All Comments on 'Dokota Admits Something'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
A good start...

Anxious to see where you take this, story has potential...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Dakota should learn to love it in later chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good stuff!

This is actually strikingly realistic... the only thing to consider is that in my experience, each step can take much longer. It might take 6 months to get her comfortable with fellatio,a few months before she’s ready to lick your balls, another year before she swallows, a year later to call herself your slut/cocksucker, and only then do you begin training her to deepthroat, gag on your cock, and drool on herself while you fuck her willing mouth. Then on to more advanced domination, like having her on her knees and ready to suck at an appointed time and place.

Doing it all in one session might mess her up mentally, and if your in an LTR, you’ve got to pick up the pieces. Train her slow, gents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

This is hands down my favorite story on the site.

I agree with previous comment saying it's surprisingly realistic. However, my personal experience is very different from his. Previous comment said it took months/years in his experience to get to this in a long term relationship. For me, I'd wanted to be submissive, so once I found a partner that wanted to be dominant, it took nearly no time to get to this.

It does make me wonder if things I am absolutely unwilling to do would be feasible in a couple of years, though. I think in those cases, the advise to go slowly is of great use. Having the same thing I refused to do be brought up again and again in a previous relationship quickly led to me not wanting to have sex at all, which I'd have never thought posssible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Lesson Here

This is a good illustration of taking a risk to enhance a relationship. This can be especially hard when you've been in a relationship for some time. The story was sexy, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odd that you don't spell the main female's name correctly in the title. That inattention to detail is carried on throughout, unfortunately, with numerous other mistakes.

PTWintersPTWintersover 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I was really sloppy when I was starting out.

Apologies for that. I know how it takes away from the reading experience.

If I could edit the story here, I would fix this (and several others)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...