All Comments on 'Doing Whatever it Takes to Succeed'

by taylorsam

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Darune

Lol Love how she Destroyed The blackmailers life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
An old, overused and abused theme...

An old, overused and abused theme...Just one good thing: it shows how stupid the stories where the bosses fuck around with no consequences are. But this also falls into two major errors: 1st - Why a rich man with all that equipment needs to blackmail women to have sex with him, risking his career and future? 2nd - A smart woman like her just thought about the camera after having been fucked? 2* just because at least it was short and had a smart end...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Impo_64

No, she thought of the camera BEFORE getting fucked! That's how she got the evidence to get the partner bounced.

Only problem; this kind of problem is often endemic in a firm. He could threaten to expose the other partners.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

throw in a little blackmail and who gets hurt, TK U MLJ LV NV

muncher354muncher354almost 7 years ago
A but short

Unfortunately, a bit short, and not much action, but it was nice to see the black mailer lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like the switch idea

But you need to work on the build up and dialog a little more, and on the suspense. It is not really believable. If she was smart enough to decide to get him recorded making the threat, she would have been able to use just the threat without completing the betrayal. But you took her through enough to ruin the relationship anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nope

Dont like the story or comments then tough shit..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic!!!

A slut wife who cuckolds her husband for money ( promotion)!! Shit!!!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Density

Some of these anons are just mind numbingly stupid. Yes, she did the deed, but she also set him up and got him fired. Sad that reading comprehension skills have fallen so low for some of these trolls. Very nice little story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Not bad

A good but short storyline. I think it could have benefited from more dialogue, especially in the beginning. Some basic tense, grammar errors should have been caught. Those are minor little things in the overall scheme of things. It was a nice twist at the end. Full marks from me.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 7 years ago
Not terrible

I liked that Donna taped Clint and got him fired, but everything else was pretty standard boilerplate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHAT IS THE HUSBAND'S NAME

Brad or Doug?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Thank you @sbrooks103x...

Thank you @sbrooks103x...As soon as I sent the comment I remembered the important issue I read in the end: "she had the camera for one month"...But it was too late to rectify what I said...Now I can say about her: "She has balls of steel"...

Meist21Meist21almost 7 years ago
Stupid shit

More stupid stories of bad wives. How do people enjoy this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

'twenty-seven'

I should have known when in the first sentence the 'author' hyphenates words that aren't hyphenated that this would be crappy writing and I was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
widower

Not widow.

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
Revenge is a dish that is better served cold...

A good story of how an inventive LW turns the tables on a pratt whose cock is obviously bigger than his brain. Thanks for sharing your story.

It surprises me that we have some able commentators who don't seem to understand the basics. Rape and in this story it is demonstrated quite clearly is the pleasure the rapist derives from exercising his power over his victim. The rapist in this story demonstrates that he needs a constant supply of new victims and that he has a chronic problem. Rape it should be remembered is all about power. That the rich and powerful boss as portrayed in this story could be a profile for a rapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Unfortunately the writing was not equal to the potential of the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Maybe a lot people would be surprised at how many wives fuck men to advance their husbands' careers. Moreover, a lot of husbands know it and at least tacitly condone it. I am one of those wives, and I don't regret being an executive's fuck toy for a while. It was only physical, and it did not hurt our marriage. Score a 5 for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who??

Who the fuck is Doug? Thought the husband was Brad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible writing

Was this written by a fifth-grader? Reasonable premise, terrible execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whos story did you copy and paste from?

Copy and pasting parts of different stories usually ends up in name changes of characters like you did with Brad becoming Doug and the famous Boss talking on another shot at the wife in a different writing format with your language usage..you might have even wrote both stories and merged them into one but by golly take the time to proof read your submissions...all in all on the storyline you got a 3. Nice try but no cigar.A faithful wife would have set up the camera in the beginning letting the husband in on the deciet and the other partners would be aware of the first time visit after the original meeting so the next meeting or fuckfest rape of the wife would never happen and conman exec would've caught red handed...think before you write to me a story believable...

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 6 years ago
Ugh

If you're going to rip off a plot that has been done a hundred or more times, can you at least proofread it before submitting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Blackmailed

Brad or Doug?

Well worn story but gave it 5 stars for the twist at the end, because of her backed up complaint with video, her husband still got his promotion because of the sudden vacancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you write a woman

1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Proofread?

Try to proofread before posting next time. Damn near impossible to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DONNA IS A KEEPER. IF I WERE HER HUSBAND I WOULD THINK I DIED & WENT TO HEAVEN. BRAD NEEDN'T KNOW HOW HE GOT HIS FIRST PROMOTION. WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW WON'T HURT HIM.

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6 = 92%)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs.....

a lot of work but the general idea is there albeit a familiar one.

erotikoserotikosover 5 years ago
Is Donna a Keeper?

Maybe, but Taylorsam for damn sure is! What a good little story with a clever ending. Nice work!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ending

At least the ending didn't suck. Always good to see the bad guy go down.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Cliche after cliche, it’s been done before some better some worse.

Another marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a company whore or pretty soon will be.

A simple case of rinse and repeat.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
You tried

But it's not there yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

Wife fucks around because of blackmail, the blackmailer is fired and hubby gets promoted.

Where is the punishment for the wife actually fucking the boss.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting final twist

.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Git

Anon: It's not blackmail, you git. It's called extortion. Big difference. If you can't even figure that out, it's no surprise you can't figure out the story, either.

Finally, a rare story where people - including the wife - act as adults. Very refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would rather not succeed than be married to a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another chapter please let the husband find out and he throws a lawsuit against the company and wins a large amount of money. Also threatens wife by filing for divorce.

gopher25gopher25over 2 years ago

It would have been better if she had just given the guy a hand job and promised more later, but the guy got fired before later came around. Then she explained to her husband what happened, and apologized for the hand job, but she thought she couldn't get the evidence any other way.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely by the numbers "How to write a cuck story where the cucking was necessary" and this shit is always a laugh riot.

These dumb assed stories are no better than the BTB ones that are all about the sex with a HUGE cock of another guy and how the wife enjoys it, over and over again for several pages, and at the end we get a "I snuck home packed my stuff and left the bitch".

In other words you twinks write a full on cuck story and try to wrap in something palatable to the readers who arent cum guzzling sissies. Always ends badly for the writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least Donna had a plan to beat the extortion. She made a calculated decision to break her marriage vow and though she orgasmed, she felt disgust and guilt at what she did, trying to think of her husband throughout the intercourse. Basically she felt she was forced to have sex with Clint and protect her husband's career seeing no other choice. Some may ask why the second time? Simple she needed Clint to make the promise about the partnership track for her husband and talk about next time. Finding out about others was a bonus. With the video evidence, she brought Clint down and ended the extortion. And the firm will seal the video evidence, so hubby will not find out. Was it cheating? Heck yeah and would hurt the husband emotionally if he ever found out, but it doesn't even rate in the solar system as a typical LW affair on this site. Many husbands (including myself) would prefer to take the career hit, but she cares a lot for her husband and made a snap decision that paid off. Btw she saved other marriages as well. Clint was a predator. And fortunately there wasn't any of that all to often nonsense about her getting obsessed with cosmic sex especially when being forced. Having a couple of big orgasms didn't make her a sex slave for Clint. Another stupid trope in a lot of LW plots.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good story, pretty predictable, but well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Whore for a price. This woman has no morals just like the simp boss that offered the deal. Brad deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I Love it when a POS gets what their hand calls for.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

She went way to far and she knew it and enjoyed it. However it was not my story just one that I was able to read and rate. I did . I didn't like it and said so. I don't like people being taken advantage of. That's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous