me to relate. My mind almost placed her and me in the character's positions as I read the end. Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ah!

Well, that's always been one of my fantasies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous