All Comments on 'Doing What You Wouldn’t Normally Do'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delightful!!!

I am not usually slow witted, but it took a couple of minutes to figure out the twist. Thank you, and true enough, Alice needs to know the leash holder to ensure she never loses him/her when she takes over control of the company. -- "A good dog ..," and all like that.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Story!****

Very entertaining and different. Thanks for sharing looking forward to reading more of your writings.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
No limit

Taylor becomes more intriguing all the time. Here is uses the wife's seduction to help his plan. He is clearly a talented manipulator.

I do wonder about the final comments. I have a hard time imagining either of the women thinking of Taylor as being 'leashed'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A tie in

Can't quite help but imagine this as remotely tied to Life as a new hire in some odd manner.

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 9 years agoAuthor
What led to ...

The tie in is that I learned to write quirky characters with Taylor Eden. Slightly unconventional heroes and competent damsels that still needed saving. It also taught me that I didn't have to have every encounter lead to sex and still people would read and like my work. I still wish I had better editing back then.

jkthekatjkthekatover 8 years ago
good work

Loved it friend !

your fan Jack

MuledriverMuledriverover 8 years ago
Finally......

I started reading your stories, and while I like your work, I get frustrated with all the unfinished stories. FINALLY a finished story LOL.

I also like the hints of "The Equalizer" in this and "Cheyenne's Revenge". I used to watch that show all the time. (gawd I'm old...) LOL

I see that "Life as a New Hire" is continuing and has a LOT of chapters. I will be reading for some time on that one. I might just skip it and read all of the others first. (I am reading top to bottom)

I hope you have other stories that ore complete. Also I hope you manage to get back and finish some or (PLEASE) all of the others.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
Nice...

Nice, to the driven point and out again, really like your short stories...they´re like one night stands, hahaha.....especially when Taylor is involved...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

SIMILAR Stories